• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2015?

Just booked on Sunday with my brother in law. Two rooms at POP Sept 12-19 with six day base tickets. I used to do parkhoppers but didn't use it much our last trip and since this will be my brother in-law and families first trip ever I didn't want to wear them out. Even though it's a year away I'm still excited.

Hoping I have enough money saved for September 2015! if i do, i have everything planned of course!
Our plan is a four day disney cruise ( i have never been on a cruise EVER!) and then 5 or 6 days at disney! The cruise will have halloween, and then do MNSSHP!
:cool1::thumbsup2

Already booked for Sept 2015 for a WDW/UNI trip. 9 days off site 6 bedroom home, but we booked a throwaway on site for WDW and as soon as they open up will also book one for Universal for the perks. We are all really excited. We just got the packet in the mail from WDW with the magnet with our dates we can start booking and the kids already picked their MB colors. Waiting will be hard!!

We haven't booked yet but we're planning on September 19th - September 25th. As of now we're looking at Pop Century because we're definitely staying at a value! It'll be my mom and I, and we're wanting to do the Halloween party plus Food and Wine

We just booked for a week at the Beach Club! So excited! Good thing it's still a year away, need to keep saving up ;)

We booked a bounce back for Sept 12-20 for our 5th anniversary and I'm so excited! I just want to plan!

Haven't booked yet but looking like my dates will definitely be Sept. 9-16th and staying at either POP or Caribbean Beach. :cool1:

Haven't booked yet, because we need to get all of our ducks in a row re: schedules and family sitters...because we're doing a "no kids" trip for our twentieth wedding anniversary! (It may actually end up being the last weekend in August; I'll have to see. Labor Day is so darn late this year.)

But we're getting quotes, looking at Wilderness Lodge, and have hashed out dinner ideas. We managed to put together a really, really nice trip for five people in less than six months last time, so I am feeling confident that whatever happens this time will be just as nice, no matter what happens!

I booked our DM/DD trip last week for Sept 20-26, 2015 using FD bounce back. Only 11 months and 2 weeks away. :)

I'm booked September 20th thru October 4th. We will be staying at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista. We chose here since Downtown Disney is right across the street and they also are the only Non Disney (not counting the Swan and Dolphin) with Disneys extended hours. We have 6 day base tickets and we have 4 days at universal. Since we have only been to Disney world once and it was quite a few years ago, I am totally lost on how to plan this trip:cool1::confused3

We're in :banana:

We'll be there 9/20-9/26 but we're waiting to for the discounts to be released before we book (come on free dining!) We go the value route with QSDP so booking early isn't as critical to us.

Count me in as well. Just booked our first September trip 9/9-9/19 at Saratoga Springs. Definitely exciting to have our next trip booked before our current trip in 2 weeks!! :yay:

DH and I are planning on a Labor Day weekend trip! 9/3-97 are are tentative dates! We're considering booking in the next couple of months. Not sure where yet, but probably a value though DH wouldn't mind trying a moderate! We shall see! We are hoping for a good AP discount! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter