• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know which rooms/towers have been renovated? We arrive mid June and really would prefer a new room with the minifrig.

Does anyone know which rooms/towers have been renovated? We arrive mid June and really would prefer a new room with the minifrig.

They are working in tower 1 and who knows which is next yet.

Does anyone know when Tower 1 will be done with renovations? Should I just request Tower 1 for April or should I add a renovated room, too? Thanks.

I requested renovated room for our trip last week, and didn't get one. From the looks of it, most of Tower 1 is done at this point. We could see in some open windows at night and tell from the lamps that hang above the beds as to which floors had been finished.

That bathroom looks like it has been redone. Anyone know for sure? If they are redoing all the bathrooms, the reno is going to take longer.

Are there normally rooms with just a shower? That doesn't look like a handicap accessible room.

That bathroom looks like it has been redone. Anyone know for sure? If they are redoing all the bathrooms, the reno is going to take longer.

Are there normally rooms with just a shower? I've never stayed in one. That doesn't look like a handicap accessible room.

i was told the bathroom would be gutted at rpr and everything new put in them.

some rooms will have shower only, others will have tubs and shower

i read on another current thread that T1 is almost completed.

Are there normally rooms with just a shower? That doesn't look like a handicap accessible room.
I can't speak for all the rooms but ours was shower only and it was completely new.

i was told the bathroom would be gutted at rpr and everything new put in them.

some rooms will have shower only, others will have tubs and shower

i read on another current thread that T1 is almost completed.

Interesting! I know at Hard Rock, they didn't replace the bathrooms. I don't think they did at PBH either.

Just booked our first stay in Sept!!! I see tower 1 is where they started with the refurb. Does this tower contain standard rooms also? I guess my question is do all of the towers have all of the room categories? I would love(like everyone else) to get a new room!!!

all three towers have standard rooms.
check the website for the listings of types of rooms they have available.

september is a great month to visit the darkside!

Reactions: TSM
Do you think its better to request tower 1 or refurbished room or try both??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter