ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who might be interested - I called the direct line to RPR to ask about a fridge for my son's insulin, and the customer service member I spoke to told me that all of the new rooms would have fridges included. I also asked about the bathroom set up and was told that while most of the new rooms will be shower only, some will have the shower/tub combo. She did say that if you need a tub for any reason, it would be best to have that request put on your reservation. Thought that info might help someone else! :)
It sure does as we will be travelling with a group of disabled some may only take baths and that will need to be noted !! Thanks

View from room 1730. You can see the new hotel construction going on.

Thanks Mac! We have such a great time at USO! 14 multi day trips last year. Going to make at least 2 more visits before our AP's renew in June. My wife is going to homeschool the kids next school year so....

i live for trouble.

lol......you do don`t you!!!

pcstang.......thanks for posting the pictures of the room......can`t wait to see them!!

I wish T3 was going to be purple too, but I think they`re going to be slightly different in each tower.

I prefer T3 so will be happy with whatever colour they do it.......even if it is that giant head eating red flower that was posted before!!!

We stayed on the 7th floor tower 1 in a refurbed room. Very pleased and come to think of it, never heard or saw any construction whatsoever. Maybe one day I'll get pics up.....
Did your room have a fridge? I thought I read somewhere that they were going to start including these in the refurbished rooms. With no minibar in them I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter