**October 2016 Check-in!**

They sell several differen versions of the shirt on etsy as well as just the shell appliqués. I am considering both options too for a fun Disney bound. Lol I feel a little too old for disneybounding (I'll turn 34 a few days after we get back from our trip) but im gonna do it anyway.
You're never too old to enjoy your inner child at Disneyland!

They sell several differen versions of the shirt on etsy as well as just the shell appliqués. I am considering both options too for a fun Disney bound. Lol I feel a little too old for disneybounding (I'll turn 34 a few days after we get back from our trip) but im gonna do it anyway.
I'm 37 (yesterday!), and Disneybound occasionally:) You're never too old! I think, for me, it's always been the original thought behind bounding ("Would you wear this on a regular day at work?") that guides me. Would I personally wear a shell-bra-tshirt? No. But I'll wear a purple shirt with accessories that call to mind a certain character.... And I'm completely willing to add fun headgear (i.e., specialized ears) while in the parks :) My bounds aren't always shockingly obvious, but I'm okay with that :)

ive read on a few other threads (after i booked) about Utah school break...my dates are over those two days...is it going to severely effect the crowd level?

I've gone over thanksgiving break where it was so busy you could barely walk, and i had heard they actually closed the gates one of those days because the park was full...will it be anything comparable to that? Or is it more something that just the regular park AP attendees would notice?
It wont be anything like Thanksgiving. We prefer to go at times that are 4-5 so in comparison to that the crowd levels are high. Everyone is out of school for Thanksgiving week, in October there are scattered breaks for schools. The levels will be high but way more manageable then a holiday or summer. It's still a great time to go.

We'll be there October 5-8!! We decided last minute to try Grand Californian, but no studio for points available. We'll probably do our regular Ramada/Grand Legacy - BUT - hubby says maybe we try HoJos so the kids can try the water park.

Checking in here. Staying at the Grand Legacy (Formerly the Ramada Maingate) from 9 Oct - 13 Oct for a mini-DisMoon. This will be my second time at DL, my wife's first. We've been to WDW three times.

Stayed at the Grand Legacy in March with my brother. I highly recommend it. They were still in a state of renovation/construction at that time, but that place was great for the price and location.

Any recommendations for making our honeymoon great? Thinking Blue Bayou PTN package and Carthay Circle WoC Package. Hopefully WoC is back to classic instead of Celebrate.

Less than a month back from WDW, and our next trip is planned! lol. For the first time, we'll be at a Disney park for Halloween! Will be at DLR from May 14-17, staying at BWP Stovall's Inn. Will be attending the party and Halloween Horror Nights. After dropping our friends off at LAX, we're driving out to Vegas for two nights at the Trump International Las Vegas on the Strip, and thennn driving to Phoenix (Gold Canyon, AZ) from the 19th-24th, to stay at the girlfriend's family's place there. Can't wait!

Some big changes have taken place to our trip plans over this last week. I'm so excited/nervous.

Our group first consisted of me, DH, DS, DM, and a family friend of 20 years. Within this last week, all of my sisters and their husbands decided they wanted to join us...so our party just doubled from five people to TEN!

3 of the 5 newcomers have already booked...they were able to get the same flights and hotel as us.

AHHH! I cant believe this has become a giant family event! My DS is the only grandkid, and he is beyond excited all his aunts and uncles are coming.

I still want to have my 30th birthday dinner at BB....so before I make a separate post, or call dining.... does anyone in our group know if BB takes reservations for a party of 10?!? I'm scared they wont!

We are now leaning heavily to staying at the Paradise Pier for our 3 nights at Disney. I'd absolutely love to stay at the Disneyland Hotel but it is just so much more than our current reservation at Park Vue. That said, we also really want the early entry for DCA since the mornings we'll be there are Wed, Thurs and Fri and we're strongly considering doing Mickey's Halloween Party on the Thurs (assuming they stick to previous schedules) which gives us the extra DL access with lower crowds (and of course is the only day we could take advantage of MM with our 3 or 4 day ticket).

Gsrieff-totally unsolicited and off topic word to the wise.
My son was an only grandchild/only small child in the family for years and he grew very accustomed to the perks and attention (i.e. He went on many vacations and even Disney without me since aunts and grandparents always wanted to take him places and buy him stuff). Then when other babies came along it was rough. Make sure you spend a good portion of your trip with just you, him and your husband so he can enjoy this time and doesn't get too used to having an entourage of attendants and admirers. It's a really let down when you go from being a star o just one of the crowd.

Some big changes have taken place to our trip plans over this last week. I'm so excited/nervous.

Our group first consisted of me, DH, DS, DM, and a family friend of 20 years. Within this last week, all of my sisters and their husbands decided they wanted to join us...so our party just doubled from five people to TEN!

3 of the 5 newcomers have already booked...they were able to get the same flights and hotel as us.

AHHH! I cant believe this has become a giant family event! My DS is the only grandkid, and he is beyond excited all his aunts and uncles are coming.

I still want to have my 30th birthday dinner at BB....so before I make a separate post, or call dining.... does anyone in our group know if BB takes reservations for a party of 10?!? I'm scared they wont!
Call for your reservation first thing when your dates open up. I believe they can do it, but it may require reserving 2-3 tables, then getting them assembled together when you check in for your ressie. And check in early the day of; you might have a wait, so better to get the wait going on a little early :)

WDW veteran heading to DL for first time...10/22-11/1 at DI & S. Girls only trip to celebrate my birthday! Planning to tour LA, the beaches, HHN at Universal, and at least 1 Halloween Party...plus I got us park hoppers. So excited...let the planning begin :flower1::love:pixiedust:

Does anyone know the best place to watch for notice of when MHP tickets going on sale?

Does anyone know the best place to watch for notice of when MHP tickets going on sale?

Yes, the halloween super thread! I had previously linked it at the bottom of the OP so we can find it easily! If you go to the top of page 1, it still there and it has so many great pieces of information from past years. I'm sure the minute schedules come out (or really any halloweentime details) it will be posted there! So following it is a great way to stay updated!!

Our countdown is currently at 135 days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter