News Round Up 2016

Audition information was posted for Elena of Avalor, and it looks like there may be a show of some sort for her introduction.

There are two sets of auditions - one for look-alikes, and one for actor/vocalists

The actor/vocalist position is looking for someone who is bilingual and can play guitar/sing, but it will be a 2-3 month position
The look-alike position is looking just for bilingual, and will be a full time position with no end date

Interesting about the vocalist role .. maybe recording for a show? Perhaps added to the Disney Jr show or something?

Not just big, but enormous - some of those October nights went up over 28% (and this isn't a small dollar item). You wonder how high they wanted to go before the Magic morning and nights were disasters.

Any reasoning why a Tuesday (10/4) would be more expensive than a Sunday (10/2)?

Wow - I wonder when people will stop going to these massive wastes of money. It's too bad we can't get people to collectively agree to not show up. Disney will only get the message on these prices when people stop going. I was THINKING about going in October, but now I am 100% not going.

I'd encourage no one to buy a ticket just for this week...I don't think we'd have to actually boycott to get reasonable prices...

I'd estimate that the Christmas party goes over $100 next year - it's already borderline for the later dates.

Are those parties worth the price?

I'd estimate that the Christmas party goes over $100 next year - it's already borderline for the later dates.

I've never done either but I know most prefer the Halloween party to the Christmas party.

Wow - I wonder when people will stop going to these massive wastes of money. It's too bad we can't get people to collectively agree to not show up. Disney will only get the message on these prices when people stop going. I was THINKING about going in October, but now I am 100% not going.

If they stay as crowded as they've been, I'd say no. But people will probably pay it.

The parades are nice and the extras, but the mass of people makes it really hard to actually do anything.

NO!

I have been the past two years and after last year's crowds I decided it was the last time unless something major changes. I love the Boo to You parade but I don't love it anywhere near $100 worth. If they announced they were capping attendance I would consider purchasing a ticket.... After the first reports rolled in to describe what they're doing to control crowding.

NO!
If they announced they were capping attendance I would consider purchasing a ticket.... After the first reports rolled in to describe what they're doing to control crowding.

Part of me is curious if Disney would have gone this route, had the After Hours event garnered more support. Charge more for the party tickets, but limit the attendance at some hypothetical number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter