Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drinking1Richard, I got this round....

Noelle Powell, elliemae1192, speaksfam, I sent you a PM/conversation with the info for the sign.

Bama Ed

Thanks Ed, I sent Noelle the info as well, so she is double covered! On a side note, I have had several asking for the info on my Friends of Disney's Fort Wilderness Facebook page too! In fact, the man himself likes our page.

Richard

Thanks guys, I heard from Warren this morning. I'm not on Facebook, but my husband is & will definitely tell him about your Facebook page.

Since I'm new to Disboards, If you don't mind I may send you a PM asking questions about the ins/out's of Disboards. I've had many jobs in the past working with various software, but not one like this one. Little confused.

We just returned from our first trip to Ft. Wilderness. Spent 2 weeks in June with the RV. What a blast! Plan on returning in 2 years.

Again, appreciate your help with the Mickey sign.

Would you please be so kind as to send me the contact information?
Thank you. :yay:

Hey Bearadise, check your messages, it is on the way!

Richard

There is one across from us. How do we order one?

Sephea,

A couple of things.

First, the DIS has a policy of not allowing direct advertising on these boards without paying the DIS - I understand and respect this policy. As such, we can not (and don't) openly post the information about how to purchase the Musket Mickey sign on these boards since the provider is not a DIS advertiser (it's been attempted in the past and the info was quickly removed). We send the information between members as a Private Message/Conversation.

Second, as a new DIS Member who registered very recently, you can't receive a Private Message (PM) (aka Conversation) until you have at least 10 posts which now only shows you with one. If I were to attempt to send you the info, it would not go through because you aren't at 10.

Third, I don't make the rules - I try to follow them so if you want the info you need to get to 10 posts and then check back with us. I will forward you enough info to know the cost is between $100 and $200 so if you are still interested, get to 10 posts.

Bama Ed

We would like to order a sign. Can we get the info please? thank you

SusieQ and stpetedad, I sent ya'll the info.

ED

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter