Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get some information on the Musket Mickey sign please?

M,

We have a post of mine on the prior page that explains you need to have at least 10 posts on the DIS to allow the system to permit a message to flow to you. With you sitting at 8 messages currently, it wouldn't go through even if I wanted to send it. So post somewhere twice more then come back here. I look for this thread near the top of the Camping Board with the most recent post not from me. :surfweb:

Since you joined this past weekend, :welcome: to the DIS Camping Board anyway. :disrocks:

Bama Ed

Thanks Bama Ed. I'll post a few more times and hopefully you'll be able to send that information!! Thanks for the welcome! I'm so glad I found this sight! It's great since my family is frequent campers and the Fort!

M., it is on its way. Look for the "1" symbol on the upper right of any DIS webpage by the word "Inbox" and go to "Conversations". ED

Michele, the system won't let me send you the information until you have at least 10 messages posted on the DIS. We can't simply post it in this thread (which was done once long ago) and we were told to take it out since that is a form of advertising which violates the DIS rules you acknowledge when you join. However we can and do share it via the private message between DIS members (called a "conversation"). So you need to get to 10 posts and then check back in here.

Bama Ed

We can't simply post it in this thread (which was done once long ago) and we were told to take it out since that is a form of advertising which violates the DIS rules you acknowledge when you join.
You mean you didn't make that sign yourself?

Please send me the info, please. And I have over 10 posts. :)

j

If you are talking about one of these, check your messages. We love ours and saw a lot of them this past week while we were there.... :thumbsup2

Richard_Laura_and_Taylor.jpg
I know this is an old post, but do you still have the info on where to get these signs? I've been looking for 15 years. I want one for myself and one for my parents. I would appreciate any help!!!

I know this is an old post, but do you still have the info on where to get these signs? I've been looking for 15 years. I want one for myself and one for my parents. I would appreciate any help!!!

TN camper, read the message 4 posts above yours, #729. You don't have enough posts yet. Bama Ed

I am also looking for information on how to have this sign made for my husbands birthday.

I am also looking for information on how to have this sign made for my husbands birthday.

Angz, You need ten posts before you can get private messages. Once you have ten posts come back and request the PM at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter