Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my Musket Mickey sign today. This was a gift from my staff for my retirement. They are the best.:thumbsup2 Can't wait to proudly display it on our next trip to the Fort!

20150603_183815_zpsdxcfc6bu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dang Steve, you don't act old and retired. Sign looks great.

Oh to be fair to everyone else i have to say we have a separate thread for showing off signs. I can't treat you special.

What am i going to do with you?

Bama Ed

Thanks Ed!! Disney keeps us from acting old and retired. My staff gets a kick out of me when I start talking Disney.
You have me a little nervous by that sly look you are giving me. If you will kindly direct me to the "sign showing off thread" I will re post my pic.

Could I please get the information on ordering a sign? We LOVE the Fort!!! It would be a great addition to our trips!

Could I please get the information on ordering a sign? We LOVE the Fort!!! It would be a great addition to our trips!

Gotta get to 10 posts, Disfan, before the system will let me send you a message.

Bama ED

I love the signs and know that when you get one you will love it!

Richard

Hi,

I'm interested in ordering one of these Musket Mickey signs as well. Who do I contact & how can I order one?

Hey Mommy, check your in box.

Have a great day!
Richard

Noelle, you need a few more post before I can send you a private message with info.

Happy 4th!
Richard

Richard,

Happy 4th Weekend!

Okay, thank you. How many posts do I need before I can start getting PM's?

Regards,
Noelle

My camper would look so much better at the Fort with one of these signs!! Please send me info

:drinking1Richard, I got this round....

Noelle Powell, elliemae1192, speaksfam, I sent you a PM/conversation with the info for the sign.

Bama Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter