Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need to get to 10 posts, Carmen, before I can send you a PM.

psw757, I think the 10-post thing you did worked - I think the message I've sent to others (copied/pasted) was sent to you - please confirm. wendypooh, I sent you the info also.

Bama Ed

Thanks so much Bama Ed - got it!! :)

Hi I also would like the contact info for me the man that makes these markers, please.

Thanks!
Scott

YorkieMom and Shaun-and-Amy, you should have a message from me with the info.

Scott Babb and Eric Reich, the forum software won't let you receive a message/conversation until you each have at least 10 posts. You just started out so you need to reply/post into any thread on any forum on the DIS so the message count can get to 10. Then revisit this thread, post your request again and I will pick it up.

Bama Ed

Scott Babb and Eric Reich, the forum software won't let you receive a message/conversation until you each have at least 10 posts. You just started out so you need to reply/post into any thread on any forum on the DIS so the message count can get to 10. Then revisit this thread, post your request again and I will pick it up.

Bama Ed
Can you just send me an email to erreich@myreichfamily.com.

How about emailing me at -----------------------.

Honestly?

No ER, I won't send it to an email. And you might want to take your email address off your previous two posts or else you could be setting yourself up for some spam.

Geek Squad stopped by my house at Christmas to say thanks for all the business on the virus removal business I gave them. They said it came through email and not the internet (of course I have software for that). Not saying you or anyone else is infected but anyone else is free to send the info to your email address.

Bama Ed

Bama Ed

Thanks Bama Ed. I'll get right to it. Stay tuned.

Can someone advise on the turn around time on these signs are? I'd like to order two. One for our family and one for our good friends that always go with us.

Can someone advise on the turn around time on these signs are? I'd like to order two. One for our family and one for our good friends that always go with us.

The answer from parrothead64 in post #627 above is about 4 weeks.

Bama Ed

Bama Ed
Bama Ed,
I made it to 10 posts! Hopefully the disboards gods will deem me worthy of pm's.

Bama Ed,
I made it to 10 posts! Hopefully the disboards gods will deem me worthy of pm's.

The message should be in your conversation/pm folder link thingy. I'm sure you will love your sign.

Bama Ed

hi everyone! please send me the info too! thanks!

RGB, you should have a "conversation" (Formerly known as a Private Message or PM) from me with the info.

Good luck!

Bama Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter