Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think, vacation is for sleeping? You can sleep when you get home :)
At our age, we can't do the commando park touring anymore...but we do get up early for EMH and RD, then when crowds start building, swing back to the resort for some downtime - a nap, pool time, or at least getting our feet up. Then we head back for dinner and evening activities and head back to the resort when we get tired. I don't think I've ever CLOSED a park, and sometimes, we don't even stay for the fireworks as we've seen them so many times. We know a glass of wine, and possibly a quick treat from a food court awaits us in our rooms, and sometimes, we can see fireworks from our room - depending on resort.

Post 1 has been updated.

The Edison is scheduled to open Spring 2017.

Star Wars Stage Show has been removed from the list since it has been open for a while now.

News

Disney Springs Lime Parking garage and the new Disney Springs bus terminal will open May 15th. There was a town center preview today that announced this. The marketplace bus stop will also close this day.

Does anyone know when Flying Fish Cafe will reopen? It says "fall" on the website, but I'm hoping for more specific info! Also, STK for disney springs? Again, the website says "early 2016" and "spring 2016" but haven't both of those deadlines sort of come and gone? Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know when Flying Fish Cafe will reopen? It says "fall" on the website, but I'm hoping for more specific info! Also, STK for disney springs? Again, the website says "early 2016" and "spring 2016" but haven't both of those deadlines sort of come and gone? Thanks in advance!
Flying fish is supposed to be in October or November I believe. STK will open this summer. There is no official date but it could soft open by the end of May.

I'm curious about the new bus terminal at Disney Springs. Is there a map somewhere that shows where it is going to be? The Marketplace bus terminal was a chaotic mess and I'm glad to hear that a new one is planned.

If you ever do a RunDisney event you'll really understand that sleeping is for home. I am signed up to wake up 4 days in a row at 3 am in January...
Dopey challenge?! My friend just signed up for that. Good luck to you....very admirable!

I'm curious about the new bus terminal at Disney Springs. Is there a map somewhere that shows where it is going to be? The Marketplace bus terminal was a chaotic mess and I'm glad to hear that a new one is planned.
It's close to the Orange parking lot, near to Planet Hollywood, a much better place in my opinion. From what we saw when we were there in February it also looks a lot bigger than the old one.

It's close to the Orange parking lot, near to Planet Hollywood, a much better place in my opinion. From what we saw when we were there in February it also looks a lot bigger than the old one.
Thanks. That will be a better location. :)

It is a lot bigger so resorts won't have to share the same bus stops anymore.

Any chance some of these new Disney Springs restaurants will be added to the Dining Plan for our December trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter