Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late night KS FP are now available.

Thanks for the heads up, what was the latest time you could get? I see 7:10 but seeing as that is still daylight i'm not sure we want to rearrange our plans for that day just based on one ride... hmmm

Thanks for the heads up, what was the latest time you could get? I see 7:10 but seeing as that is still daylight i'm not sure we want to rearrange our plans for that day just based on one ride... hmmm
The latest time I saw was 9:30 and that was on 5/30.

For 6/7 the latest I saw was 9:30.

For 6/4, the latest I saw was 9:30pm, also.

Got it... I selected evening and they didn't pop up but then when picking a specific time there it was!
Any idea what time the new jungle book show might be scheduled for during the summer?

Thanks again!

Got it... I selected evening and they didn't pop up but then when picking a specific time there it was!
Any idea what time the new jungle book show might be scheduled for during the summer?

Thanks again!
This is the conundrum, isn't it? I was originally guessing 8:30 bc that was the ROL schedule but after some checking around on the Dis, now I'm leaning toward 9. So my FP strategy is based on that. But I'm fairly stressed that I'm guessing wrong. Oh well....if I am I guess I can try to change it or just be happy with how it shakes out bc I'm in Disney, right? But they seriously could release the schedule anytime!

Probably more like 90%. Or if you go by the old saying it will never be completed.

Looking like there's any chance of a mid-December soft opening for Avatarland? Seems like they are working like crazy on it, but still lots left to do.

Looking like there's any chance of a mid-December soft opening for Avatarland? Seems like they are working like crazy on it, but still lots left to do.

This would be great for us too, but I am not going to even hope for it after the ROL debacle.

This would be great for us too, but I am not going to even hope for it after the ROL debacle.

Very true.

There were rumors about 6 months back that they were shooting for a soft opening of Avartarland for Christmas 2016. I haven't heard anything like that recently and was wondering what rteez thought of the progress as we get closer to that time.

Very true.

There were rumors about 6 months back that they were shooting for a soft opening of Avartarland for Christmas 2016. I haven't heard anything like that recently and was wondering what rteez thought of the progress as we get closer to that time.
I know I heard that they were shooting for an April 2017 official opening so I don't know if that December 2016 soft would be feasible with that.

Any word of Soarin opening with the old film prior to June 17th or a date on Frozen ever after yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter