WL Mercantile

DisneyMama24

Earning My Ears
Hi ! Can someone there take a picture of the alcohol 🤪. I’m just trying to decide if I should put a delivery order in or if they have enough of a selection. We won’t need much just looking to have a few “ beverage “ in the room for my daughter’s bachelorette trip !

Thanks in advance 😄

Go with the delivery. They have the basics, but it is very expensive. Get some snacks and booze delivered.

Go with the delivery. They have the basics, but it is very expensive. Get some snacks and booze delivered.
Thanks we’re already getting some snacks and things delivered. Really only want a case of some seltzers (hard) or something like that. It seems like it’s a different delivery than the food so I’m figuring I’ll have to pay extra delivery fee so may as well just pick up something at the resort if they carry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter