Free Dining Fall 2015? (and a whole lot more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap. I'm at the point where I am tired of jumping through hoops for FD. I think if I can't get FD bounce backs going forward I will be doing Universal and Sea World instead.

I don't mean that Mickey. I'm just tired and frustrated. Please don't ban me from Disneyworld.

I wouldn't start panicking until it actually goes live. The seven nights thing didn't sound like it applied to everything, and even though I had her verify the Sept 11-28 dates she was seeing twice, she kept saying I'd qualify - which I know I wouldn't unless I did a split stay.

I just wanted to report what I heard.

I dont know from were you are but in QUebec you can make 10-10-910 before the phone call and it cost i thnik 1$ for one hour

I'm in BC. I think Telus has a #100 code but it's still .05 per minute. That will add up if I'm on hold for an hour! I'm tempted to just call them now while there's probably no wait and find out for sure what I need to do.

I will feel so relieved once this is over! We have agreed to book a BB so maybe I'll never have to do this again but in a way it is fun! LOL

Me too. I so want to book a BB when we are there. I am wondering if you can book a BB for someone else? Since my daughter and I are going on this trip my husband is thinking he will take our youngest son next and the BB offer would be an awesome way to go.

We are central time too so will we be able to check for offers at 11pm or do we need to wait until midnight?

Also, i thought only using Visa pre sale you have to call- so if they skip Visa pre sale and offer it to the public tomorrow and we have an existing reservation, can we modify online?

You need to check eastern time zone time.
Looks like they are skipping he visa offer this year. We will not know about online modifications till someone here post that it can be done. Online modifications is new and really untested with a huge promotion like FD.

Just called. Couldn't get the offer tonight, but she 100% confirmed free dining is coming tomorrow. She said some things I found interesting though:
She made it sound like the space is REALLY limited. I'm staying at POP Sept 10-19, and even though she had the Aug 28-Oct 2 dates, she was only showing value availability from Sept 11-28, which I thought was really weird. Again, not saying she was right, but she definitely confused me.

She also said that there was "one of the stipulations says 7 nights" stay required. Not sure what that's about, as the ad we saw said five, so I don't think that applies to everything.

She also wasn't sure if you could book online.

Good info. I'm currently booked 6 nights, but have been pondering adding a day to the front of my trip.

This has probably been discussed but when free dining went to general public last year could you book it at midnight online? I did Visa booking last year so I didn't do online booking. Thanks!

Things are ramping up and Disney site is slowing down! lol. Oh what an exciting night it will be. I am in the hands of my TA so I hope it goes well. I am going mad without control, but I know she will take care of me.

Can someone please update me on the information being posted about a release at midnight. I've tried to catch up, but there is too much!!!

Whoops!
MyDisneyExperience is experiencing unexpected challenges at the moment.

Please try again later.
Of course it is. Everyone is logging on to check for modify and have the thing ready for midnight. LOL
I considered it but then today the whole thing has been wonky on me. It says I have something in my cart but when I got to look at my cart nothing is there. I really want POR at the end of October so since this latest news is showing I can't get FD, I'm definitely hoping to see RO come up too. Pout that it hasn't been reported here. I'm gonna have to go watch the other posts for RO.
I will not sit on the phone for hours to book RO a I can be flexible in room category but.....just anxious to be decided and over.

pixiedust:

I just called, I only had a summer offer. She didn't really give any clues other than when I said I was waiting for free dining she sarcastically said, "I don't know why everyone is making a big deal about that."

So bummed. If the new dates hold true we would have to split our stay and add pH for 2nd half which would end up costing us almost $400 more than just leaving it as is and paying for the dp. Let's hope its still Aug 15. If not ill keep trying for an UOC....good luck to everyone!!!

Me too. I so want to book a BB when we are there. I am wondering if you can book a BB for someone else? Since my daughter and I are going on this trip my husband is thinking he will take our youngest son next and the BB offer would be an awesome way to go.

The lead person on the new bounce back reservation must be on the current reservation. So, if both you and your hubby were on the trip together this year, one of you could book a bounce back under your name with new guests on the new reservation WITH you. Or, you could each book a bounce back room. You cannot book a bounce back for someone who is not currently in the room though. So, sadly, the answer is no.

You can only book 1 room per adult on the current reservation.

Wow. Just checking whats available for my dates and now CBR and CSR have nothing. I know the site can be "Glitchy" but I have been tracking this for weeks and it hasn't changed. Guess people assume Disney is going to be so kind as to extend the offer to them even though the resort is already booked solid. Hope they are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter