FP or dining pkg seating better for ROL...

Sorry if I missed this but did you have a FP+? And how early did you go?

I did a fast pass last week and with a FP I'd recommend showing up at least 30 min early. More if you can, especially if it's only one showing that night.

We went last Tuesday with a FP, walked it at just under an hour to go-about 6:20. Sat in lower C section-good view. Lots of areas to choose from. Only a 7:15 show that night.

At 30 minutes prior the place was packed-all sections. There may still be seats but you are looking for them. We did see a long stand by line at 5:15-2 hours before. I noticed that when we were on our way in that only 1 person was staked out on the bridge. I would chose that for an hour over 2 in standby line.

The dining package area filled more slowly and later.

It was a pretty show but we all felt not worth such a long wait. I think we all were expecting something more impressive. For our family we won't use a FP on it unless it is a 4th or more sometime in the future.

Does anyone have any experience with second-show, stand-by seating? I currently have a dining package at Tusker for the 8:45 show on 3/18 but am considering cancelling it to dine at Tiffins instead and have more time to enjoy the park. The second show is listed at 10, and park closing is listed at 9:30. Thank you!!

Does anyone have any experience with second-show, stand-by seating? I currently have a dining package at Tusker for the 8:45 show on 3/18 but am considering cancelling it to dine at Tiffins instead and have more time to enjoy the park. The second show is listed at 10, and park closing is listed at 9:30. Thank you!!

This is all so new and every night is a different experience that I don't think anyone can tell.

I went this weekend, two shows, huge standby lines building couple hours in advance .... yet the second show we went to only 2 of the 3 SB sections had people in them. You could have literally have walked in and sat down right before show time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter