• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm trying to get Roz, but finding it almost impossible to get her eyeglasses. It's been a few days and I have one pair of the six I need. It looks like if I get Celia Mae she can help in the search... Would it be better to get her first?

My quests now are (other than one for Buzz to review his logs) to welcome Roz, Celia Mae, Eve, and Pete. I'm going to pass on Eve for right now, but is there a "preferred" order for the other three. I think I'll be stuck here with these same quests for at least a week. ;)

I'm trying to get Roz, but finding it almost impossible to get her eyeglasses. It's been a few days and I have one pair of the six I need. It looks like if I get Celia Mae she can help in the search... Would it be better to get her first?

My quests now are (other than one for Buzz to review his logs) to welcome Roz, Celia Mae, Eve, and Pete. I'm going to pass on Eve for right now, but is there a "preferred" order for the other three. I think I'll be stuck here with these same quests for at least a week. ;)

I would recommend Celia and Pete before the other two. I am trying with no luck, to fight zurg and I read unlocking Pete is a necessity to move forward with the fighting zurg quest. He isn't a toy story character so not sure what it'd need him for. That being said, if you havent unlocked the side area of tomorrow land that leads to a swirly tunnel into the area that has the Cheshire cat then I would save your gems and do that first. You will never be able to fight zurg without that section as that is where the battle takes place.
*****edit. You need roz, Celia, and I'm pretty sure Pete to move forward with battling zurg. I've had Celia and Pete for a few days and just now purchased roz and immediately the zurg quests began when they hadn't progressed for days. I would do Celia first due to all the quests U get for her and Mike and then roz. If you don't immediately get zurg quests (I think U need to be over level 7 on Jessie, woody, Rex and buzz to be ready) then go for Pete.

Last edited:
I'm on the "welcome Roz" quest, which is taking forever. I also have "welcome Eve" but from what I have read on here it's not really necessary. Would it be better to welcome Eve or Celia Mae (she is open, too, although I don't have the quest for her yet)? And opinions?
also, Celia has lots of quests of quests with Mike so you achieve a lot of quests immediately after welcoming her

also, Celia has lots of quests of quests with Mike so you achieve a lot of quests immediately after welcoming her

Wow -- thanks for the advice. I'll work on Celia now. Sounds like I will have to level up my Toy Story characters as well.

I have unlocked Donald but can't work too much on getting his tokens because Minnie has to be Level 7, Mickey Level 10, Pete Level 7, and Daisy Level 7. Pluto I think also has to be 7 or 8, but I already had him at 10 so he could do his Play Catch with Mickey quest. I managed to get Mickey to 9, but I'm very close for both Fauna and Zurg, and don't want to tie up my character book leveling up Mickey for 24 hours. It also helps to have the Tea Cups, and I don't have that one.

I finished in 4th for the Wish event. I did not want another hat stand, so I left some wishes hanging out there so I didn't get Top 3. Also aiming to finish 6-15 tomorrow in the Gold Event!

I have unlocked Donald but can't work too much on getting his tokens because Minnie has to be Level 7, Mickey Level 10, Pete Level 7, and Daisy Level 7. Pluto I think also has to be 7 or 8, but I already had him at 10 so he could do his Play Catch with Mickey quest. I managed to get Mickey to 9, but I'm very close for both Fauna and Zurg, and don't want to tie up my character book leveling up Mickey for 24 hours. It also helps to have the Tea Cups, and I don't have that one.

I finished in 4th for the Wish event. I did not want another hat stand, so I left some wishes hanging out there so I didn't get Top 3. Also aiming to finish 6-15 tomorrow in the Gold Event!

I unlocked Donald yesterday night. I didn't realize all of those tasks required characters to be leveled up so much. Now I'm happy that I took the time to get all of my Mickey & Friend characters to level 10. I have all of them working on Donald items. So far I've managed to get 4 hats and 1 set of ears for Donald.

Zurg has been a pain to welcome into the game. After 4 days I have all of the stun guns but still need 5 ears. Rex just doesn't want to pay out any more and Randall is a waste of time. He hasn't paid out one single time after 5 straight throwing tomato tasks.

I haven't unlocked Fauna yet which is odd. Maybe when Rapunzel finishes the 24 hours quest she is on now Painting in the Gallery it will unlock Fauna. She has 7 hours left on the quest. I also have a quest in waiting for Rapunzel to debate with Flynn for 6 hours. Seems like every time I start Rapunzel on a quest some stupid kid wants to spend time with her so I end up having to let her play with the kids for 6 hours to grant wishes between each quest. I'll probably end up unlocking Fauna tomorrow.

I already have Flora up to level 5. Her items seem really easy to get to drop unlike Zorg and Donald. Donald could end up taking a couple of weeks to collect all of the items needed to welcome him.

Is everyone's land still locked to the right of California screamer and to the right of space mountain? I am out of room!

Nope I still have the 3 spaces behind California Screamer locked and the 3 spaces behind Space Mountain and 2 spaces to the right of Space Mountain all locked. That was my main motivation for upgraded all of my D&F characters and Toy Story characters to level 10. I thought it might unlock more land in my park. Didn't happen. Maybe welcoming Donald and Zorg will eventually do the trick. For now I'm like you - completed packed. I had to delete like 8 - 10 burger stands to make room for everything. I doubt I have a 3 X 3 space free anywhere in my park.

When does Rapunzel get unlocked? I've built her tower and Flynn is on the next task after the one paired with build the tower. Is she soon? I need to upgrade characters but don't want to spend my magic yet!

She came very shortly after I built the tower. So should be very soon for you.

Thanks! Hard to keep up with all of the characters to welcome, still haven't done Randall. Rapunzel first, she's an awesome princess vs the monster scum Randall is!

Does anyone have Woody at level 10? I have had him at level 10 for a while but ever since the update he's had an exclamation point over his head in the character "book" as if he has all the items needed for an update. However he's maxed out and can't be updated! Just wondering if others have this glitch as well!
Same here

I unlocked Donald yesterday night. I didn't realize all of those tasks required characters to be leveled up so much. Now I'm happy that I took the time to get all of my Mickey & Friend characters to level 10. I have all of them working on Donald items. So far I've managed to get 4 hats and 1 set of ears for Donald.

Zurg has been a pain to welcome into the game. After 4 days I have all of the stun guns but still need 5 ears. Rex just doesn't want to pay out any more and Randall is a waste of time. He hasn't paid out one single time after 5 straight throwing tomato tasks.

I haven't unlocked Fauna yet which is odd. Maybe when Rapunzel finishes the 24 hours quest she is on now Painting in the Gallery it will unlock Fauna. She has 7 hours left on the quest. I also have a quest in waiting for Rapunzel to debate with Flynn for 6 hours. Seems like every time I start Rapunzel on a quest some stupid kid wants to spend time with her so I end up having to let her play with the kids for 6 hours to grant wishes between each quest. I'll probably end up unlocking Fauna tomorrow.

I already have Flora up to level 5. Her items seem really easy to get to drop unlike Zorg and Donald. Donald could end up taking a couple of weeks to collect all of the items needed to welcome him.

Sorry to tell you that isn't it! I am welcoming Fauna right now, and I had that 24 hour quest sitting out there for Rapunzel for awhile, but just sent her on it this morning. To unlock Fauna, first you will get a "building" quest. The type that look like the kids riding a roller coaster icon, and not a character. It will be 3 parts- build Snuggly Duckling, Send Rapunzel to ask questions at Snuggly Duckling, and Look for Clues (Flynn.) THEN, after you've completed these, you will send Flora to use magic to grow flowers for 8 hours. After this quest she will say she needs her sisters and you will unlock Fauna.

I got too impatient over the weekend and was only missing 1 or 2 tokens for Zurg & Flora so I used gems to skip it all! HA!!

I also cleared the curse on Small World - it costs 50,000 magic to do so and takes 12hrs to clear.

Still working on Donald and have unlocked Aurora!! Both of her tokens are 'Epic' but seem to be dropping fairly easily - I may have her today!:goodvibes

When does Rapunzel get unlocked? I've built her tower and Flynn is on the next task after the one paired with build the tower. Is she soon? I need to upgrade characters but don't want to spend my magic yet!

I'm 10 mins away from Flynn finishing his two quests in the tower, so hoping I get the quest to unlock her then!!! Fingers crossed!

My major concern is space. I really do not have any space whatsoever for the Fairy Hut, Snuggly Duckling etc. until the third space becomes clear.... It's making me even more concerned that some of these buildings feature in some quests! EEEEP D:

I'm FINALLY defeating Zurg! I don't think my game playing strategy has been very productive, but oh well haha!

Sorry to tell you that isn't it! I am welcoming Fauna right now, and I had that 24 hour quest sitting out there for Rapunzel for awhile, but just sent her on it this morning. To unlock Fauna, first you will get a "building" quest. The type that look like the kids riding a roller coaster icon, and not a character. It will be 3 parts- build Snuggly Duckling, Send Rapunzel to ask questions at Snuggly Duckling, and Look for Clues (Flynn.) THEN, after you've completed these, you will send Flora to use magic to grow flowers for 8 hours. After this quest she will say she needs her sisters and you will unlock Fauna.

Woah.... must be the Rapunzel debating with Flynn quest that kicks off the build Snuggly Duckling quest because that is the only quest I have open right now besides welcoming Zorg and welcoming Donald. About to start the Rapunzel/Flynn quest in a few minutes. Stupid kids needed 6 hours with Rapunzel again to stay happy. She gets asked to grant wishes more than any of my other characters and since her task to grant a wish is 6 hours it is a real game play stopper.

I have absolutely no place that I can put Snuggly Duckling. That's going to be a dilemma.

Thanks for all the info!

On the bright side Pluto has been doing a good job getting Donalds ears. Now I have 5 hats and 3 ears. And my Zorg is just 3 ears away from being welcomed.

Does anyone have Woody at level 10? I have had him at level 10 for a while but ever since the update he's had an exclamation point over his head in the character "book" as if he has all the items needed for an update. However he's maxed out and can't be updated! Just wondering if others have this glitch as well!
I had several characters maxed out at 10 before the update including Woody and they all have ! over their heads

I had several characters maxed out at 10 before the update including Woody and they all have ! over their heads

Oddly enough, I got Goofy to 10 and he doesn't have the exclamation mark (so I think he looks the way it should look). I wonder if it's because I leveled him up to 10 after the upgrade?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter