• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

What I have open is the first two sections of Fantasyland and I was able to fit Fairytale Hall, Tea Cups, Rapunzel's Tower, Aurora's Spinning Wheel, Fairy Hut, Snuggly Duckling, and Fantasy Faire. I don't have Sword and Stone and I couldn't fit it if I had it anyway. I did clear that patch of land in front of California Screaming fr 25,000 magic so I could make room in Fantasyland. I've moved Minnie's house and Fantasia Fairway over there. That's also where I plan on putting Donald's Boat when the time comes and store Fantasia Fairways.

I should unlock Prince Philip soon, Aurora is currently walking around to reminisce about him for 8 hours so I think after that I should get the quest to welcome him.

After a week or so for Donald I need 4 more sailor hats and 6 ear hats. I'm not worrying about him much since all those tasks to get his tokens are so long. I'm not going to use my gems anymore to welcome new characters, I'd rather save them for the future and to speed up any land clearing.

I finally got Zorg! Randall came through and finally gave me some ears from the throwing tomatoes task and Rex woke up and started pulling his weight again.

I'm still finding Donald items to be dropping relatively easily for me. I gained 4 more hats and 4 more ears yesterday alone so now I have 11 hats and 9 ears. Pluto and Daisy have been especially strong at finding items with Goofy by far being the worst. I wonder if having characters upgraded to higher levels improves the chances of getting items to drop. All my M&F characters are level 10 so that might be why they are doing pretty well getting Donald's items. The down side is I have all these kids running around with bubbles over their heads wanting to spend time with Mickey and and Daisy so I'm falling way behind in the wish event. I'm just going to ignore the wish event and stay focused on these long tasks to get tokens. I'll easily place in the top 10 in the magic event and still get some gems from the wish event.

Fauna's items are dropping pretty easily too. I have 4 hats and 6 ears already in just 24 hours.

Maybe I'll get Aurora before too much longer.

Last edited:
I finally got Zorg! Randall came through and finally gave me some ears from the throwing tomatoes task and Rex woke up and started pulling his weight again.

I'm still finding Donald items to be dropping relatively easily for me. I gained 4 more hats and 4 more ears yesterday alone so now I have 11 hats and 9 ears. Pluto and Daisy have been especially strong at finding items with Goofy by far being the worst. I wonder if having characters upgraded to higher levels improves the chances of getting items to drop. All my M&F characters are level 10 so that might be why they are doing pretty well getting Donald's items. The down side is I have all these kids running around with bubbles over their heads wanting to spend time with Mickey and and Daisy so I'm falling way behind in the wish event. I'm just going to ignore the wish event and stay focused on these long tasks to get tokens. I'll easily place in the top 10 in the magic event and still get some gems from the wish event.

Fauna's items are dropping pretty easily too. I have 4 hats and 6 ears already in just 24 hours.

Maybe I'll get Aurora before too much longer.

Yes, you will unlock Aurora pretty soon into Fauna quests! And that also will prompt to clear the curse around Small World!

Aurora just finished her 8hrs of thinking of Prince Phillip and it didn't unlock him sadly :(. So now I'm leveling up my fairies in hopes that will prompt something (my guess is leveling up Fauna to 4 since she is the only one I don't have the tokens for :laughing:) I do have Flynn and Rapunzel on quests that were bumped along by Aurora, so maybe when they finish up in a few hours it will nudge the Sleeping Beauty storyline along!

So funny how we are having different luck with characters for Donald. I am getting his tokens a lot easier now and have no clue why. I've had the best luck with Pluto and Goofy (Daisy worked well for me when it came to Aurora's ear hats). I now need 3 more sailor hats and 6 ears hats for Donald! Patience is a virtue :upsidedow

I saved all the smiley faces cause i figured this was coming i had 8 when it started but someone had 25 so its either a glitch or a cheater casue i think at max i had saved 10-12 of them knowing this was a possibility hopefully a gem attraction sale for the holiday otherwise i am spending my saved gems on merryweater

I did the same thing except for the Magic. Didn't even think about the Smiley's.

Some of y'all are really moving. I started almost 2 weeks after the opening. I hope to have plenty of land cleared by then.

Just got the quest to welcome Minnie but don't have the items yet, just started to collect them. Sitting at 39,000 magic with the Welcome Eve quest waiting. Should I welcome EVE while collecting the Minnie items? Or are there other characters that come up quickly following Minnie?

Just got the quest to welcome Minnie but don't have the items yet, just started to collect them. Sitting at 39,000 magic with the Welcome Eve quest waiting. Should I welcome EVE while collecting the Minnie items? Or are there other characters that come up quickly following Minnie?
Skip Eve until you've got spare potion laying around. She is cute but the consensus is she doesn't move the story along. (And she costs ALOT for a character that doesn't move the story)

Hi, is there a list anywhere that details how to collect characters items to be able to level them up/welcome. For example to get a Buzz Mickey ears you can get from doing the Goofy 4 hour task which also provides Pluto Mickey ears.

I have defeated Zurg and welcomed Minnie. Now I'm at Welcome Randall and Welcome Fynn. Where is the best/quicked way to unlock these characters? What characters are worth spending gems on? Is Sleeping Beauty's Spinning Wheel worth spending gems on?

I have defeated Zurg and welcomed Minnie. Now I'm at Welcome Randall and Welcome Fynn. Where is the best/quicked way to unlock these characters? What characters are worth spending gems on? Is Sleeping Beauty's Spinning Wheel worth spending gems on?
I welcomed Randall first (you get gems for completing the Monsters Inc #2 set) plus, he drops Flynn's satchels or ears in 4 hours, which is nice since so many other characters need 12 hours to drop Flynn items.

For the 2nd time my gameplay got stuck, and for the 2nd time I lost about 40 gems. And for the 2nd time I have written to complain. I did not hear one word last time, so I'm not expecting much. This is easily fixed with an extra question asking if you really want to spend gems... but I don't think they care at all. I don't have much faith that I will get a response this time either, although I used a different avenue to report it. For how much time this game is taking I may just need to quit. (yes, I am clearly frustrated with customer service at this point).

For the 2nd time my gameplay got stuck, and for the 2nd time I lost about 40 gems. And for the 2nd time I have written to complain. I did not hear one word last time, so I'm not expecting much. This is easily fixed with an extra question asking if you really want to spend gems... but I don't think they care at all. I don't have much faith that I will get a response this time either, although I used a different avenue to report it. For how much time this game is taking I may just need to quit. (yes, I am clearly frustrated with customer service at this point).

Justifiably frustrated! The gem thing is ANNOYING!

Just received quest to get Flora. 20 of everything, but tasks seems okay... I'm at the stage where I'm worried an update might be coming soon and the formulas will all change O_O

Anyone else having an issue granting wishes? It is not giving me any wishes to grant.

I'm giving up. The never ending events are annoying, and to succeed in the game, you seem to need to be able to check in a couple of times an hour. A game should be at my convenience, not try to keep me a slave.

It would be nice if it was a game where you could design your own Magic Kingdom (as advertised) and play for an hour or two at a time, when you want.

Any thoughts on welcoming Pluto versus rex? Or should I buy an attraction with my saved gems?

Pluto gives you quests to do. Rex doesn't. Wait for a promo and buy Pluto and extra gems for cash then you can get both. If you don't want to spend the cash, I would get Pluto over Rex.

Yes, you will unlock Aurora pretty soon into Fauna quests! And that also will prompt to clear the curse around Small World!

Aurora just finished her 8hrs of thinking of Prince Phillip and it didn't unlock him sadly :(. So now I'm leveling up my fairies in hopes that will prompt something (my guess is leveling up Fauna to 4 since she is the only one I don't have the tokens for :laughing:) I do have Flynn and Rapunzel on quests that were bumped along by Aurora, so maybe when they finish up in a few hours it will nudge the Sleeping Beauty storyline along!

So funny how we are having different luck with characters for Donald. I am getting his tokens a lot easier now and have no clue why. I've had the best luck with Pluto and Goofy (Daisy worked well for me when it came to Aurora's ear hats). I now need 3 more sailor hats and 6 ears hats for Donald! Patience is a virtue :upsidedow

Any luck getting Prince Phillip yet?

I was able to get Fauna added and like you said, soon after that I was prompted to lift the curse on Small World. I haven't been prompted to add Aurora yet, but Fauna and Flora are doing some quests together so probably I'll be prompted to add her tomorrow.

Sooo close to getting Donald now too. Just 2 ears to go so that should happen tomorrow for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter