Disney Magic Kingdoms

2ag8bq0.png

28qxbno.png

This fixes itself upon restart. The update brought along some strange bugs.

I've seen everyone complain about the forever-long quests that Minnie has when she finally comes on board but man I was not prepared. Girl is BUSY.

Also, I just noticed (I can be slow on this stuff) that when a bunch of characters have completed missions and you are tapping through their pictures in the upper left corner, they are in alphabetical order. Not in order of importance to quests or by character grouping or anything else.

I had the same issue with Sulley. I think I had him at level 3 or 4 for a while and his story went stale. Then I had Roz and all of a sudden she had a quest where I had to spend a few days getting tokens to upgrade him to 8. I've been one from the school of thought that I try not to spend the magic to upgrade until I have to, but sometimes you run into big jumps like this.

If you've got the magic and tokens, it wouldn't hurt to upgrade a few characters and see if it unlocks any quests. If I recall, there didn't seem to be much going on other than the Jessie & Buzz quests for me when I was at that point too.

Thanks for the info! I have Sulley upgrading to level 4 at the moment, and it sounds like I should just keep leveling him up until he gets to 7. I have lots of characters just waiting for me to hit that upgrade button, but I don't want to spend the time or the magic right now unless I need to. :)

Does anyone have Woody at level 10? I have had him at level 10 for a while but ever since the update he's had an exclamation point over his head in the character "book" as if he has all the items needed for an update. However he's maxed out and can't be updated! Just wondering if others have this glitch as well!

Does anyone have Woody at level 10? I have had him at level 10 for a while but ever since the update he's had an exclamation point over his head in the character "book" as if he has all the items needed for an update. However he's maxed out and can't be updated! Just wondering if others have this glitch as well!
Same.

I just got on this morning and only had one wish to grant (for buzz) and nothing else and my happiness has dropped down to the next tier is this a glitch?

I just got on this morning and only had one wish to grant (for buzz) and nothing else and my happiness has dropped down to the next tier is this a glitch?

I had only one wish to grant, but I had the opposite problem to you re: happiness in that mine only dropped from 99% to 97% overnight which I found really strange... usually it goes down to the 60s...

The Gold event seems to be back. By the looks of things these 'mini' quests may be here to stay and just constantly rotating? Which is quite positive, as far more opportunity to get gems and allow people who don't want to fork out real cash take advantage of the premium stuff!

The Gold event seems to be back. By the looks of things these 'mini' quests may be here to stay and just constantly rotating? Which is quite positive, as far more opportunity to get gems and allow people who don't want to fork out real cash take advantage of the premium stuff!

i agree! i'm loving them!

Actually, they're starting to annoy me. Minnie still has one of her super long quests, but the last time I sent her on one, I got 4 Minnie wishes. Eventually, I flinched and spent 12 gems to free her, because I wasn't getting any other wishes. (Still more than breaking even for the contest, but sheesh!)

I must say the Wishes one for me is provin difficult to meet the milestones, but the other ones are really good!

I have also seen that Sword in the Stone attraction will release a token for Aurora down the line... worth mentioning for future planning/saving/investing as I know the question if it's worth has been brought up in the past! :)

Merryweather is 240 gems!

With all of these "Events" getting the gems I need for Merrieweather won't be a problem at all. Glad she is so cheap.

UGHH I've hit a slump getting Zorg items. Nobody wants to payout for me lately not even the go-to guy, Rex.

Last edited:
I had to get rid of my burger farm to make way for princess fairy tale hall, which is a bummer. When I open up fantasyland I should be able to reinstate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter