Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm on the "welcome Roz" quest, which is taking forever. I also have "welcome Eve" but from what I have read on here it's not really necessary. Would it be better to welcome Eve or Celia Mae (she is open, too, although I don't have the quest for her yet)? And opinions?

Also, I'm in the process of "upgrading" Goofy from level 9 to level 10, which I thought was the top, but just now Goofy's house just gave me one of his hats as if I am still needing them. Is there a level above 10 (oh I hope not) or is this a bug?

I'm on the "welcome Roz" quest, which is taking forever. I also have "welcome Eve" but from what I have read on here it's not really necessary. Would it be better to welcome Eve or Celia Mae (she is open, too, although I don't have the quest for her yet)? And opinions?
Celia Mae is more useful after Roz. Just do eve when nothing is going on and you have a spare 45k.

Also, I'm in the process of "upgrading" Goofy from level 9 to level 10, which I thought was the top, but just now Goofy's house just gave me one of his hats as if I am still needing them. Is there a level above 10 (oh I hope not) or is this a bug?
This is a sort of glitch. There's no level above 10, but you can still collect items for characters during that time.

I just went through this when I maxed out Mickey. I kept getting his tokens. It'll stop after he's fully leveled up.

Celia Mae is more useful after Roz. Just do eve when nothing is going on and you have a spare 45k.

This is a sort of glitch. There's no level above 10, but you can still collect items for characters during that time.

Thanks for the advice re: Roz. I'll do just that (LOL - when will I ever have an extra 45K magic in this game?)

This glitch is annoying since now I'm getting drops I don't need instead of the ones I do need.

I just went through this when I maxed out Mickey. I kept getting his tokens. It'll stop after he's fully leveled up.

Annoying, but if it stops after 24 hours I guess it'll be ok. It is making it take longer to get other things that I really want and need.

I would say Celia Mae. She's given me a lot of quests with Mike. Also drops a lot of Roz items, who in turn drops Pete items. I had Roz, Celia Mae, Eve, Pete and the clear missions to face Zurg all up at once. Talk about needing a lot of magic.

Woke up this morning to a message from Gameloft offering to return my 30 gems I spent as a goodwill!

Very happy! And have now purchased my Mad Tea Party that I have been saving for! :D

I must say the Wishes one for me is provin difficult to meet the milestones, but the other ones are really good!

I have also seen that Sword in the Stone attraction will release a token for Aurora down the line... worth mentioning for future planning/saving/investing as I know the question if it's worth has been brought up in the past! :)
Thanks for the heads up on the sword and the stone I'm glad I have it bought it ages ago nice to know it will help wthe th a token

I see I can now buy Cyclops Sushi, even though it's not a quest for the moment. Is there any reason I should wait? Or is it better to just get it now since it has a long "build" period?

I see I can now buy Cyclops Sushi, even though it's not a quest for the moment. Is there any reason I should wait? Or is it better to just get it now since it has a long "build" period?
Buy it now it will be needed later in the story line and side quest

Is there some sort of cool down period needed to progress in the storyline? Just paid 50,000 magic to clear the area near Space Mountain and waited the 16 hrs. According to the wiki, I should get a quest called Bird's Eye View which is a 12 hour tandem quest with Buzz and Woody before the 10 part fight with Zurg. Yet the quest isn't starting. Ideas?

Is there some sort of cool down period needed to progress in the storyline? Just paid 50,000 magic to clear the area near Space Mountain and waited the 16 hrs. According to the wiki, I should get a quest called Bird's Eye View which is a 12 hour tandem quest with Buzz and Woody before the 10 part fight with Zurg. Yet the quest isn't starting. Ideas?
do you have Roz, Celia, and Pete? I had to have all three plus the cleared area before the flying quest began

Finally got main quest storyline to the Welcome Flynn and Welcome Randall quests! Now the long collection process begins. Any thoughts on which one is better? Also, need to Welcome Eve at some point, I have the items but not the magic, and I think it's still better to welcome those guys than her, right? Also, need to collect magic to open the 2nd Fantasyland area.

I collected magic to open fantasyland's second section, then worked on Flynn. Letting Randall wait a while and have no intentions of welcoming Eve. Just built Rapunzels tower, may try for Randal next but not sure what is going to come up after the tower is built. If it's the princess herself Randal will continue to wait!

Does anyone have Woody at level 10? I have had him at level 10 for a while but ever since the update he's had an exclamation point over his head in the character "book" as if he has all the items needed for an update. However he's maxed out and can't be updated! Just wondering if others have this glitch as well!
I have the same thing with Woody.

Finally got main quest storyline to the Welcome Flynn and Welcome Randall quests! Now the long collection process begins. Any thoughts on which one is better? Also, need to Welcome Eve at some point, I have the items but not the magic, and I think it's still better to welcome those guys than her, right? Also, need to collect magic to open the 2nd Fantasyland area.

Flynn definitely seemed much more important for the progression of the story and welcoming new characters.

Have Roz, Celia, and no Pete yet. Still 8k Magic away. Thanks for letting me know about that. Guess I'll be getting that all tomorrow.
Pete was the last one I needed too (those stupid Mickey ears would NOT drop) I feel like the buzz/woody flying quest started very quickly after he was added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter