Disney Magic Kingdoms

It sounds as though you're doing better than me! I only have two of Flynn's ears, a couple more of the satchels, but Randall just isn't dropping anything! I did succumb and buy the Maximus promo pack though, so he is levelling up nicely. Though this morning I was greeted with a 24 hour task for Daisy and another mammoth one for Minnie. I thought we were meant to be through the worst of it now?!

Yeah I didn't do as good overnight lol. Still only have 5 ears but I'm also up to 5 satchels. I also bought the Max pack but it's not really helping me out yet...

Is it just me or did they increase the drop rate for Donald? It took me a week to get the previous 3 but I've gotten the last 3 I needed in 3 days :-)

I haven't seen anyone post about this, so I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this problem. I play offline quite a bit and over the last week when I'm playing and go online, I'm losing massive amounts of happiness points. Sometimes as many as 130. It's now become impossible to stay at ecstatic level.

I've had this exact issue while playing on my iPad. I don't have a total solution, but here's how I mitigate the damage. Before going offline, I bring up the game, then immediately go and turn off my wifi, followed by immediately bringing up the game again. What I'm trying to avoid is a total reload of the game (the kind where it shows the logo page followed by the progress bar) between when I turn off wifi and bring up the game again as that seems to trigger the happiness loss.

To go back online, I reverse the process: bring up the game, turn on wifi, bring up the game again. Hold my breath that the game doesn't do a full reload.

I did write tech support about it, but the person who responded basically blew me off, acting like I'm making it up.

Good luck.

Yeah I didn't do as good overnight lol. Still only have 5 ears but I'm also up to 5 satchels. I also bought the Max pack but it's not really helping me out yet...

Yeah be Patient it is quite a pain that part...

And let's hope for the upgrade sooooooooon

Update 3 is available for download (at least on iOS)!!!

Mother Gothel's ear hats... UGH! I've had a total of 1 drop in the past 3 days. Her daggers have been okay. Have 6 of em thanks to Maximus. But those darn ears!!!

Looks like there is new premium content to buy in the form of Enchanted Chests.

And I got the quest right away to welcome Prince Charming. He needs 500 magic and one pair of gloves (which you get from chests).

Chests can be bought in packs or found around your park. There are 4 levels of chests (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum) and the stuff in the chest is relative to its level. Like the gloves are only found in Gold and Platinum chests to begin with (they then move to the Silver Chests). And the new attraction released (Splash Mountain) is only available in the Platinum chests.

There is an additional attraction (Prince Charming's Regal Carousel) but you need Prince Charming to be Level 3 to build. Oy.

Money grab. Thanks developers! /sarcasm

Last edited:
OKay. Looks like you can get gloves from Woody, Mickey and The Magic Lamp Theater as well as from Chests (Silver) after you introduce Prince Charming.

Prince Charming's Ear Hats come from Rex, Mike, and Goofy.

The Pumpkin Carriage Coach (which will be used for Cinderella too) come from Pluto's House, Chests, and from Prince Charming's 60 minute task. :)

Last edited:
I decided to buy one platinum chest (50 gems) to check it out and wound up getting Prince Charming's glove so not terrible anyways. I can't see myself buying them that often if ever again, but now at least I'll be able to unlock Prince Charming soon.

I did also spend 35 gems to unlock a second cursed chest slot.

Between the chests and the brooms I am getting a headache looking for all the tiny things on my screen. Not what I was hoping for with an update. I guess it's going to take a while to "find" that glove. I prefer earning tokens through tasks. Needing the chests to advance is a HUGE money grab and I'm not a fan of that. They are already making plenty of money on this game.

I still have one chest hiding in my kingdom that I can't find :sad2:

ETA: I found it! But I had Zurg leveling up when I updated, he had an hour left and now he's started over so aggravating!

I decided to buy one platinum chest (50 gems) to check it out and wound up getting Prince Charming's glove so not terrible anyways. I can't see myself buying them that often if ever again, but now at least I'll be able to unlock Prince Charming soon.

I did also spend 35 gems to unlock a second cursed chest slot.

Makes it tempting to buy a platinum chest since my first gold chest gave me a fish fountain instead of gloves and I don't know how often they place gold and platinum chests around the park (so far they gave me 1 bronze and 1 silver). I have about 2 hour 45 minutes before my bronze chest is done opening so if they haven't given me a gold or platinum chest by then I'll use some of these gems I've been hoarding to get a platinum chest and hope I get lucky like you did. All my characters have been welcomed and at level 10 for over a week now so all I have to work on is Prince Charming but waiting on chests isn't exactly what I had expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter