Disney Magic Kingdoms

I've been working on Mother Gothel since a couple days after the Incredibles event ended. I have 8 out of 10 ear hats. But I only have 6 out of 20 daggers! The daggers feel like they are going to take forever for me.

Yeah right? 20 is really much :( but Be patient it's your last effort :)

For those players with 100k + magic, what's your strategy? I'm level 29, welcoming Pete, Roz, Eve (I feel like I'm really out of sync in my various story quests...), but magic always seems to be my hold up. I play for 3 days, get enough magic to welcome a big character or buy more land, then I've essentially emptied my bank. So, I start back into a raising magic phase again. Concessions? If so, what's your approximate number of each? Or farming out characters while you focus on one story line at a time? Just would love to see more than 35k in my bank!
This is how :) No approximate number, just fill up all the land you can. I have more pretzel stands than anything else because I didn't feel like collecting magic every hour. That way my characters are free to farm tokens.

Screenshot_2016-07-25-11-10-03.png

I've been working on Mother Gothel since a couple days after the Incredibles event ended. I have 8 out of 10 ear hats. But I only have 6 out of 20 daggers! The daggers feel like they are going to take forever for me.
I have the exact opposite. I have 6 daggers and 0 hats. Funny how the drop rates are different but still a pain XD

This is how :) No approximate number, just fill up all the land you can. I have more pretzel stands than anything else because I didn't feel like collecting magic every hour. That way my characters are free to farm tokens.

View attachment 183855

Yeah I do pretty much the same when I have free space but also care about the design... Otherwise it is not funny anymore... JUST go and click onto every bretzel stand? Nah I mean it is funny also to do much more, even if it slows a bit the game :)

Hi, this is my first message here. I had the same problem and it is still unsolved. I am afraid I will have to wait for the next Incredible event to have the House back. But maybe someone knows more, or there is any chance to get it back by contacting the helpdesk?
Hi All, I had the same issue and emailed the help desk, so they are aware of it. Here's the reply:
We are very sorry for what has happened. Your issue was redirected to our developers.

Please rest assured, we will do our best in order to resolve your issue as soon as possible, but it may take some time.

Sorry for the inconveniences and thank you for your patience.

We will get back to you as soon as we receive any feedback from our developers.

I just got Flora and I'm still working on Zurg. They both seem to be taking a while. I probably need to make a bigger farm. Right now, my farm is fairly small. I also play Simpsons:Tapped Out. So splitting my time between both games slows me down.

I have all the needed items for Zurg and Eve but I keep putting them off bc I don't have enough magic really to get them, I figure once I complete this story line, (about to fight MG) then I will get them lol

Hi All, I had the same issue and emailed the help desk, so they are aware of it. Here's the reply:
We are very sorry for what has happened. Your issue was redirected to our developers.

Please rest assured, we will do our best in order to resolve your issue as soon as possible, but it may take some time.

Sorry for the inconveniences and thank you for your patience.

We will get back to you as soon as we receive any feedback from our developers.
Thanks a lot for this, much appreciated. Hope they will fix it soon. Now I can go back struggling to get the remaining Mother Gothel pieces...

My Kingdom in its current state.

sbln9x.png
wlu7f5.png

4uyz5k.png
2dqn1c1.png

25z1qv9.png
r0nnu8.png

35c3c45.png
29bbv3b.png

2u7lk6p.png
34s5nop.png

Welcomed Flora(Level 5 now) Zurg(Level 2 now) and Fauna(Level 2 now) over the past week. Working on Donald(50/9/4), no rush. 11hrs left to break the Small World curse. Received my 98 days of play reward. Saving up gems to get the Mad Tea Party attraction, currently at 67 gems so I've got a while. Ads are crashing my game and experience hahaha!

Last edited:
So I finally seem to be coming to the end of Minnie's quests - it has been a long couple of days!
If I have understood the storyline correctly I should be waking up tomorrow morning to welcome Flynn and Randall. Exciting stuff!

One thing I don't like about this game is that the format doesn't allow for making an aesthetically pleasing park. Before it was released I think they gave the impression that there would be more focus on actual park design, but with not enough room to build stuff where you want it (and where it BELONGS), or even when you want it...coupled with the need for so much "magic" (aka MONEY) resulting in massive "burger farms"....yeah, my Magic Kingdom does not look much like any Disney Park I'd be interested in visiting. :crazy:

Is there somewhere I can look to see which characters/levels have quests that drop items for (say) Donald? I have a number of characters I can level up (most are at 7-8-9) but I don't know what's most useful to do.

If you want to know from where a specific token originates, go into the storybook and click on it. It will show where/from which character you can collect it. If the quest is not available when clicking on it, you should be able to see in the character sheet at which level the char should be to perform it, or with which attraction it needs to interact. Hope I've been clear! Xoxo

If you want to know from where a specific token originates, go into the storybook and click on it. It will show where/from which character you can collect it. If the quest is not available when clicking on it, you should be able to see in the character sheet at which level the char should be to perform it, or with which attraction it needs to interact. Hope I've been clear! Xoxo

This is such a helpful tip, makes planning ahead so much easier!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter