Disney Magic Kingdoms

Didn't see this mentioned yet, it seems you get more magic now when visiting others parks. Makes it a bit more worthwhile I suppose.

My first two chests were also in the grassy areas. Started Rapunzel leveling this morning so no reason for me to rush for the gloves

I still have one chest hiding in my kingdom that I can't find :sad2:

ETA: I found it! But I had Zurg leveling up when I updated, he had an hour left and now he's started over so aggravating!

How can you see that you are missing one? I found two but don't have a quest or anything to tell me how many there are...

For those that have the update, are you Android or ios? I have quests to complete but don't want to click anything until after the update just in case :D

So it looks like 2 or 3 chests per 24 hours (since they gave everyone a gold chest for free to start with). And they are hidden in the uncovered (unshaded) park areas that aren't buildable (I found mine by the front gate and tucked in next to the parade tent). However, it looks like you can get more chests from completing tasks. I've gotten two Bronze chests so far from that method.

How can you see that you are missing one? I found two but don't have a quest or anything to tell me how many there are...

Under the happiness % it had a picture of a chest telling you how many you had to find. Now they are found it has disapeared.

Hi guys. First time posting in this topic. I found the third chest next to the Parade Tent as well. It took me a while to find it. I am bit disappointed that there is only one new attraction. There a no new concessions either, and only 2 new characters. My storybook is busy upgrading Donald to level 10, so Charming will have to wait for that.

Under the happiness % it had a picture of a chest telling you how many you had to find. Now they are found it has disapeared.

Thanks so much for explaining this. I hope that mine were all found (but I only found two in the park) since there is no chest up there. I don't remember seeing it... sure hope it's not a bug but just something I didn't notice.

I did get two more from character drops, unfortunately they are mostly bronze. Not getting Charming any time in the near future.

only one item to welcome Prince Charming. After what felt like a decade to get Donald and Mother Gothel, that's pretty nice. (She says before it takes 2 weeks to get the trunk with the gloves in it)

Is there a way to tell that you've collected all the available brooms in the park? Like, are there 10/hour or something like that? Just so I know I can stop looking for more...

Is there a way to tell that you've collected all the available brooms in the park? Like, are there 10/hour or something like that? Just so I know I can stop looking for more...

There are 8 at a time. Don't know how often it recharges though.

There are 8 at a time. Don't know how often it recharges though.

Looks like 8/hour.

I am very disappointed with the upgrade... Feels like a way to collect money and nothing more, sorry... I was excited now I am a bit angry. Don't really appreciate the thing... Well leat's hope to find some chest to get to the gloves. Meh :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter