Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered $700 of gift cards from Target and I got $13.30 in pending rewards. This is my first Ebates transaction so will they take that back since they are GC?
It seems like the loophole isn't fixed??? Maybe they are manually reviewing and are short staffed since it's a holiday (pure speculation).

Just FYI for anyone interested....I was able to convert a $100 Sears card to eBay yesterday at a Kmart in Central PA. They carry Disney cards, so this might be an exit strategy for me since I'm staying away from PPDG.

if anyone is interested Ebay has $100 Gamestop GC for $90 with free shipping thru cardency.
Thanks for posting, I had to work today and didn't get to check until now and they just sold out. Oh well. Hopefully another good deal will pop up for me to use my ebucks on.

For those who churn through GS...
I have been doing this successfully through 5-6 local stores. I only give them my power up rewards number about 50% of the time to stay below the radar, but still my rewards are adding up. Any suggestions on how to turn them into cash or gift cards? I know they can only be used on in store merchandise, but what happens if I buy something and then return it? What form will my refund be in?

Just FYI for anyone interested....I was able to convert a $100 Sears card to eBay yesterday at a Kmart in Central PA. They carry Disney cards, so this might be an exit strategy for me since I'm staying away from PPDG.
I live in south central PA and my Kmart (Mechanicsburg) was a big fat no.

Has anyone traded a gift card in to Target? If so, what kind of percentage did you get? I am still trying to figure out what to do with my GS cards... I don't like the percentages in seeing from the online resellers.

Anyone else having problems using an ebay gift card? When I enter the gift card number, I get:
"We ran into a problem. Please try again later."
This has been happening for about an hour . . . any suggestions?

I've been noticing problems with Ebay for the past hour or two as well. I can't even access my ebay bucks earned over the past couple of transactions I made today.

sign out and sign back in on ebay. it worked for me.
We haven't been able to spend our ebucks today. Don't know if it's the same problems you guys are having or not. Trying to buy BB, and it lets me click to use the ebucks(after proceeding to check out), and then it wants me to sign in to Paypal, so I do that and then the ebucks aren't used and I click the box again and it just says 'we can't apply this code to your order'. But, up where you click the paypal button to sign in on the check out page, after I've already signed in, there's another section now that has the my paypal email acct name and next to it it says switch account, and below that it has another button to 'sign in to paypal', which I already did! Tried signing out of ebay and back in but it doesn't matter. Now last night we did get a couple BB cards for DD25's BF acct. And, it did the same thing, so I tried one of our paypal accounts and it worked just fine and we were able to spend the ebucks on the BB gc's. Not sure if it will matter if I wait a day or two, or even more, or not for our two accounts.

We haven't been able to spend our ebucks today. Don't know if it's the same problems you guys are having or not. Trying to buy BB, and it lets me click to use the ebucks(after proceeding to check out), and then it wants me to sign in to Paypal, so I do that and then the ebucks aren't used and I click the box again and it just says 'we can't apply this code to your order'. But, up where you click the paypal button to sign in on the check out page, after I've already signed in, there's another section now that has the my paypal email acct name and next to it it says switch account, and below that it has another button to 'sign in to paypal', which I already did! Tried signing out of ebay and back in but it doesn't matter. Now last night we did get a couple BB cards for DD25's BF acct. And, it did the same thing, so I tried one of our paypal accounts and it worked just fine and we were able to spend the ebucks on the BB gc's. Not sure if it will matter if I wait a day or two, or even more, or not for our two accounts.
What's happening to you is what happens to me when I'm locked out. I sign in to PayPal and it looks like I'm signed in- email shows off to the left, it says switch account and on the right it says sign in to PayPal to continue even though I just did. Anytime that has happened PayPal has told me my account is locked because of suspected fraud. It's eventually cleared up each time but I won't buy anything more from PPDG because that's always when it happens- even if I'm using a cc to pay.

But, up where you click the paypal button to sign in on the check out page, after I've already signed in, there's another section now that has the my paypal email acct name and next to it it says switch account, and below that it has another button to 'sign in to paypal', which I already did!

What's happening to you is what happens to me when I'm locked out. I sign in to PayPal and it looks like I'm signed in- email shows off to the left, it says switch account and on the right it says sign in to PayPal to continue even though I just did.

This has been happening to me too but only when I try to buy PPDG. I wish there was another approved seller for BB. PPDG is definitely playing with fire. Our trip is only 2 weeks away I just need to cash out a bit more.

Has anyone traded a gift card in to Target? If so, what kind of percentage did you get? I am still trying to figure out what to do with my GS cards... I don't like the percentages in seeing from the online resellers.
I haven't traded in to target (do they do that?) but check your local pawn shops. They often sell gift cards but I'm not sure how much they will give you.

I was just coming to post I got ebates on my Disney gift cards and saw it was already posted-just bought this am so seems like a recent "fix" as the last time I bought I only got the ebates on eligible items. Here's to hoping it stays this way :)
ETA I also was buying a baby item that is definitely also excluded and got ebates on that item too-something to keep in mind anyone who orders baby stuff online

I was just coming to post I got ebates on my Disney gift cards and saw it was already posted-just bought this am so seems like a recent "fix" as the last time I bought I only got the ebates on eligible items. Here's to hoping it stays this way :)
Did you add anything else? Someone yesterday got ebates on just gift cards I think.

Did you add anything else? Someone yesterday got ebates on just gift cards I think.
I did I was buying the new target beauty box anyway and a baby item (which also should have been excluded but I earned ebates on that too). The beauty box is eligible (have ordered in the past) but I got credit on the whole purchase instead of $0.13

BAD NEWS for GS!!!

I went today and to get some eBay cards. I did this in Friday at this store no problem. The employee even remember me. Well went I try to pay with a GC the system wouldn't allow it. He was surprised he even told the other employees and everyone was very surprised. Because he remember me, what he did for me was we made a purchase he return it as "cash" and then he loaded the eBay GC and "paid" with that cash. Obviously this was a one time thing.

So it seems that unfortunately the loop was closed for GS. It was a physical GC.

BAD NEWS for GS!!!

I went today and to get some eBay cards. I did this in Friday at this store no problem. The employee even remember me. Well went I try to pay with a GC the system wouldn't allow it. He was surprised he even told the other employees and everyone was very surprised. Because he remember me, what he did for me was we made a purchase he return it as "cash" and then he loaded the eBay GC and "paid" with that cash. Obviously this was a one time thing.

So it seems that unfortunately the loop was closed for GS. It was a physical GC.
I guess it is just as well that I they ran out of the $100 GS cards that I was trying to buy last night. That does stink though. I only got to go through GS once for Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter