Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind providing an ID. If a thief will shy away because of an ID, then good. Here is my ID for my legitimate purchase with legitimate funds. I have nothing to hide.

My CC even say check ID on the signature line.
I have "See ID" written on the back of my cards. For the first time in years, someone actually asked for it. I had to fumble to get it out, but I thanked them for asking.

Deleting post, got my answer. I should have read further first.

I got a note today that Swagbucks and MyPoints are going to be part of the same company, but it doesn't look like they are combining programs. I have been very lazy about collecting points thru them, but it looks like I should be a bit more active. The problem is that I don't have time to sort thru which program is better for which purchases.

For those of you who are SB savvy, when do you use SB and when do you use ebates? Or can you do both at the same time? Do you have to evaluate each transaction to see which company to use, or are there any guidelines that you have found to work?

Last edited:
So I went to a different GameStop last night to use my gift cards to get eBay cards. I went to register with 3 cards and after doing first one for $200 cashier called for manager. He asked manager if the new policy allowed me to buy that many cards with gift cards. Manager said yes she can buy up to 1,000 with gift cards and that they have the lower limits when people are using credit cards!

I think if your bestbuy store pick up gets cancel, try a different day. I have success with specific dates with my store and ebates. I have a gut feeling someone there is doing a great job at not cancelling my orders. Wish I can show them my appreciation, while the other days they are always cancelled in a few hours.

So I went to a different GameStop last night to use my gift cards to get eBay cards. I went to register with 3 cards and after doing first one for $200 cashier called for manager. He asked manager if the new policy allowed me to buy that many cards with gift cards. Manager said yes she can buy up to 1,000 with gift cards and that they have the lower limits when people are using credit cards!
You found the jackpot. I'm jealous lol

YIPPEE!!!!

I was just checking our ebay accounts, mine wasn't showing the ebucks available yet, went to check DD25's and hers are available and good till midnight Aug 2nd. Went back to my account and they suddenly were ready as well!
So we are all set with our ebucks available to spend! Yay! But, not sure if I wanna buy right away, or wait till a possible promo. Might be best to buy right away to be sure to get them I suppose, just not sure. Plus, I wanna continue and only use the same computer I have been buying on so hopefully things continue to go smoothly in purchasing!

Eta: found that our ebay bucks were ready about 10:45 p.m. CST time.

Last edited:
I can say the same for myself in regards to both BB and GS working without any issues at all. I only started this process towards the end of May, so was able to get $250 in eBay rewards plus the gas points from the initial purchase of gift cards at Giant plus ebates I think I did ok. I don't make a special trip to these stores to convert the gift cards so no big deal there. Also, I tried using Dh's PayPal account last week for PPDG purchases and they went through without any verifications at all. I think it's because he regularly uses his PayPal for online purchases. Our trip isn't till December so for now, I can stay in the game and continue to do only small amounts at a time. It's when people decide to do very large amounts all at once at one store that it really draws attention. All the store associates I have encountered have been nothing but lovely.

Hmm, I regularly use my account for purchases and that didn't seem to matter when I was having many issues with both of our accounts. Then suddenly I had no issues with either account. :confused3 I'm just going with it while it works! It feels basically the same as when I buy from GCM.

Yes, that's s what my GS said, $1000 with the gc sales, when talking about the limit and if I needed more, I could come back on the next day, lol.

Last edited:
Deleting post, got my answer. I should have read further first.

I got a note today that Swagbucks and MyPoints are going to be part of the same company, but it doesn't look like they are combining programs. I have been very lazy about collecting points thru them, but it looks like I should be a bit more active. The problem is that I don't have time to sort thru which program is better for which purchases.

For those of you who are SB savvy, when do you use SB and when do you use ebates? Or can you do both at the same time? Do you have to evaluate each transaction to see which company to use, or are there any guidelines that you have found to work?

http://www.cashbackmonitor.com/ will show you the cashback rates. I always check here before making my purchase to decide which one I am going to use.

It's been awhile since I've bought any Disney Gift Cards from Target. Are any of the rewards sites giving cash back for GC purchases any more? I know that Ebates is out even with the small add on item. Any other rewards to be had?

It's been awhile since I've bought any Disney Gift Cards from Target. Are any of the rewards sites giving cash back for GC purchases any more? I know that Ebates is out even with the small add on item. Any other rewards to be had?

Swagbucks does not. I can't comment on other sites.

I have very recently ordered through SB's and ebates and neither paid out, even with small item added.

A small victory, but I discovered that SB pays out for pet food at Target:banana:. I have a subscription for our dog food, but sometimes (like this week), we run low before our next delivery. I typically order from Target for in-store pickup, but then realized that pet products are excluded through eBates. I decided to try SB since it's the same percentage and to my surprise, it credited:thumbsup2.

Yes, you can.

Are you certain of this? I had a $10 BB reward available when I placed my last online BB order for an ebay card. I added a mouse for my work computer to that order since I needed it anyway. I tried to use the BB reward and a notification came up stating I had to remove the gift card from my order in order to use the reward. The mouse I was buying was more than the reward, but it still didn't work for me.

Are you certain of this? I had a $10 BB reward available when I placed my last online BB order for an ebay card. I added a mouse for my work computer to that order since I needed it anyway. I tried to use the BB reward and a notification came up stating I had to remove the gift card from my order in order to use the reward. The mouse I was buying was more than the reward, but it still didn't work for me.
Maybe it's because you used it online? I used my rewards and also BB gift card and bought Disney gift cards, but it was in store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter