Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you certain of this? I had a $10 BB reward available when I placed my last online BB order for an ebay card. I added a mouse for my work computer to that order since I needed it anyway. I tried to use the BB reward and a notification came up stating I had to remove the gift card from my order in order to use the reward. The mouse I was buying was more than the reward, but it still didn't work for me.

You have to do it in store. Didn't work for me online either.

A small victory, but I discovered that SB pays out for pet food at Target:banana:. I have a subscription for our dog food, but sometimes (like this week), we run low before our next delivery. I typically order from Target for in-store pickup, but then realized that pet products are excluded through eBates. I decided to try SB since it's the same percentage and to my surprise, it credited:thumbsup2.

Random savings tip - Do you have an Amex card? If so, check for Chewy offers. The last offer was to spend $75, get a $25 statement credit. I've been using those to order my cat food and have saved TONS! (If you set up the auto-ship, you get an additional discount and you can cancel later).

Random savings tip - Do you have an Amex card? If so, check for Chewy offers. The last offer was to spend $75, get a $25 statement credit. I've been using those to order my cat food and have saved TONS! (If you set up the auto-ship, you get an additional discount and you can cancel later).
I just saw an ad for this site and wanted to check it out. They are the only site I have found that has the cat food I buy. Thanks

I just saw an ad for this site and wanted to check it out. They are the only site I have found that has the cat food I buy. Thanks

Jet also has cat food. Prices are hit or miss (they have decent prices on some cereals). I've used that Amex offer as well (expired already), but the Chewy offer was better.

Are you certain of this? I had a $10 BB reward available when I placed my last online BB order for an ebay card. I added a mouse for my work computer to that order since I needed it anyway. I tried to use the BB reward and a notification came up stating I had to remove the gift card from my order in order to use the reward. The mouse I was buying was more than the reward, but it still didn't work for me.

It will 100% work in store, I've done it many times.

I just got ebates from target on my entire order which included a $100 Disney gift card. Is that happening to others and then it's getting adjusted down? I bought a $100 Disney gift card plus about $45 in school supplies and got $2.78 back.

I just got ebates from target on my entire order which included a $100 Disney gift card. Is that happening to others and then it's getting adjusted down? I bought a $100 Disney gift card plus about $45 in school supplies and got $2.78 back.

Not sure about ebates, but I received 2sb/$(still pending of course) on a recent similar order I made at Target. A happy surprise!

I have not received ebates or SB's on any of my recent Target orders, even with school supplies included.

I'm thinking about turning my ebay bucks into a best buy giftcard. I need to buy a new tv and I just realized the sale ends tonight. What's the chances of the giftcard arriving before midnight? I've never ordered a digital giftcard before. Thanks!

I'm thinking about turning my ebay bucks into a best buy giftcard. I need to buy a new tv and I just realized the sale ends tonight. What's the chances of the giftcard arriving before midnight? I've never ordered a digital giftcard before. Thanks!

Typically just a few hours max.

You should check the Best Buy eBay store to see if they have the TV you want to purchase for in store pick up. You might be able to skip a step and not have to deal with PPDG.

You should check the Best Buy eBay store to see if they have the TV you want to purchase for in store pick up. You might be able to skip a step and not have to deal with PPDG.
Thanks.. Sadly they don't have the tv for the same price. PayPal is being awful. Ive never dealt with this before. Now I'm understanding peoples frustrations.

Thanks.. Sadly they don't have the tv for the same price. PayPal is being awful. Ive never dealt with this before. Now I'm understanding peoples frustrations.
If you're still having problems, you can purchase something else on the eBay store and exchange it in store for the TV you want when you pick it up. It'll ring up for the sale price in store.

Anyone else having problems using an ebay gift card? When I enter the gift card number, I get:

"We ran into a problem. Please try again later."

This has been happening for about an hour . . . any suggestions?

Anyone else having problems using an ebay gift card? When I enter the gift card number, I get:

"We ran into a problem. Please try again later."

This has been happening for about an hour . . . any suggestions?
I've been noticing problems with Ebay for the past hour or two as well. I can't even access my ebay bucks earned over the past couple of transactions I made today.

I ordered $700 of gift cards from Target and I got $13.30 in pending rewards. This is my first Ebates transaction so will they take that back since they are GC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter