Dis-Dream Academy RP

OOC: Okay, I was just missing Jamie and Zhin, thank you. Now that you play Hayden amd the choir teacher you can add him back since he's the only one. Think I'm going to do a check to see who hasn't been on in a month soon, there's a few people I haven't seen in awhile.
OOC: Before I tell you this, I will say that we have 12 guys and 20 girls.

I decided to do that check today. Jamie hasn’t been seen since August 9th, almost two months ago, and Leinani hasn't been seen since August 18th, which is just over a month ago. Plus Kiki is still personless since her person basically dropped the thread and I never decided what to do with her. So, all are over the limit and by my own rules it's time to figure out what to do with them. How much would you guys hate me if I said that I'll drop them unless you want to play them as male characters?

Havelock: He took it. "Okay."

I decided to do that check today. Jamie hasn’t been seen since August 9th, almost two months ago, and Leinani hasn't been seen since August 18th, which is just over a month ago. Plus Kiki is still personless since her person basically dropped the thread and I never decided what to do with her. So, all are over the limit and by my own rules it's time to figure out what to do with them. How much would you guys hate me if I said that I'll drop them unless you want to play them as male characters?
Jo: "So I guess we should walk to gym then."

OOC: I don't think you should drop Leinani since they're still occasionally on the boards (you might want to message her). As for Kiki and Jamie, I haven't seen iheartolaf since they signed up and TianaPrincess said she would just pop on and off, but then again when she said that that was the last time she was on. I'd say keep Leinani, change Jamie to a boy, and you can decide what to do with Kiki. I'm not playing male Jamie though.

Jo: "So I guess we should walk to gym then."

OOC: I don't think you should drop Leinani since they're still occasionally on the boards (you might want to message her). As for Kiki and Jamie, I haven't seen iheartolaf since they signed up and TianaPrincess said she would just pop on and off, but then again when she said that that was the last time she was on. I'd say keep Leinani, change Jamie to a boy, and you can decide what to do with Kiki. I'm not playing male Jamie though.
Havelock: "We should."

OOC: I'll take your input into account

OOC: I'm okay with them being dropped. I'm not taking on anymore.

Mr. Balthazar: He walked into Ms. Poppin's office. He was taken back by how spotless it was, there wasn't even a speck of dirt that would normally be floating in the air where the sun shines through it. "M'am, I feel that our staff is taking this whole substitutes are always available thing way too far. With your permission, I would like to sit in and observe our teachers. Just to ensure the students are engages and have adequate educational stability. Also to ensure how staff is not unhappy, that way they make it to class always."

Carter: "This is so stupid. I don't even deserve to be in ISS."

Parker: He saw Jo and Havelock walk in holding hands. "When dis that happen?", he asked of Jacqui and Nancy.

Mr. Balthazar: He walked into Ms. Poppin's office. He was taken back by how spotless it was, there wasn't even a speck of dirt that would normally be floating in the air where the sun shines through it. "M'am, I feel that our staff is taking this whole substitutes are always available thing way too far. With your permission, I would like to sit in and observe our teachers. Just to ensure the students are engages and have adequate educational stability. Also to ensure how staff is not unhappy, that way they make it to class always."

Parker: He saw Jo and Havelock walk in holding hands. "When dis that happen?", he asked of Jacqui and Nancy.
Marci: She rolled her eyes and opened up Snapchat. She sent this to Jacqui:
zeBISjz7Iw84SHXASKV-EAziLtckjK2v2AxOwrMIwtjpG9d7nd3V46vGRP27_EWfSLu19TGVlVkIBrijfDyS3Alc1fKkHlrH4SdrDtRe1C0-r0GG4DwQLFXl4KF2-dWB-L1lnW0kwojwzha0Ykkq=s0-d-e1-ft

Jacqui: "I have no idea." Her phone buzzed and said she had a Snap from Marci. She opened it up and showed it to Parker.

Ms. Poppins: She considered. "I thank you for your concern. However, I know why our teachers have been gone. Rider had a family emergency. Arthur was at a conference. Porter is ill. They'll be back soon."

Nancy: "I don't know but it's sweet."

Ms. Poppins: She considered. "I thank you for your concern. However, I know why our teachers have been gone. Rider had a family emergency. Arthur was at a conference. Porter is ill. They'll be back soon."

Nancy: "I don't know but it's sweet."

Mr. Balthazar: "This school is falling apart. The students aren't behaving and the faculty thinks you're a push over." He stormed out of her office.

Parker: "Well at least she's keeping up her spirit." He saw Jacqui exit the photo and he saw a quick glimpse of her phone wallpaper but he didn't recognize it, "What's your wallpaper?"

Mr. Balthazar: "This school is falling apart. The students aren't behaving and the faculty thinks you're a push over." He stormed out of her office.

Parker: "Well at least she's keeping up her spirit." He saw Jacqui exit the photo and he saw a quick glimpse of her phone wallpaper but he didn't recognize it, "What's your wallpaper?"
Jacqui: "Oh, that was last year's varsity cheer pic from my old school." She opened up her photos and went under favorites and opened up the photo. "That's me, and the obviously the only redhead in the picture is Marci."

Henrik: He went up to the track and walked up to his friends. "Hey guys."

Jacqui: "Hey."

Ms. Poppins: "I've been here for a long long time. Every year has had its ups and downs. Worse things have happened at this school. And you're giving up after this year has barely started. If you've lost your faith in me that much, if all of a sudden you don’t like how things are run, then you can resign if you want."

Ms. Poppins: "I've been here for a long long time. Every year has had its ups and downs. Worse things have happened at this school. And you're giving up after this year has barely started. If you've lost your faith in me that much, if all of a sudden you don’t like how things are run, then you can resign if you want."
Karen: She came in to drop off papers stating that Marci and Carter have ISS to put in their files. "What is Calhoun complaining about now?"

Karen: She came in to drop off papers stating that Marci and Carter have ISS to put in their files. "What is Calhoun complaining about now?"
Ms. Poppins: "He says the school's falling apart because students have been misbehaving and the staff 'thinks I'm a pushover'. He got mad because he wanted to sit in on classes and I didn't think that was necessary."

Jacqui: "Oh, that was last year's varsity cheer pic from my old school." She opened up her photos and went under favorites and opened up the photo. "That's me, and the obviously the only redhead in the picture is Marci."

Henrik: He went up to the track and walked up to his friends. "Hey guys."

Jacqui: "Hey."

Mr. Balthazar: He heard Poppins yell after him. "Why resign when I can start collecting information to bring you down and take your job?", he thought to himself.

Parker: He smiled at the picture, "You looked really cute." He thought for a second. "Not that you don't look cute now. I mean. Umm."

Ms. Poppins: "He says the school's falling apart because students have been misbehaving and the staff 'thinks I'm a pushover'. He got mad because he wanted to sit in on classes and I didn't think that was necessary."

Mr. Balthazar: He heard Poppins yell after him. "Why resign when I can start collecting information to bring you down and take your job?", he thought to himself.

Parker: He smiled at the picture, "You looked really cute." He thought for a second. "Not that you don't look cute now. I mean. Umm."
Karen: "Mr. Balthazar, this kids are teenagers. Sometimes they get into trouble, and that's normal. It's just our goal to make it, um, not normal. No Ms. Poppins, you are not a pushover at all, and Mr. Balthazar, there is no need for that. Our teachers are perfectly qualified to teach and that's why they were hired in the first place.

Jacqui: "Oh, haha." She blushed.

OOC: Why do you never PM or whayever it's called now and tell me you have plot ideas? I was thinking of having the three of us "sit down" and have a talk about what kind of angles we want to take with this. Because there are some unique ones bouncing around my head and I know you guys both have your own ideas about how this should be. Seriously, the evil adult takeover thing again? 3 or 5 of your adults in the Hogwarts RP did that. You aren’t going to go overboard, like you did then, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter