Dis-Dream Academy RP

OOC: When you meet your RP character's face claim irl.
We'll miss you in the roleplay :(

Jacqui: "Tu penses?" She blushed.

Eric: "I'd like that."

Sam: "Making plans without me in front of me, ok, I see how it is."

Finny: "Same."

Espen: "Yeah."

Helena: "Great," she began, smiling at Eric. "We can all grab lunch or something this weekend," she finished, patting Sam's arm.

Jordan: "If school is going to be this boring the whole year, I don't know if I want to stay, even if the United Stats is kind of cool."

OOC: When you meet your RP character's face claim irl.
We'll miss you in the roleplay :(

Jacqui: "Tu penses?" She blushed.

Eric: "I'd like that."

Sam: "Making plans without me in front of me, ok, I see how it is."

Finny: "Same."

Espen: "Yeah."

Parker: "Je sais."

Helena: "Great," she began, smiling at Eric. "We can all grab lunch or something this weekend," she finished, patting Sam's arm.

Jordan: "If school is going to be this boring the whole year, I don't know if I want to stay, even if the United Stats is kind of cool."
Sam: "I was kidding, I'm too busy with elf stuff, you two can do something."

Finny: "I kind of miss Scotland."

Espen: "I kind of miss Berk, but I want to stay here, so I won't be apart from Finny."

Finny: "Same." She smiled.

Parker: "Je sais."
Jacqui: She blushed and then said, "Oh, si vous ne parlez français?"

Espen: "I kind of miss Berk, but I want to stay here, so I won't be apart from Finny."

Helena: "Alright..."

Jordan: "Okay, that was ridiculously adorable. Like, sickeningly sweet I'm going to throw up adorable."

PA

Parker: "juste un peu. i ai du mal avec elle. je préfère l'anglais" He smiled. "May we go back to English?"

OOC: Who is De Vil friends with?

PA

Parker: "juste un peu. i ai du mal avec elle. je préfère l'anglais" He smiled. "May we go back to English?"

OOC: Hayden Charming, related to Prince Charming frim Shrek, who Silv now plays, and Natalie Kelly but since none of us know how to play her I'm just going to take her off the list.

Helena: "That would be nice. But are you sure?"

Jordan: Jordan grinned. "I was being serious."
Eric: "Yeah."

Finny: "Oh." She still giggled.

Jacqui: "Alors, pourquoi avez-vous dit you need a translator? Hey, it wore off!"

Eric: "Yeah."

Finny: "Oh." She still giggled.

Jacqui: "Alors, pourquoi avez-vous dit you need a translator? Hey, it wore off!"

Parker: "Finally! And I thought I needed a translator because I wasn't very confident in my comprehension of the language. Better to be safe than sorry." He smiled, "It looks like I surprised even myself though."

Helena: "Alright, I just didn't want to intrude."

Jordan: "Planning on going out this weekend?" He asked teasingly.
Eric: "You wouldn't."

Finny: "I'm not sure." She looked at Espen.

Espen: "I'll think of something."
Parker: "Finally! And I thought I needed a translator because I wasn't very confident in my comprehension of the language. Better to be safe than sorry." He smiled, "It looks like I surprised even myself though."
Jacqui: "Well you definitely suprised me."

Henrik: "Me too. because I have no idea what just happened."

Hayden: He sat around doing nothing. He descretely took a picture of the sub's shoes and texted it to Carter saying, "What are thoooooose!"

OOC: Front page is updated. Natalie is no longer a part of the school but everyone else is still around.
OOC: It says I'm Marina, but I thought you were.

Eric: "You wouldn't."

Finny: "I'm not sure." She looked at Espen.

Espen: "I'll think of something."

Jacqui: "Well you definitely suprised me."

Henrik: "Me too. because I have no idea what just happened."

Hayden: He sat around doing nothing. He descretely took a picture of the sub's shoes and texted it to Carter saying, "What are thoooooose!"

OOC: It says I'm Marina, but I thought you were.
OOC: I am. It shouldn't say that. I'll fix it

Helena: "Cool."

Jordan: He nodded.

Nancy: "Me neither."

Veronique: "So you don't need a translator anymore?"

OOC: I am. It shouldn't say that. I'll fix it

Helena: "Cool."

Jordan: He nodded.

Nancy: "Me neither."

Veronique: "So you don't need a translator anymore?"
Eric: "If someone says you're intruding, I'll set them straight."

Jacqui: "No, we're good, thank you."

Eric: "If someone says you're intruding, I'll set them straight."

Jacqui: "No, we're good, thank you."

OOC: Gym is next so whenever you want to start you class feel free to tell me you're ready and I'll end history.

Helena: "Do you expect trouble?"

Veronique: She nodded. "You're welcome." She turned around and walked away. She saw Monsieur Wade looking at her and rolled her eyes at him.

Wade: He scoffed back at Livre. That girl. What had he done? Honestly!

OOC: Gym is next so whenever you want to start you class feel free to tell me you're ready and I'll end history.

Helena: "Do you expect trouble?"

Veronique: She nodded. "You're welcome." She turned around and walked away. She saw Monsieur Wade looking at her and rolled her eyes at him.

Wade: He scoffed back at Livre. That girl. What had he done? Honestly!
OOC: I'm ready whenever.

Eric: "No, hopefully."

OOC: I'm ready whenever.

Eric: "No, hopefully."

The class ended.

Helena: "Oh, okay." She grabbed her stuff.

Jordan: "Finally, this class is over!"

Marina: She gathered up her things and looked for her friends.

Haru: She smiled softly and got her stuff. "Gym next," she commented quietly to Cass and Mike.

Veronique: She started reading a book as she left.

Wade: He saw Veronique, the crazy girl, shook his head, and moved on.

Nancy: She got her things, and looked questioningly to see if she could walk with Parker, Jacqui and Henrik. They were nice - especially Henrik.

Matilda: She packed her things and stuck with Hugo. She didn't mean to be clingy, but he was the one she knew.

Havelock: He gathered up his bag. "Jo, you do know you don't have to stick around, right? I mean, I don't know if you were told you had to keep me company, but I won't make you if you were."

Hugo: He got his things and walked with Matilda, chatting to her about the class.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter