• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 Planned FastPass+ Test Happening Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. We're there in late April. How are people 'seeing' this 4th FP+? If I try 'book new FP+' it tells me that it's going to cancel the ones I have if I proceed. Obviously don't want to do that!! If I try 'modify', I only see the 3, no 4th.

Did I miss the boat on this? I'm using MDE on my Mac, is this 4th only showing on the phone app?

Apparently this is only a test through tomorrow (I think). I am hoping it gets extended though!!

The test is going on through Wednesday only as of this time.

Does it keep adding days into the test!? Maybe that's what they will do with the 4th FP...keep extending it but you can't get it until a few days before....that way you are picking from the "leftovers"?

Thank you. In the past, these kinds of "I heard" posts are almost always baseless and why I immediately ask for where it came from. We'll see what happens.
Lol. I laughed when u jumped right in. I was saying the same thing in the back of my head and then I scrole down and see not one but two pics to prove it. I was pleasantly surprised for once. I hope this a pans out. Would be nice.

Apparently this is only a test through tomorrow (I think). I am hoping it gets extended though!!
Do you mean in safari or Firefox on a Mac? There isn't a separate application for mde on a Mac is there so u don't have to use ur web browser?

When we were part of the initial fp+ test we had four. I was bummed that they just went with three. That being said, we missed one of the windows. My youngest wasn't even two at the time and I think he was sleeping hard and we didn't want to wake the beast. Maybe we weren't the only testers that missed one .

I just made some fast passes for tomorrow cause I have season passes and I was able to pick three and they gave me four. Cool

Ok, I understand it's a test but where exactly are people looking and finding this 4th FP?

My 3 are prescheduled already. Does that mean I'm 'X'd' out of getting a fourth? MDE says it will cancel my 3 if I try to book one (select new FP) and if I select 'modify' all I see are the 3 I have. I don't want to mess them up because I got exactly what I wanted when I booked at 60 days.

If I select 'modify' for one of my existing will I see the magical 4th FP+? Will I then be able to modify IT without losing or changing the three I've already scheduled? HELP!!!

A 4th FP is nice, but when will they offer a hopping FP option.
They will sell you a park hopping option ticket but no FP hopping option....it is not like they do not have the $1billion technology to do it.

Isn't already offered once all your FP+ are done? I thought you were able to book extra FP+ one at a time in a kiosk in any park...

That's basically worthless. By the time you hop to a 2nd park almost nothing worth getting will be left. There MIGHT be some decent B rides at MK that could save you 20 minutes or so. What we really need is the ability to book the initial FPs at any give park.

I just saw a post on another site that there is a rumor that a 4th FP will be allowed soon, instead of 3. Has anyone heard this?

Apparently it's being tested as we speak. Several people have reported being able to book four FPs

So tired of all the "testing." Seems to me like they are moving closer to an all reservation ride system.

Yep the more FPs they allow people to prebook the closer they move to an all-reservation system. Whether official or not, the spots have to come from somewhere (standby).

Isn't already offered once all your FP+ are done? I thought you were able to book extra FP+ one at a time in a kiosk in any park...
thats like saying you can already book a 4th fp
That's basically worthless. By the time you hop to a 2nd park almost nothing worth getting will be left. There MIGHT be some decent B rides at MK that could save you 20 minutes or so. What we really need is the ability to book the initial FPs at any give park.
exactly

So tired of all the "testing." Seems to me like they are moving closer to an all reservation ride system.

I agree. The problem is, they will never eliminate waiting for all. So a reservation system for some ( resort guests?). And cattle herds for the rest. You simply can't put 10 lbs of mouse in a 5 lb bag, so somebody will have to sacrifice.

Ok, I understand it's a test but where exactly are people looking and finding this 4th FP?

My 3 are prescheduled already. Does that mean I'm 'X'd' out of getting a fourth? MDE says it will cancel my 3 if I try to book one (select new FP) and if I select 'modify' all I see are the 3 I have. I don't want to mess them up because I got exactly what I wanted when I booked at 60 days.

If I select 'modify' for one of my existing will I see the magical 4th FP+? Will I then be able to modify IT without losing or changing the three I've already scheduled? HELP!!!
From what I understand, for those that have FPs already scheduled over the next few days, it is just showing up in MDX. They aren't doing anything special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter