***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

Trying to recover from a rough night of missing out on an ADR, and then losing one that I cancelled in order to catch another one that came up on TP :( That I didn't even get!!! I know there is still plenty of time! I do have many adrs that I'm excited about, so I'm really trying to just think of it that way. I think I'm in most people's boat that we all just are waiting for these special event release dates, so we can really know if what we have will work. In the meantime!!... I have a question :) I've already piggybacked on @Talby before! So, why not do it again?! (But please reply to Talby's post first!! :) )

which would you choose....
a) an extra free day without a park. (we're at the poly...I HOPE it's not too cold to swim...the girls would spend the whole vacation there..so, this would be fun) But, we are already arriving sat 3 really really early, so we already do have a free day pretty much until dinner.
b) a day at SeaWorld
c) a day at HS...which I wasn't planning at all...typical!

Trying to recover from a rough night of missing out on an ADR, and then losing one that I cancelled in order to catch another one that came up on TP :( That I didn't even get!!! I know there is still plenty of time! I do have many adrs that I'm excited about, so I'm really trying to just think of it that way. I think I'm in most people's boat that we all just are waiting for these special event release dates, so we can really know if what we have will work. In the meantime!!... I have a question :) I've already piggybacked on @Talby before! So, why not do it again?! (But please reply to Talby's post first!! :) )

a) an extra free day without a park. (we're at the poly...I HOPE it's not too cold to swim...the girls would spend the whole vacation there..so, this would be fun) But, we are already arriving sat 3 really really early, so we already do have a free day pretty much until dinner.
b) a day at SeaWorld
If it was me, I'd plan on HS, and then if the weather is nice, you can cancel and have a swim day.

b) a day at SeaWorld

Also, sorry about the ADR's...I know how much that stinks. :( I really believe that a lot will open up closer to our trips though....just checking availability for the next week or two and there were some very popular ADR's open, so I have to believe it'll be the same for us. Keep the faith!

Pssst @BDFmom...You may already know, but there is creme Brulee at Wolfgang Puck Express. http://www.disboards.com/threads/wolfgang-puck-express.3539694/
Yesssssss!

May I conduct a poll? A few factors to consider:
*You ARE attending the Star Wars dessert party.
*You are NOT attending the MVMCP Holiday dessert party.
* Peter Pan is one of your kids' very, very favorites.

So all that said, which would you choose?
1. Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage
2. Wishes Dessert Party

:flower:Thanks for any input, thoughts, opinions or suggestions!!:flower:

We are doing the dessert party, regular Wishes.
I've reserved a 10 person pontoon boat that we are sharing with two other families.

@LisaF sounds like you have a great time last night.

@rasadkowski swimming in December is luck on the draw with weather. I nice relaxing day is always nice. Shopping is always an option.

I've been seeing posts recently about the character warehouse. They supposedly have lots and lots of great Disney stuff cheap. Doing a bit more research now.

Last edited:
soooo.....I KNOW you all have been discussing this for so long, and I really apologize for asking this REALLY STUPID question. ..but, what time is the Fantasmic show?.... @Talby , I really feel badly asking this, but can you please add me to the Fantasmic dinner thing that you are searching for for some members? it would be for 12/4 or 12/5.

Last edited:
soooo.....I KNOW you all have been discussing this for so long, and I really apologize for asking this REALLY STUPID question. ..but, what time is the Fantasmic show?.... @Talby , I really feel badly asking this, but can you please add me to the Fantasmic dinner thing that you are searching for for some members? it would be for 12/4 or 12/6!

Right now it's 7pm but may change... We don't know yet (along with fireworks, everything seems to be unannounced :()did you want the H&v holiday dine one?

@Talby i would pick pirates and pals. I saw the review by Kenny the pirate and it looks cool. I was considering it but decided against it because we have a lot of other stuff already. But hmm... Maybe I should look into this if I don't get HDDR ;)

@rasadkowski i think i agree with @areno79 and I would prep for HS too (make FP if ever) then decide on the day off if the weather is good enough :) keep looking for ADRs! You should be able to find it! :) all part of the fun and frustration of planning!

Right now it's 7pm but may change... We don't know yet (along with fireworks, everything seems to be unannounced :()did you want the H&v holiday dine one?
Oh ok! 7 isn't too late! My girls go to bed really early, and we have really early mornings. So we don't have any evening events booked. I think this could be a possibility if it doesn't get any later!. .. And I guess I didn't know there was a holida dine option ! I think I may be over my head! I really apologize for being a pain. I think that would be awesome to get!!But the priority would be having an earlier dinner I think, whatever that may be? Holiday or not!

Oh ok! 7 isn't too late! My girls go to bed really early, and we have really early mornings. So we don't have any evening events booked. I think this could be snootily if it doesn't get any later. .. And I guess I didn't know there was a holida dine option ! I think I may be over my head! I really apologize for being a pain. I think that would be awesome to get!!But the priority would be having an earlier dinner I think, whatever that may be? Holiday or not!

If it's a fantasmic dinner option it would be dinner before 5pm :) there is 3 restaurants that have the dining package and one of them is Hollywood and Vine. It offers Disney Junior characters for breakfast and lunch, lunch offers the fantasmic package too. During dinner, it becomes Minnie's holiday dine where you can meet the fav5 in Christmas outfits :) hope this helps you decide! We're going on dec 5 :)

If it's a fantasmic dinner option it would be dinner before 5pm :) there is 3 restaurants that have the dining package and one of them is Hollywood and Vine. It offers Disney Junior characters for breakfast and lunch, lunch offers the fantasmic package too. During dinner, it becomes Minnie's holiday dine where you can meet the fav5 in Christmas outfits :) hope this helps you decide! We're going on dec 5 :)
Thank you @candycane !! That sounds awesome! I wish I considered this sooner! That holiday dinner would be awesome! I'd love to go 12/4. Is there a way to search on TP?

Thank you @candycane !! That sounds awesome! I wish I considered this sooner! That holiday dinner would be awesome! I'd love to go 12/4. Is there a way to search on TP?
You can't search for the package in particular but you can search for Hollywood and vine (4pm) and there should be availability for the package too when it comes up :)

Yeah, I rolled around laughing at the rain pants, too! Makes him sound like a 5-year-old or something inside my head! They come in a set with a jacket, like this one: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-Adult-Rainout-PVC-Rain-Suit/47497596

He's already got the set, if he can manage to find it. It's probably out in the garage or the shed with all his tools somewhere. To give him credit, I think he bought it to wear in case he was still fixing a leak on the roof during a heavy rain storm front that was about to come through.

I told him my Coleman lightweight rain jacket would be enough for me!
I'm glad you weren't offended that I laughed. I was seriously picturing the Gortons fisherman walking around the MK. total overkill lol. at least there is no hat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter