***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

I'm needing another opinion...

Do I, or do I not cancel the dessert party for MVMCP? Should I wait until reviews start rolling in? I've been reading about the party, and it seems like we might miss out on stuff if we plan on doing it.

I don't know!

Do I, or do I not cancel the dessert party for MVMCP? Should I wait until reviews start rolling in? I've been reading about the party, and it seems like we might miss out on stuff if we plan on doing it.

I don't know!
I am highly leaning toward cancelling but am waiting for the reviews to start rolling in in case something changes. By mid november I'll still have plenty of time to cancel. If it stays as it is I will probably cancel but with Disney who knows. They are mostly sold out so I'd not give up my spot til sure. Some parties in the past have allowed guests outside into the garden for fireworks viewing. if that is the case I may keep it. but still maybe not.

I don't know!
I would wait for reviews. The first MNSSHP is next week I think (Sep 2?). We will know more when the reviews flow in from then. :)

I hope someone here was able to get that BOG dinner for 12/9!!!!! iT just came up on TP!! I was so fast, and it was already gone :( :(

Once you have second set (of unlinked) MBs in hand. Choose one of the following:

1. Log into your original MDE account and "create" new people. So if you are a family of 4. You would create 4 MORE people for a total of 8 people You can use made up names like Gertrude McGillicuddy, Ben Dover, Lou Stewell, etc. You get the idea. Have some fun with it. Then look at the second set of MBs and you will see a serial# on each one. On MDE, assign MBs one at a time by entering serial #s on bands and link them to fake names.

2. Create a completely different MDE profile using a different email address from your original MDE account. Enter 4 names. They can be fake names or if you want to keep it simple you can use your families middle names as their fake first names. Then just assign second set of MBs the same as above.

By the way, I have no shortage of fake names if anyone needs help coming up with one :jester:

Ok seriously THANK YOU for listing it out like this! For some reason I could not wrap my head around it and it was driving me nuts. This makes total sense to me!

What dates are your non-F! H&Vs? I know 2 people looking for H&V! @TiggerManiac (I think she wants F! though?) and me (w/ or w/o is great!)

And about 4th, 5th, 6th etc. FP...I just want to add something I remember a CM told me as she explained the FP deal. She suggested that it would be in our best interests to schedule FP somewhat early in the day (like an hour after park opening if you'll be there at park opening) because you cannot book that 4th one (and subsequent FP) until the first 3 are used. So I've been keeping that in mind as I try to formulate our strategy. Of course, SDFP throws another factor into the equation and I'm just letting it all gel at the moment. But I thought maybe what the CM told me was worth sharing. :-)
I'm looking for a F! H&V dinner too! I have one booked for Sat the 3rd, but if SW dessert party is that day, I'd much rather do that, so I'm looking for one on 12/6. I have a regular H&V dinner for 12/6 at 6:20, but if I can get the F! Package I'll give it up.
I really really want HDDR too. I already have BOG, Chef Mickey's, Cali Grill, and Crystal Palace, so if I could get those last 2 I think my wish list will be complete (except for maybe an Ohana breakfast on 12/8 or 12/9!)

I'm looking for a F! H&V dinner too! I have one booked for Sat the 3rd, but if SW dessert party is that day, I'd much rather do that, so I'm looking for one on 12/6. I have a regular H&V dinner for 12/6 at 6:20, but if I can get the F! Package I'll give it up.
I really really want HDDR too. I already have BOG, Chef Mickey's, Cali Grill, and Crystal Palace, so if I could get those last 2 I think my wish list will be complete (except for maybe an Ohana breakfast on 12/8 or 12/9!)

I think HDDR is in a few of our wish lists ;) we have similar ADRs too :)

I remember that now @areno79! I will add you to my little H&V F! search ritual I do and let you know if I find something on 12/6!! :flower1:

I've been mulling over whether I can fit HDDR in. It was the very first ADR I tried to get and there was absolutely no availability so I thought I had missed out. That was before I knew that people changed ADRs all the time and all that jazz. But now we have Spirit of Aloha...so....??? lol So many question marks. Can't wait to see what our trip looks like finalized because it barely resembles how it looked when I started this whole shindig! :magnify:

I remember that now @areno79! I will add you to my little H&V F! search ritual I do and let you know if I find something on 12/6!! :flower1:

I've been mulling over whether I can fit HDDR in. It was the very first ADR I tried to get and there was absolutely no availability so I thought I had missed out. That was before I knew that people changed ADRs all the time and all that jazz. But now we have Spirit of Aloha...so....??? lol So many question marks. Can't wait to see what our trip looks like finalized because it barely resembles how it looked when I started this whole shindig! :magnify:
Aww, thanks! :flower:We'll end of doing Spirit of Aloha if we can't get HDDR too!

I watched a review of the Candlelight Processional someone recorded with NPH narrating from last year. Now I think I'm going to have to squeeze that in! The only problem is I don't want to spend 2 TS credits to get the package, so we'll probably end up paying OOP and doing a cheaper breakfast or lunch or something. Anyone know if they take FP+ for the CP shows?

Haha me too!! In terms of how my trip will look from the first time I started planning. I thought about HDDR recently only... I have artist point right now but would really like to switch that. ;)

My kids are spending time with their dad tonight. I should be catching up on the to-do list but trip research seems so much more fun (sounds far more productive when I frame it as "research")!

Anyone an Oreo fan or have kids who are? I think these are super cute (underneath that outrageous looking PB brownie sundae!)
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2016/08/11/review-mickey-oreo-cheesecake-at-epcots-sunshine-seasons/

And I read on the boards about a new treat in Epcot, the cannoli cupcake:
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2016/...at-the-gelato-kiosk-in-epcots-italy-pavilion/

I know we've talked about a bazillion sweet treat options, but now we have a bazillion and two! :-)

I talked with DH some more about what we plan to carry into the parks with us. He's adamant that on days when there's a good chance of rain that he wants an umbrella, rain jacket, and maybe rain pants. He also wants to carry a water bottle. He said he'll be responsible for carrying our "Disney backpack," just a plain old red backpack. Much larger than we need, since we used it when we had a bunch of kid stuff to cart around, too.

So I changed my mind and got the Vera Bradley mini hipster in Plums Up, which is the size I really wanted. It's plenty big enough to carry anything I'll want in the park with me every day, and it will even hold my rain jacket. I should be able to clip my water bottle to my mini hipster, but it can also fit in the backpack if necessary.

I can't wait to get it in the mail!

It's funny about HDDR. When I first started reading up on these boards just a few months ago I saw all the great reviews. There were plenty of times available at 180 day mark, but I didn't book because I know my sister would think it is cheesy! Annoying that it is so hard for everyone to reserve it now!

It's funny about HDDR. When I first started reading up on these boards just a few months ago I saw all the great reviews. There were plenty of times available at 180 day mark, but I didn't book because I know my sister would think it is cheesy! Annoying that it is so hard for everyone to reserve it now!
Yes it seems really popular!! I don't know anything about it! Except that I've seen people rave about the fried chicken!!

darlin' I have ohana 10:50 on 12/8 that i need to cancel. would that do it for you?

Aww, thanks! :flower:We'll end of doing Spirit of Aloha if we can't get HDDR too!

I watched a review of the Candlelight Processional someone recorded with NPH narrating from last year. Now I think I'm going to have to squeeze that in! The only problem is I don't want to spend 2 TS credits to get the package, so we'll probably end up paying OOP and doing a cheaper breakfast or lunch or something. Anyone know if they take FP+ for the CP shows?
no FP+ for the shows. package or wait on line forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter