Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Here's another fun one :goodvibes:

c6274bd6-f28c-414e-b145-0dee3559f311_zpswtrcotsu.jpg
:tink:

I just did Diane :cold:...first time in the pool this season :faint:! If my little "cheerleader" wouldn't have been in already my "mission" would not have been completed! :rotfl: Took over 10 minutes to ease my way in :rolleyes:... I need 4-6 more degrees before I'll be comfortable! :rotfl:

... that's close enough:dance3: ... it's that big "statue thing" :rotfl2: ... not sure what it is either :confused3...

IMG_9612_zpsfb61f105.jpg
:tink:
Wow! How little I paid attention to that one!! I need the wear the cone of shame!!

Wow! How little I paid attention to that one!! I need the wear the cone of shame!!

Sadly, the family & I are at Orlando Airprt heading back home... Sob... Sniff... :worried: DH Harry, DD Gillian & I (Gloria) are already planning our next trip. Hehe.

No "cones of shame" allowed here! :hug: It takes awhile to get into the hang of things and you haven't been at it for 6-7 years like most of us have! :goodvibes LOVE that Orlando Airport 50% of the time :rotfl:; where is home? Hope it's not a long flight ahead but gives you time to think about the NEXT time! On one of our trips, DD was booking her DVC rental from a bus as we were on our way to one of the parks. :rolleyes: :tink:

No "cones of shame" allowed here! :hug: It takes awhile to get into the hang of things and you haven't been at it for 6-7 years like most of us have! :goodvibes LOVE that Orlando Airport 50% of the time :rotfl:; where is home? Hope it's not a long flight ahead but gives you time to think about the NEXT time! On one of our trips, DD was booking her DVC rental from a bus as we were on our way to one of the parks. :rolleyes: :tink:
Home is NJ... Orlando was a breeze this evening! Unbelievable. First time we went through with absolutely no wait. Sweeeet! We're closing on our first DVC in the coming days. Wilderness Lodge (soon to be Boulder Ridge) will be our home. As soon as the points hit our account, I'm booking!! Lol. :dogdance:

Home is NJ... Orlando was a breeze this evening! Unbelievable. First time we went through with absolutely no wait. Sweeeet! We're closing on our first DVC in the coming days. Wilderness Lodge (soon to be Boulder Ridge) will be our home. As soon as the points hit our account, I'm booking!! Lol. :dogdance:

Awesome! :dance3: DD and SIL love their DVC membership and it's been a good investment so far. Since the 2014 trip was a group effort :goodvibes (DD arranged everything for the soccer team and families...37 total :faint:) and they/we stayed at CB, they were able to sell their points...paid for Christmas. :woohoo: She used points last year for the WLV stay but DGD's schedule will not permit a trip for 2016. Sold those points already (in like 24 hours) and paid for all the camps/classes for summer activities! Their "home" is BLT (which I LOVE) but WLV is their next favorite. Beautiful Lodge and you'll get in on the new construction ... awesome! :dance3:Our last departure from MCO was a nightmare:eek:...arrived in plenty time, no problems or delays going through security; slight wait for our plane but when it landed they discovered "mechanical difficulties :scared1:! We were delayed almost 2 hours which put us back in Austin around 9PM. One and a half hour trip home and THEN...DD and I had to get ready for the family (25+ people) Thanksgiving gathering at HER house the next day for lunch! :faint: Good memories though...safe trip home to NJ! :goodvibes :tink:

Congrats on your DVC.:cheer2::cheer2:

Anything to do with transportation? Bus or boat driver?

The golf coaches felt bad that the District Tournament was cancelled last week so they had the students play each other this afternoon. Redstorm came in 1st but I think she enjoyed the little party afterwards more. :goodvibes One more sporting event for her as a Jr. High Student...3 on 3 volleyball tournament tomorrow. She and her 2 teammates decided they'd "play up" against the high school girls...should be fun! ::yes:: Can NOT believe she's almost a high schooler! :eek: How long before your DD gets out of school for the summer?

Nothing to do with transportation so not a bus or boat driver. :tink:

The golf coaches felt bad that the District Tournament was cancelled last week so they had the students play each other this afternoon. Redstorm came in 1st but I think she enjoyed the little party afterwards more. :goodvibes One more sporting event for her as a Jr. High Student...3 on 3 volleyball tournament tomorrow. She and her 2 teammates decided they'd "play up" against the high school girls...should be fun! ::yes:: Can NOT believe she's almost a high schooler! :eek: How long before your DD gets out of school for the summer?

Resort or other?

Is your DGD excited for high school? Will she be going to a big high school or small one. I have no idea when DD gets out of school. :blush: I think June 13. The schedule for finals isn't out yet.

I may have missed this answer, but did you confirm it is a CM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter