Meijer is offering $10 off a $150 Visa gift card this week via mperks. You must clip the coupon in your mperks account before purchasing. I cannot recall the fee on these cards, maybe $6.95 or something like that, but you will be a little ahead even with the fee, along with whatever deal you can get on credit cards/cashback sites.

I would like to offer a correction to some info in Post #7. While snooping around the Disney gift card site today, I noticed that they do say it is possible to purchase the Disney+ streaming service with a Disney gift card. The only restriction seems to be that the person must be a U.S. viewer. Apologies if this is already well known; I didn't know it myself.

I would like to offer a correction to some info in Post #7. While snooping around the Disney gift card site today, I noticed that they do say it is possible to purchase the Disney+ streaming service with a Disney gift card. The only restriction seems to be that the person must be a U.S. viewer. Apologies if this is already well known; I didn't know it myself.
I’ll flag it for @FoxC63 when she returns. Thanks. Link to proof. Not valid on annual subs.

Last edited:
Did you actually get all 6 sets? I ordered 6 and got.3.

Sorry, been in WDW and haven't been by a computer - I got all 6. Looks like 1 of them did take 4 hours to arrive (the last one I ordered) - the others all arrived within minutes.

Last edited:
How long to these SW sales at costco/ Sam's last? Do you get email or something? My DH has membership at Costco. I hoping it pops up again.

UPDATE: SOLD OUT

15% off ebay gift cards, up to $30 discount

Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 11.11.32 AM.png

Last edited:
UPDATE: SOLD OUT

Weird. It doesn't seem to be targeted. The banner shows up when I log into my account, but then I get the "not promo eligible" message during checkout.

Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 12.55.27 PM.png

Last edited:
Amazon Mother's day GC deals:

$50 DoorDash eGift Card $42.50 with Promo Code: DASH
$100 Lyft eGift Card $85 with Promo Code: LYFT
$100 Uber eGift Card + $10 Amazon Credit with Promo Code: UBERUS
$50 Google eGift Card + $5 Amazon Credit $50 with Promo Code: GOOGLE
$50 VUDU eGift Card $40 with Promo Code: VUDU
$50 Taco Bell eGift Card + $7.50 Amazon Credit $50 with Promo Code: TACO
$50 Under Armour Gift Card + $7.50 Amazon Credit $50 with Promo Code: UAMOM
$50 Victoria’s Secret eGift Cards $42.50 with Promo Code: SECRET
$50 Bath & Body Works eGift Card $40 with Promo Code: BATH
$50 Yankee Candle eGift Card $42.50 with Promo Code: CANDLE
$50 H&M eGift Card $42.50 with Promo Code: HMUS
$50 Dave & Buster’s eGift Card $42.50 with Promo Code: DAVE
$50 Chuck E. Cheese Gift Card $42.50 with Promo Code: GAMES
$50 Sling TV eGift Card $42.50 with Promo Code: SLING
$50 Jiffy Lube eGift Card $41.50 with Promo Code: JIFFY
$50 Bath & Body Works Gift Card $40
$50 GAP Options (Multibrand) Gift Card $40
$50 Red Robin Gift Card $42.50
$50 Dave & Buster’s Gift Card $42.50
$50 Golden Corral Gift Card $42.50
$50 Victoria’s Secret Gift Card $42.50

Are they normally the 1st coupon or do you have to scroll through all of the coupons? I currently have a $20 off patio, gardening etc... but not general stuff.
It was the first one. I had the Patio $20 off too, and that one was second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter