Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

69fdd5e4-8536-4212-80bb-0f835baabb6e_zpsilsskcxj.jpg

This is from a MK attraction...take a guess...Swiss Family or Jungle Cruise and tell me where it is. :goodvibes :tink:

Jungle Cruise?

MK or Epcot?

When do you leave? :yay:

Plans are to leave the house around 1 PM tomorrow. Would like to stop by and see Mom before we get on the road to Austin ~ 1 1/2 hour drive and we need to begin going through security by 3:45. This is the first time David has flown since his knee replacement and hoping we don't have problems getting through. Mom's having her 92nd birthday next Monday, which we'll miss. The girls are going to bake her a cake and have a little party for her Sunday afternoon. Our flight leaves Austin at 5:05; suppose to arrive in Orlando at 8:30 but expecting to have weather delays. :headache: Really hoping everything is on time...want to catch the monorail or bus over to Epcot to see SSE as the Death Star. We don't have party tickets so we know we won't be able to enter but should be able to get some pictures from the monorail...or walk to entrance, snap a few and catch the next bus back. All depends on Southwest. :goodvibes

e4f7a032-b364-42e6-8c01-e00deeae34a8_zpstigi6rnb.jpg

This is from the MK. :tink:

Plans are to leave the house around 1 PM tomorrow. Would like to stop by and see Mom before we get on the road to Austin ~ 1 1/2 hour drive and we need to begin going through security by 3:45. This is the first time David has flown since his knee replacement and hoping we don't have problems getting through. Mom's having her 92nd birthday next Monday, which we'll miss. The girls are going to bake her a cake and have a little party for her Sunday afternoon. Our flight leaves Austin at 5:05; suppose to arrive in Orlando at 8:30 but expecting to have weather delays. :headache: Really hoping everything is on time...want to catch the monorail or bus over to Epcot to see SSE as the Death Star. We don't have party tickets so we know we won't be able to enter but should be able to get some pictures from the monorail...or walk to entrance, snap a few and catch the next bus back. All depends on Southwest. :goodvibes

Hope to see you Monday night. If not I will catch up with you sometime Tuesday. I will be back up Saturday too.

It's an "attraction"? So not a ride or show I assume? Parade? Hope everything goes smoothly with your plans!

Meet and greet?

It's an "attraction"? So not a ride or show I assume? Parade? Hope everything goes smoothly with your plans!

Ready for some Florida sunshine :sunny:...4th day straight of rain :umbrella:. Getting a few last minute things done the next 1 1/2 hours and hopefully y'all can solve this before 12:15...

This is a ceiling in a Meet and Greet :goodvibes...shouldn't be to hard to figure out now...:tink:

Ready for some Florida sunshine :sunny:...4th day straight of rain :umbrella:. Getting a few last minute things done the next 1 1/2 hours and hopefully y'all can solve this before 12:15...

This is a ceiling in a Meet and Greet :goodvibes...shouldn't be to hard to figure out now...:tink:

Princess Fairytale Hall?

It's been snowing here all day. :santa: Already have about 3" and it's still snowing. :crazy2: I need some Florida sunshine too.:sunny:

put up my lights today

IMG_6627.JPG

just kidding this is down the street from us we drove around to look at lights last night and James loved this place

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter