Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

1f91841d-b33c-4bcf-88a7-0681c5be41b8_zpsef1wxcmm.jpg

Your memory will come back when I say it's part of the Osborne Lights display. :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :tink:

I thought that is where that was. To bad you are not already here. Tomorrow night to celebrate the new Star Wars movie they will be turning Spaceship Earth into the Death Star. They are also broadcasting it live tomorrow night at 10:25pm. My brother and I will be there seeing it live.

I thought that is where that was. To bad you are not already here. Tomorrow night to celebrate the new Star Wars movie they will be turning Spaceship Earth into the Death Star. They are also broadcasting it live tomorrow night at 10:25pm. My brother and I will be there seeing it live.

Cool. My son can't wait for Star Wars Land to open. :darth::chewy: He says we HAVE to go when it opens.

A-w-E-s-O-m-E party:! DD broke the news to me yesterday!:rotfl: I thought she said the party/Death Star was Monday though. We were going to catch the monorail loop to Epcot just to see it when we got there! :rotfl: The bad thing though is we won't get to our resort until 10 if we're lucky. Looking at the predicted bad weather we'll have to fly over and I'm already preparing for an even later arrival because of flight delays or having to fly "the long way around" from Austin to Orlando. We expect pictures! :tink:

Cool. My son can't wait for Star Wars Land to open. :darth::chewy: He says we HAVE to go when it opens.

SAME HERE...we're ALL excited! May not make opening night...probably try for Monday or Tuesday since the girls will be out of school but something to look forward to ward off the "Disney depression" after a trip! :chewy: :tink:

Next for the weekend...and I'm off to church shortly. Decided I wanted to sleep in again tomorrow morning...suppose to rain all night again! :goodvibes

69fdd5e4-8536-4212-80bb-0f835baabb6e_zpsilsskcxj.jpg
:tink:

Looks like half bamboo. AK something in one of the lands? Or Swiss Family Tree/Jungle Cruise area?

Hope that you get to see it from the monorail Monday night. I am staying here that night and heading back home Tuesday afternoon. Will meet up with you and David that day and will come back up Saturday.

Now Jeff.... If you had that place in St Augustine you could have been in the middle too. :lmao:

Hope that you get to see it from the monorail Monday night. I am staying here that night and heading back home Tuesday afternoon. Will meet up with you and David that day and will come back up Saturday.

Now Jeff.... If you had that place in St Augustine you could have been in the middle too. :lmao:

Yes Jeff...GET that condo in St. Augustine! :goodvibes Not getting my hopes up but we're sure going to give it a try Monday night. Wondering if they'll let us bus over to Epcot if we don't have special events tickets; would much rather take the monorail but would then have to bus to MK? I need to do a little research but I'm running out of time! :eek: Spent the ENTIRE afternoon trying to figure out what was causing part of our Christmas lights to "trip". EVERYTHING is wet :headache:; it's on the cool side (cue for those in the North to laugh :rotfl2:)...it's 52 but wet...made DH get a fire going in the fireplace after church and it sure feels good! Hopefully that problem is solved but want to begin packing also. Maybe I'll have time to research tomorrow evening. Our plans are to arrive at Epcot by rope drop or close to it. Want to do Ellen's Energy Adventure since it will most likely be closing and the Seas. Have fastpasses at Character Greeting spot from 12:40-1:40 and my must do, Soarin' 1:40-2:40 then late lunch at Le Cellier at 3:15 so our morning is fairly free to spend with you until you head home. :thumbsup2 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter