Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Going through some turmoil today; I think it's time to "make the call" on our 16 year old Piper. Poor baby not doing well today. :sad1:

a76eef03-76b1-4e05-b743-7e3410f6caa1_zpsfkxchgvo.jpg

This is associated with a park attraction but not in Epcot. :tink:

sorry to hear about Piper

I will go with MK next

Well, it's done. :littleangel: Her puppy dog Angel came to get her about 3:30. :sad1: Goopy is soooo sad paw:, as we are but DH took one look at her and said it was time to say goodbye.

b00098cd-6e47-4da9-b6f4-cf16d7c21a07_zps1vcov9wf.jpg

It's Cici's turn now to guard over Goopy. :dog2: Off to the last home volleyball game....:tink:

Well, it's done. :littleangel: Her puppy dog Angel came to get her about 3:30. :sad1: Goopy is soooo sad paw:, as we are but DH took one look at her and said it was time to say goodbye.

b00098cd-6e47-4da9-b6f4-cf16d7c21a07_zps1vcov9wf.jpg

It's Cici's turn now to guard over Goopy. :dog2: Off to the last home volleyball game....:tink:

:hug: So sorry. It's hard to say goodbye.:sad1:

I have not been able to walk through the castle the last few times we have gone because of the stage

One on down and sign up for a half or full marathon in January. You can run thru the castle. Well if you're one of the faster Runners and are able to start up front you can run thru the castle but the later packs it gets to be a choking point

Going through some turmoil today; I think it's time to "make the call" on our 16 year old Piper. Poor baby not doing well today. :sad1:

Sorry to hear about Piper.

My first thought was Germany in EPCOT. Since it is in HS and the writing looks like German. Does it have something to do with Indy Jones?

:hug: So sorry. It's hard to say goodbye.:sad1:

Oh boy is it! Been with the Princess the last 30 minutes...she was bawling her eyes out. Her Daddy told her on the way home from dance and she came in the back door in tears....just got her to stop a few minutes ago and have her focused on the puppy stories I told her about Piper. :sad1: :tink:

On the "up" side of the day; volleyball team still undefeated. Since this was the last home game, the head coach recognized the parents and the team with praise. :cheer2: They've played roughly 60 games, counting tournament, pre-season and district play, and have lost one game forcing a 3rd game to win the match. Pretty good bunch of young ladies and Coach Brewer is dreaming of the future of BHS volleyball with them! :goodvibes :tink:

Sorry to hear about Piper.

My first thought was Germany in EPCOT. Since it is in HS and the writing looks like German. Does it have something to do with Indy Jones?

:thumbsup2 Good detective work Ed...that's what WITW is all about! :thumbsup2 Yes, this is associated with Indiana Jones. :goodvibes Tell me what/where....:tink:

:thumbsup2 Good detective work Ed...that's what WITW is all about! :thumbsup2 Yes, this is associated with Indiana Jones. :goodvibes Tell me what/where....:tink:

Guessing it would have to be on a crate. There are quite a few spots. On Back wall, or near jeep/truck?

Guessing it would have to be on a crate. There are quite a few spots. On Back wall, or near jeep/truck?

:thumbsup2 Good point :rotfl:... it's close to the souvenir truck but there ARE a lot of crates! My heart's just not in to making y'all think to hard this evening.:jumping1:

IMG_8825_zps895df577.jpg
:tink:

:hug: Thanks for that and so true. This is the end of an era for us :sad1:; Piper was the last of the rescued dogs youngest DD brought to live with us during her high school years. She adopted one from the animal shelter, another from a friend who found a box of puppies in the middle of the bridge over the Brazos River, another from a friend who's dad didn't like the "runt" and Piper who she found on the side of a country road one night covered in fleas. I wouldn't let her bring her in the house until she bathed her 2-3 times with flea shampoo, which she did, wrapped her a towel and let her sleep in the bed with her that night. Along with our other 2 adopted dogs, we then had six when we "put our foot down". I think she found homes later for 2-3 other strays she found. It was during that time that we knew she'd follow her life's passion in a business involving dogs. :goodvibes Son-in-law brought Goopy home for me and now, with Cici, they're all we have. Looking back on those years, I kinda miss fixing SIX bowls of dog food every evening. :lovestruc :tink:

Sorry about your dog, it's always a hard decision, but you know when it's time and you are doing the right thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter