Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

44db3d78-4399-4383-9164-bf9d3929383f_zpsvdrdlxhx.jpg

It's from the MK but not in Frontierland. :tink:

Main Street?

14691026_10155323293777814_7525261998042261184_n.jpg

I keep thinking I'm dreaming and wondering what the record will be when I wake up! :lmao: After the last few nightmare years and Tony going down in pre-season...NEVER believed this would be the case at this point of the season...more like 0-6 were my thoughts! :rotfl2: :tink:

Nice:thumbsup2 I keep picking Dallas every week.:banana:

Smart move :goodvibes like I said...waiting for the bottom to drop out but hopeful it won't! :cheer2:

I AM stuffed :faint:! Our neighbor/friend had to help the famous Royer's Café of Round Top, Texas with catering former Gov. Perry's daughter's wedding (he built a BEAUTIFUL home in Round Top where the wedding was held). Her husband is a volunteer fireman and, of course, got called out while she was gone. We watched their kids until he returned. Our "reward"...samples of the Royer's pies that were served at the wedding. :yay: Five different "Texas" pies and I sampled EVERYONE of them! :cloud9: :tink:

Smart move :goodvibes like I said...waiting for the bottom to drop out but hopeful it won't! :cheer2:

I AM stuffed :faint:! Our neighbor/friend had to help the famous Royer's Café of Round Top, Texas with catering former Gov. Perry's daughter's wedding (he built a BEAUTIFUL home in Round Top where the wedding was held). Her husband is a volunteer fireman and, of course, got called out while she was gone. We watched their kids until he returned. Our "reward"...samples of the Royer's pies that were served at the wedding. :yay: Five different "Texas" pies and I sampled EVERYONE of them! :cloud9: :tink:

I hope they stay with this QB even when Romo returns.

Perry was on Dancing With the Stars.

I made chili and an apple pie today. Glad you got to enjoy some pies too.

I hope they stay with this QB even when Romo returns.

Perry was on Dancing With the Stars.

I made chili and an apple pie today. Glad you got to enjoy some pies too.

Yum...got the pies, now I need one of the DD's to make the chili :rotfl:. Both are excellent "chili makers"; me...not so much. :o Youngest uses BBQ brisket in hers and YUM! :cloud9: Maybe I can talk them into it by next weekend...DH said our predicted temp during the football game Friday is 50 with a strong north wind :cold:. I know that's "mild" for you but for us, and where our seats are at the football stadium, that will be COLD! :rotfl2:Gov. Perry agreed to go on Dancing With the Stars just so he could learn to dance for his daughters wedding! :goodvibes He has some "spread" that he built, not to far from us. DH has seen it and said it's beautiful! I'm not sure how I feel about the Dak/Tony saga. :confused3 Dak is awesome but, as he keeps saying, "this is Tony's team". :rolleyes: I really, really wish Tony would retire while he's "still walking". He's had SO many problems with his back, I'm almost afraid for him to play anymore. Don't want him to be put in the same position Michael Irvin was when he was injured during an Eagles game and they had to take him off the field on a stretcher (while the Eagles fans cheered :furious:). He retired after that injury. But, on the other hand, I SO want Tony to have a Super Bowl ring. :goodvibes Just glad I don't have to make that decision. :rotfl: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter