• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New one for today...

8e1fafba-f0a5-4438-bd21-12b76b873c39_zpsxcliadhi.jpg
:tink:

EPCOT or Coronado?

Attraction, shop or food service?

ED...you need to come to Texas now and train. Weather is marvelous! :cloud9: It's currently 67 degrees and we'll actually need jackets at the football game tonight! :cheer2: Diane could probably sit out at the game without extra clothing :rotfl2: but I will gladly have a jacket available! ::yes::

This is from Epcot; it's not from an attraction, shop or food service but is close to an attraction. :tink:

ED...you need to come to Texas now and train. Weather is marvelous! :cloud9: It's currently 67 degrees and we'll actually need jackets at the football game tonight! :cheer2: Diane could probably sit out at the game without extra clothing :rotfl2: but I will gladly have a jacket available! ::yes::

This is from Epcot; it's not from an attraction, shop or food service but is close to an attraction. :tink:

WS? Is it near the water or boat docks?

WS? Is it near the water or boat docks?

Redstorm had to leave school with a migraine...on Game Day. :headache: She mad it until noon which means she was counted "present" so she can play this evening if the stupid headache clears up. Trying to sleep it off now. :goodvibes We're skipping her volleyball game tonight (road trip...1 1/2 hours away...and the last time they played this team they won 2 games in 25 minutes :faint:) but she's hoping to make it....

Yes, this is from the WS but it's not near the lake or boat docks. :tink:

Redstorm had to leave school with a migraine...on Game Day. :headache: She mad it until noon which means she was counted "present" so she can play this evening if the stupid headache clears up. Trying to sleep it off now. :goodvibes We're skipping her volleyball game tonight (road trip...1 1/2 hours away...and the last time they played this team they won 2 games in 25 minutes :faint:) but she's hoping to make it....

Is it from a country? Norway or the UK?

Canada?

Redstorm made it to the volleyball game :cheer2:; still feeling a little yucky but wasn't going to let that keep her off the court! :cheer2: We're off for some football shortly...on a BEAUTIFUL fall evening! :yay: :tink:

the ground lol?

near the entrance of the movie?

:rotfl2: I'm going to make you think a little longer Jeff! :rotfl2: AND...I need to make more crops so I need to drag this out! :rolleyes1 I haven't been to the movie lately so I'll say I THINK it's close to the entrance area but it's not on "the ground"...it's actually on concrete. There's something that this is under that describes the exact spot. Think about the landscaping in the rocky area. If no one can identify the spot I'll credit you with the solve 'cause you're SO close. :goodvibes :tink:

Glad we didn't make the 1 1/2 hour road trip for volleyball :rolleyes:; Redstorm's team finished their 2 games in 25 minutes, winning 25-10 and 25-4. :cheer2::cheer2: One more game to go to complete their unbeaten 3rd season in a row. :yay: Football team had a good night too with a 58-8 win :yay: and yes, it was only 60 degrees but I DID have my jacket on! :rotfl::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter