Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Next for today:

a7b75fe1-ead0-4fb3-8ba8-7b417a04950b_zpsykacxsj4.jpg
:tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

This is from a food service in Epcot.

This is a kiosk. In Epcot that serves food.

It's in the WS but not from the UK or Norway.

The Refreshment Port is a great place. That cronut was delicious! But this is not from there.

This is from a country. I am looking for the name of a country but - this is not one of the permanent 11 countries…..:scratchin

The Refreshment Port is a great place. That cronut was delicious! But this is not from there.

This is from a country. I am looking for the name of a country but - this is not one of the permanent 11 countries…..:scratchin

Is it from the Food and Wine Festival?

This is from a country. I am looking for the name of a country but - this is not one of the permanent 11 countries…..

Is it from the Food and Wine Festival?

Yes ::yes:: This was a kiosk that was there for the Food and Wine Festival.

Okay guys...getting serious here...NOAA radio has been broadcasting CONSTANT bulletins since 6:20...tornado symbol on radar moving slowly in our direction so we're taking cover. HOPE to be back later...it's as black as night outside and sunset isn't for another hour or so...:tink:

Okay guys...getting serious here...NOAA radio has been broadcasting CONSTANT bulletins since 6:20...tornado symbol on radar moving slowly in our direction so we're taking cover. HOPE to be back later...it's as black as night outside and sunset isn't for another hour or so...:tink:

I just was reading that Texas is in state of emergency and the Governor declared states of disaster in 24 counties and tornado watch issued. Keep safe.

Hey Jeff, Goopy was laughing when you asked who they pissed off for the weather there. Now she is wondering. Goopy and DH are have dinner by candlelight now. How romantic.

We interup your regular game playing for breaking new from the WITW News Network.

Goopy is still in the dark. They are 7 to 8 miles from a river that is with in a couple of feet of becoming oh doo doo. Good news is she is on high ground.

Raining on Goopy. Lots of thunder and lightning in area. Radar is indicates storms around San Antonio and Austin building again. My sister lives in Austin but is here in Florida right now. Downtown Austin had water.

Stay tuned for further updates.

WNN

On the weather channel they were talking about Wimberly Texas, SW of Austin about how fast the water was rising. Over 40 feet in 2 hours.

It is getting hairy again for Goopy. They have moved into their safe room. Pillow, blankets and water. They are good for now.

so it is true when you get older all you do is watch the weather channel
Sometimes yes. My sister is texting her friends in Austin about is being flooded. Some didn't hear how bad it is with not having power.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter