• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Crazy, isn't it? We got lucky here last night. The storm that gave us a tornado warning stayed to the east and rained and rained and rained. We only had about an inch starting at 5 AM...little wind but nothing bad. Areas to our east caught hell; unbelievable but the Blanco River rose 28 FEET in 2 HOURS! :scared: Now THAT'S scary! Hope Karen & family are dry!

Did your brother & nephew survive the "24 hour marathon"? :tink:

We were watching on the news a place in Texas where the flooding was there was a car that got swept into the rushing water and then flipped over. :scared1: Luckily everyone was rescued.

Now...for the funny part :rotfl2: ... I'm not really sure what this is so I'll let the rest of you decide! I originally thought it was the Fastpass entrance sign but I did not see it used. I'm thinking the little circle in the middle is where you'd hold your Magic Band for the Fastpass. It's situated at the beginning of the queue area. Opinions?

IMG_6528_zps1b74031b.jpg
:tink:

Not sure what is it. I would guess the magic band fast pass thing.:confused3

OMG who do you all piss off down south its like the apocalypse down there

You guys have had the worse luck with weather this year.

I see Texas is the top news story with their horrible weather again. So glad I live up here in Paradise! :cloud9:

We were watching on the news a place in Texas where the flooding was there was a car that got swept into the rushing water and then flipped over. :scared1: Luckily everyone was rescued.

OMG who do you all piss off down south its like the apocalypse down there

You guys have had the worse luck with weather this year.

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao: Good question Jeff! :lmao::rotfl2::lmao: I love it! Pretty bad, isn't it? Heard this morning a young lady died while waiting for rescue Saturday night. She was driving home from her PROM :sad1:; called 911...and her Dad but was washed away before rescue could get there. Another entire family washed downstream with their cabin; the Dad was found alive but no word on the Mom and 2 small children. :sad1: The Texas Hill Country is absolutely beautiful but the rocks/hills/topography makes it prone to flash floods. A few years back, DH was deer hunting. Only rained 2" one night and the creek going through the property was running hard enough to move boulders. Part of the risk of living in "God's Country". :goodvibes Denise...we'll remember your "live up here in Paradise" statement one of these winters when you're snowed in and housebound for weeks! :rolleyes: We all live in beautiful areas but, "sh** happens" :rolleyes1, it's part of nature; it may take years but it does. :rolleyes: It's been quite a few years since Ed's been hit by a hurricane but it WILL happen again. Part of life. :tink:

Last edited:

You could have shown me this whole picture and I would not have known what it was. They do not have Fast Pass for CoP do they?? When you said on the ground I thought you meant like on the ground. Like a mat or rug.

Not sure what is it. I would guess the magic band fast pass thing.:confused3

Maybe Ed knows :confused3 (he was with us when I took the photo); I'm thinking it's got to be the Fastpass thing. :tink:

This is from a food service in Epcot.

This is a kiosk. In Epcot that serves food.

It's in the WS but not from the UK or Norway.

Maybe the little building that serves the cronuts...I think it's called a Refreshment Port between the WS entrance and Canada? :tink:

Maybe the little building that serves the cronuts...I think it's called a Refreshment Port between the WS entrance and Canada? :tink:

That's a great place. That cronut was delicious! But this is not from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter