Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Chef Mickey's?

a7b75fe1-ead0-4fb3-8ba8-7b417a04950b_zpsykacxsj4.jpg

No Ma'am...not Chef Mickey's. :tink:

:crazy: Just showed a picture from Houston of a CASKET sitting on a walkway in a cemetery that flooded last night! :eek: Ed...WAS Buffalo Bayou that rose 30' in 3 hours. Noticed earlier part of a HUGE pecan tree was broken off in neighbors yard across the street. Storms building up in Central Texas again expected to move through the area in the early morning hours. Some possible severe but nothing like last night! :yay:

This is what hit us. Not bad HAD it kept moving. It didn't...just sat over our area and rained:

IMG_2312_zpsi9iunwz8.jpg

Not the best picture but I wasn't standing in the open to long to take pictures! :rotfl: Our dark city with lightening lighting up the sky:

IMG_2325_zpsm7biuwho.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:
This is from a food service in Epcot.

This is a kiosk. In Epcot that serves food.

It's in the WS but not from the UK or Norway.

The Refreshment Port is a great place. That cronut was delicious! But this is not from there.

This is from a country. I am looking for the name of a country but - this is not one of the permanent 11 countries…..:scratchin

Can't quote, of course, but this is not from Australia and it's not from a European country. That should help narrow it down!

This country has a coastline but it's not an island.

Guess I'll just go down the list...Brazil? :tink:

Nope, keep thinking.

I can't see Diane's post/guess.

:crazy: Just showed a picture from Houston of a CASKET sitting on a walkway in a cemetery that flooded last night! :eek: Ed...WAS Buffalo Bayou that rose 30' in 3 hours. Noticed earlier part of a HUGE pecan tree was broken off in neighbors yard across the street. Storms building up in Central Texas again expected to move through the area in the early morning hours. Some possible severe but nothing like last night! :yay:

This is what hit us. Not bad HAD it kept moving. It didn't...just sat over our area and rained:

IMG_2312_zpsi9iunwz8.jpg

Not the best picture but I wasn't standing in the open to long to take pictures! :rotfl: Our dark city with lightening lighting up the sky:

IMG_2325_zpsm7biuwho.jpg

This the storm just after passing Karolyn. It was slow moving.

This is from a food service in Epcot.

This is a kiosk. In Epcot that serves food.

It's in the WS but not from the UK or Norway.

The Refreshment Port is a great place. That cronut was delicious! But this is not from there.

This is from a country. I am looking for the name of a country but - this is not one of the permanent 11 countries…..:scratchin

Can't quote, of course, but this is not from Australia and it's not from a European country. That should help narrow it down!

This country has a coastline but it's not an island.

Nope, keep thinking.

I can't see Diane's post/guess.

Do we know where the country is Africa? South America? Asia?

IMG_2312_zpsi9iunwz8.jpg

IMG_2325_zpsm7biuwho.jpg

That sky looks nasty.:scared: OMG a casket on the walkway.:scared::scared: Crazy weather I hope it stops soon and you get back to normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter