What is your Disney shameful secret?

I don't get the whole "Frozen" craze! Frozen this...Frozen that...ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!
I also do not like the movie Peter Pan.
I have never been on the Liberty Square Riverboat, and have no desire to do so.
I never understood the "Streets of America" in HS (other than for Osbourne Lights - which are AMAZING!!).

I cry every time I see the WDW sign and every time I walk into the MK and see the castle.
I listen to Disney parks music, and watch online WDW vacation vlogs, to help get me through until my next vacation.
I even listen to the Disney parks music and watch DIS Unplugged podcast while I'm working!!!

I love the IASW ride and song.
Magic Kingdom was my least favourite park.
I don't own a single Disney Pixar DVD... (I sold my DVD collection years ago and I'm still in the process of building it back up)

Last edited:
I posted already but I have a new shameful secret... I don't like Tonga toast. Bummed because I was really excited to try it. The pineapple macadamia nut pancakes were so delicious though

I must say that when I first read the title of this thread my mind went in another direction. Just saying, the Haunted Mansion is a really long ride. :angel: Anyway, I've never been on Space Mountain because I'm afraid of getting motion sickness. Yes, I know there's medicine for that. :confused3

I've never stayed at any of the resorts, for the hundred of times I've been to the World.. I'm from Orlando and still have plenty of family and friends living there, so I usually choose the free route - but if not, DH and I just rent a condo!

I really dislike Frozen; it is an okay movie, but seeing and hearing about it everywhere has just gotten OLD.

I thought Fanstasmic! was disappointing after I finally saw it; my friends had been really talking it up for a long time.

My husband and I just realized that we are Disney fanatics!! We never understood all the hoopla with Disney and why people are so into it. I had been twice when I was a kid and had a blast but still didn't get it. We went last year with family for Thanksgiving and we are hooked!!! We are going backat the end of November and we can't wait!!

My favorite out of all the parks is Peter Pan :)

Last edited:

I've never stayed at any of the resorts, for the hundred of times I've been to the World.. I'm from Orlando and still have plenty of family and friends living there, so I usually choose the free route - but if not, DH and I just rent a condo!

I really dislike Frozen; it is an okay movie, but seeing and hearing about it everywhere has just gotten OLD.

I thought Fanstasmic! was disappointing after I finally saw it; my friends had been really talking it up for a long time.

Have you see Fantasmic! at Disneyland? It is way better there. Honestly, having seen the DL version first, I was pretty disappointed at WDW's version too.

- I live in Washington and I've been to WDW and HK DL but not California o_O
- I cry almost every time I meet Mickey and I'm 25
- Not a fan of the Incredibles really..

The more I read this thread the more things I think off to add.
  • I like going to the parks on busy days and am afraid I would have less fun on a slow day. (No idea why.)
  • I understand, but hate strollers. This is made worse by the fact that that I love busy days.
  • I really don't understand at all why people hate MK's Stitch attraction. It never even crossed my mind that someone would dislike it until I discovered all these Disney fan sites.
  • I want Mickey ears and pictures with princesses, but I feel like I'm too old.
  • I get misty eyed during Celebrate the Magic/Wishes.

I LOVE Stitch but truly detest Stitch's Great Escape - ugh the belching!
I want to stay at all of the resorts at least once, though as it stands right now Wilderness Lodge has my heart.
I've STILL not had a Mickey Bar and it doesn't really bother me.
I'd rather do M&G's than rides...and I love rides. There's just something magical about meeting characters!

I hide the fact that I'm a Disney fanatic at the firehouse. Even though I go to Disney one a year now that I'm hooked. ;)

I have no interest in Haunted Mansion or Pirates of the Caribbean. I do them once each trip because I feel like I have to, but they really don't appeal to me at all.
It's a Small World, on the other hand, I kinda love.

It doesn't feel like a trip to WDW until we've been on IASW.

I don't understand the love for Stitch.

I am not a Dole Whip fan, which is a shame because I love pineapple!

We've become known within our extended family as "those" Disney fans. (My husband had never been until his late 30s, and now has the evangelical zeal of the newly converted.)

I have no interest in Haunted Mansion or Pirates of the Caribbean. I do them once each trip because I feel like I have to, but they really don't appeal to me at all.
It's a Small World, on the other hand, I kinda love.

If I hadn't been to Disneyland, I wouldn't care for Pirates either. The WDW one isn't as good.

If I hadn't been to Disneyland, I wouldn't care for Pirates either. The WDW one isn't as good.
I've been to Disneyland ... I don't like that Pirates either. I haven't been in a few years, though ... Maybe I have to go back and experience it again.

When I was a kid I used to run away from the characters and refused to pose for pictures with them unless someone held me in place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter