VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

Hi Joy! :wave2: Nice to see you.

There's a pack n play in all the units. I've never had a lockoff but if the closets are the same size as all the others I suppose you could put the pack n play in there. It might be a little tight but it would probably fit.

Happy Sunday groupie friends! :goodvibes

Thanks and right back at ya :wave:

Thank you. 13 of us, 7 of them are WDW newbies and I have planned the whole thing for them. The WDW nerd I am gave them a WDW 101 presentation on Thanksgiving... they know nothing and don't seem to want to. Wish us luck. I made the best decisions I could and hoping they have a wonderful time!

Wow I'm sure they'll have a great time. Now just relax and the Magic Happen !
Sending Pixie Dust your way pixiedust:

Love the pictures Kathy, thanks! We're just a few days out. So much to do...so little time....

We celebrated my moms 86th birthday yesterday. Lots of friends and family gathered for food and fellowship. It was a nice way to begin the holiday season.

DDad and I always stay in a 1-bdrm when we travel as well. When DDaughter and I travel, we'll stay in a studio. Gotta love the extra space the larger unit provides.

Safe travels JT and family, we'll be seeing you soon!.........and Granny and Bobbiwoz and Corinne and WildernessDad and any other Groupies in the World we may run into!

Thanks for the pictures Kathy! I hope the gingerbread house at CR has a different theme then Frozen this year. It's boring. I guess I'll find out in a couple weeks.

Safe travels to all heading down this week!

Thanks for the pictures Kathy! I hope the gingerbread house at CR has a different theme then Frozen this year. It's boring. I guess I'll find out in a couple weeks.

Safe travels to all heading down this week!

Sorry to tell you this Julie - that was from 3 weeks ago.....It's Frozen.

Sorry to tell you this Julie - that was from 3 weeks ago.....It's Frozen.

How original. :mad: :crazy2: The movie is 3 years old & it looks like cardboard cutouts. Does Disney really need to cut costs that badly they can't come up with something new? I used to love going to see CR's house now not so much. At least the carousel at BC still changes yearly.

Twinkle Twinkle Twinklebug
Time to get a Birthday Hug!

b923a81beb7623e7e1969bd82bb6f09c.gif

Have a great birthday twinklebug!!!

I was just catching up on the construction thread on the resorts board and looking at this picture again. Did you all notice the board half wall at the end of the new Geyser Point? And that it seems to be open at the top? So, it's a covered seating area but they are walling off the great view of Bay Lake?

I'm very confused.

And then the big stone entry way but not to an enclosed area?

vkd888.jpg

I was just catching up on the construction thread on the resorts board and looking at this picture again. Did you all notice the board half wall at the end of the new Geyser Point? And that it seems to be open at the top? So, it's a covered seating area but they are walling off the great view of Bay Lake?

I'm very confused.

Honestly, I didn't pay much attention to the detail. Your points are very well made...hard to believe they would block the view of Bay Lake from the main sitting area. I'm also very confused. :confused:

But the really big issue, as @twinklebug pointed out in the other thread....it looks like they plan on painting our villas YELLOW???? How horrible of a decision would that be? thumbdn.gif

Honestly, I didn't pay much attention to the detail. Your points are very well made...hard to believe they would block the view of Bay Lake from the main sitting area. I'm also very confused. :confused:

But the really big issue, as @twinklebug pointed out in the other thread....it looks like they plan on painting our villas YELLOW???? How horrible of a decision would that be? View attachment 209092

Yikers! I saw that post but wasn't catching where it was showing that but now I see it big bright and yellow right behind the grill building. :eek: I hope she was right and that it was just trying to showcase the new building.......artistic license? They just couldn't seriously do that.

But the really big issue, as @twinklebug pointed out in the other thread....it looks like they plan on painting our villas YELLOW???? How horrible of a decision would that be? View attachment 209092
Now thats just flat out BLASPHEMY!!!!! Who do they think they are messing with here?:crowded: Yellow? Really?? Who came up with that idea, Bonehead Architects, Inc.
Sorry for the rant folks, just can't control myself sometimes

I'm very confused.

vkd888.jpg

What thread are you referring too? I went to the resorts forum. I don't see a construction thread. I see the general info thread for WL. Looked back a few pages on that one but don't see any construction photos.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINKLEBUG!! :bday:party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter