The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Vistana is very spread out with 2 story buildings. Bonnet Creek is high rise buildings around a small lake. All pools are an easy walk. The lake is the center of the circle. The next loop are the pools, playgrounds, cook out area followed by the high rise buildings. The parking is on the outer edge of the circle.

Woohoo! Just booked my 10 nights late August through Vacation Starategy. Love their cancellation policy and response time and service so far has been fabulous. :simba::tigger:

Does anyone know how the room assignments are done here? We stayed at WBC back in November, and loved it! We're actually heading back in May for another week. But this time I REALLY want a view of Epcot. I know you can see Spaceship Earth from some balcolnies. How does WBC determine where guests stay? I tried asking prior to our first stay and they siad they did away with the "asking for a fireworks view room" policy. They stuck us in the large Tower 6, facing DTD (I guess).

Does anyone know how the room assignments are done here? We stayed at WBC back in November, and loved it! We're actually heading back in May for another week. But this time I REALLY want a view of Epcot. I know you can see Spaceship Earth from some balcolnies. How does WBC determine where guests stay? I tried asking prior to our first stay and they siad they did away with the "asking for a fireworks view room" policy. They stuck us in the large Tower 6, facing DTD (I guess).

The room assignments are done randomly. Some VIP owners can request a certain room, but that doesn't apply to renters and the benefits don't transfer.

Unlike Disney resorts, which charge extra for anything that anyone would possibly request, there is no such thing at Bonnet Creek. Bonnet Creek also cracked down room requests because of all the people calling ahead for Epcot and fireworks views.

I'm sure if Wyndham could do it over, they'd charge a bundle more points for those Epcot view rooms -- but they didn't.

You can ask politely when you check in and see what happens.

We are staying in a 2 bedroom for the first time in June. Can someone tell me the best building to request when we check in, or if there is a way to request it before you get there? I am taking my 20 month old grandson so I would like to be close to the new zero entry Pirate pool.

The room assignments are done randomly. Some VIP owners can request a certain room, but that doesn't apply to renters and the benefits don't transfer.

Unlike Disney resorts, which charge extra for anything that anyone would possibly request, there is no such thing at Bonnet Creek. Bonnet Creek also cracked down room requests because of all the people calling ahead for Epcot and fireworks views.

I'm sure if Wyndham could do it over, they'd charge a bundle more points for those Epcot view rooms -- but they didn't.

You can ask politely when you check in and see what happens.
Great. Thanks for letting me know!

We are staying in a 2 bedroom for the first time in June. Can someone tell me the best building to request when we check in, or if there is a way to request it before you get there? I am taking my 20 month old grandson so I would like to be close to the new zero entry Pirate pool.
The pirate pool is by building 6.....so nicely request 6.......

We are looking at staying here this year. Do you hear your neighbors? Either above/ below or next door?

I have a son with autism and he stims by running back and forth all the time. I'm wondering if I should ask them to put us in a first floor room.

Thanks!

We asked really nicely for a high floor with a view and smiled really big and she gave us 10th floor with views of Epcot, the Swan and Dolphin and Downtown Disney :-)

We are looking at staying here this year. Do you hear your neighbors? Either above/ below or next door?

I have a son with autism and he stims by running back and forth all the time. I'm wondering if I should ask them to put us in a first floor room.

Thanks!

You can hear the movement of your upper neighbors from time to time...chairs scraping the floor and such. I have a feeling that if you explained to them the reason behind your request, you would have no issues getting it. WBC is a wonderful resort, I hope your son gets to enjoy all it offers!

I didn't realize there are certain check in days. Can I do a Wednesday to Wednesday?

If you are going during prime season (most of the summer) you would have to book a split stay - W-Su & Su - W (Or W-Sa & Sa-W). During prime season, you can book 7, 4 or 3 night stays, but you have to start on F-Sa-Su. So to get W-W, you need to book a 4 night and a 3 night back to back.

If it is not prime season, you can book W-W.

Does anyone know which kind of cable TV there is in the units? We are staying at a 2bedroom presidential April 25-May5th and my husband"has to watch" a boxing match on May 2nd.
Is there any kind of sportsbar nearby?
thanks

There is a bar, I believe a sports bar (at least hey had a bunch of TVs when I was there, all tuned to sports) at the Wyndham Grand, which is smack dab in the middle of the Bonnet Creek buildings. Whether they show pay per views there I doubt, due to licensing costs--which I'm sure Wyndham wouldn't pay.

You can hear the movement of your upper neighbors from time to time...chairs scraping the floor and such. I have a feeling that if you explained to them the reason behind your request, you would have no issues getting it. WBC is a wonderful resort, I hope your son gets to enjoy all it offers!

Thank you very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter