Something About Nothing ... #12

Morning y'all! Up early to get ds off to work, then get some basic cleaning done before dd and I fly back out for two more nights of HHN. But for now... I'm on the couch sipping my death wish and watching some horror.

I sincerely hope so, as that's all the housework I did yesterday :blush:

TinyD, hope things calm down soon! Although, your stories do make me appreciate my family a bit more :laughing:

Mac, our Trick or Treat is on the 31st if it's a Mon-Thurs, if it's a Fri-Sun night, they move it to a weekday. They started that when I was a kid, as there is statistically a higher chance of kids being hit by drunk drivers on weekends. Our church does a costume party with games, pizza, treat bags, and a maze every year (got to get working on that as well EEK)

Happy hump day all (and I love the camel barrista, Schumi!)
I do like my family in all realness. It's just the mere fact of smashing two different families together and having so many siblings... there's going to be issues.
I've never once had to change my own tire or be stranded on the side of the road with no answers. Oh, and I've never had an AC go out for more an a day.... That's something I can thank my siblings for. There's so many of them someone is bound to be around and know how to do what I need doing! lol!
We're going on day three of not seeing nor talking to a sister I live in a 1900 sq foot townhome with. I'm not going to lie... it's a little impressive.

Ah, the good ol' silent treatment. I agree, one of these days, she will say something TinyD. Hopefully not a nasty word though. LOL

It is beautiful out right now. Ask me on Friday, and I'll be complaining about the rain, but happy it will be Friday.

ooh between Squirlz and PC, I may have to look closer at spending a few days in Key West. Not this vacation, but hmmm, next year? Maybe cruise out of Miami then before or after? Wheels will be turning next year. Note made.

Ah, the good ol' silent treatment. I agree, one of these days, she will say something TinyD. Hopefully not a nasty word though. LOL

It is beautiful out right now. Ask me on Friday, and I'll be complaining about the rain, but happy it will be Friday.

ooh between Squirlz and PC, I may have to look closer at spending a few days in Key West. Not this vacation, but hmmm, next year? Maybe cruise out of Miami then before or after? Wheels will be turning next year. Note made.
I recommend it. Wasn't sure what to expect and after our trip I said we were done with Key West. That was 2 years ago and the longer it's been the more I'm ready to go back. We did a small charter to sail, kayak and snorkel. That was awesome!

I recommend it. Wasn't sure what to expect and after our trip I said we were done with Key West. That was 2 years ago and the longer it's been the more I'm ready to go back. We did a small charter to sail, kayak and snorkel. That was awesome!

That does sound awesome PC. And my kids would enjoy sailing, snorkeling and kayaking in the very blue ocean for sure. They really enjoyed doing that in St. Thomas a few years ago. They want to go back there again too.

That does sound awesome PC. And my kids would enjoy sailing, snorkeling and kayaking in the very blue ocean for sure. They really enjoyed doing that in St. Thomas a few years ago. They want to go back there again too.
We love it more every time we go. We always tour the Hemingway house, not so much for the history but for the cats! They had 4 kittens that were just adorable. They never let guests handle the kittens, but it was Molly's birthday and the Wrangler let her hold two! Made her whole trip.

14600889_10210529412542743_5275118047728990145_n.jpg

There are so many great places to eat too. Get off the main streets and just look around. Plenty of great places on side streets that are delicious.

There are so many great places to eat too. Get off the main streets and just look around. Plenty of great places on side streets that are delicious.
We had Cuban sandwiches delivered to our bar stools one night.

There are these weird statues we pass every evening down by the cruise ship pier. I don't know what this dude is supposed to be doing, but I've always wanted to try this and it worked!

14642347_10210547237468355_6910471874062210487_n.jpg

Wait her out

My bets on day 6 she will cave and say something
I was cooking in the kitchen when she came home and she wanted food soo......
I'm going out of town AGAIN this weekend. When I get back we'll have to get together and start Thanksgiving planning.
It'll all be fine. Just one of those things. I just wish it were less like we're married.... that's what I'm trying to move towards. The more I'm out of town the more I feel it will help that.

Will you be doing Thursday and Friday Hhn nights?

Safe travels and I know you will have fun with birthday girl there
Wed & Thurs

Tonight was PACKED!!! staying at RPR... I think I like PBH better, but it's pretty here. So far she's loving it :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter