• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

Homemade meatballs and red sauce with noodles tonight. Felt like adding some cheese to the red sauce too. That made little one not eat the red sauce. Oh well, left overs for me, unless DH comes home hungry.

Story of my life Lynne
I feel your pain

I swear that I had to make 4 separate meals at one time that excluded certain ingredients

Meatloaf now how easy is it to please 4 males

Used small glass containors to make one meatloaf without onions

One without green peppers

One without black pepper

One without ketchup or tomatoe juice

You bet each kid was packing a meatloaf sandwich in their lunch boxes for 3 days straight that week

Spaghetti sauce I only had to make 3 versions of sauce

Glad those days are over

Lynne, it was 88 Here today and the high tomorrow is supposed to be in the 60s with 30 mph winds and lows in the 40s on Saturday...I'm ready to go back to Orlando anytime now.

Who else is going to watch the new Rocky Horror Picture Show tonight?

I'm going to Atlanta tomorrow for a 3 day weekend for six flags
Read that it will not be warm

But I do have more winter type clothes and outer wear still
Figured someday it might get cold in the South so kept my chgo wardrobe

Have a favor to all the homies here

Juju momma asked me for help as her pictures are not posting in her threads on the darkside. All that shows is img when tries to post them

Sent her a pm to come here with hopes anyone of you can guide her

I'll give a hundred million $$$ to the one that help her out

Ok, maybe I'll just send you cookies by mail instead

I can help if she is trying to upload from iPhone or ipad.

1. Hit upload file.
2. Hit choose file
3. Hit photo library
4. Choose photo
5. Choose full image then your done.

Hope this helps. If your loading from another source hopefully someone else can help.

Thanks the lovely compliments Robo...make my head swell........:D

Lynne.....glad you got booked at Ocean Prime......lovely place!!

Mac......already told ya.....but have a great trip..........yep, we had Hell Week at HHN in the middle of our trip once........never again!!

I upload pictures to photobucket and copy the "img" code and just copy and paste.

Last edited:
Fun Fact Friday here: Fog happens when the dew point temperature is the same as the air temperature. We are enjoying weather that is 65 degrees, with the dew point at 64. Can you say foggy and oh so muggy? Gray start, but rain to stay to the North of us. Either way the temperature is going to be dropping as the day progresses, and winds will increase early tomorrow morning, and remain throughout the day. Not a warm week-end for me.

Mac, have a scary good time this week-end in Atlanta. Hope you have good weather and safe travel.

As I went to open my car door today, I was like what's the kinda very dark purple icky, sticky on my handle. Looked a little higher. Darn bird must have been a damn big bird, and ate berries. Now I will hope the car wash will get that large amount of sticky icky bird poop off my car, starting from the roof, down the window and onto my handle. I had to wash my hand several times. Ewwww.

With that, off to enjoy some tea. I need my caffeine like now.

Have a great Friday all!

and a dog funny:

th

:coffee:

Bird poop on cars ..........o_O

Bird poop on car handle:worried:
Twice as worse

What a way to start your day Lynne
But I think the bird gifts top the weather today

Mr Mac and I went out to dinner last night and it was not a place that used plastic ware

Had a fantastic dinner of steak, shrimp, screwered roasted veggies and damn rice pilaf
Did not eat the rice told it is a weight gainer

One of the best meals since I have been home

It has been one week this morning since I returned from Orlando

And as always, it feels like a distant memory of the past

Need to start planning for 2017 now!

Have a great Friday and super weekend homies!!!

Reserved RPR the first week of October, but rethinking of moving it to the last week of September, then doing the mouse the week before. Have to see what the deals are with the mouse's travel guy first. Of course, no deals from him the last week of September. Why I may shift my dates. Just an FYI Mac. Start that 2017 soon. LOL

We need to fix our dates for next year.........at the moment it`s still down to DH business needs......bleurgh.....

I like to get flights booked as soon as possible......RPR is booked already but we can play with dates there no problems thank goodness.

Mooning all:teeth:

Hey Keisha, I answered ya. If DS is paying, maybe go?

Time to catch the nightly news. End of local news says we are going to get a taste of winter. Ummm, that is not what I wanted to hear. It was 81 today. But the winds of change 30 to 40 mph will make fell like in the 40's. Cool air my ..... Heavier jacket needs to be unearthed.

Adult kids paying for vacations when parents are in sight?!? :rotfl:Not in my universe, akin to that Geicco commercial

Story of my life Lynne
I feel your pain

I swear that I had to make 4 separate meals at one time that excluded certain ingredients

Meatloaf now how easy is it to please 4 males

Used small glass containors to make one meatloaf without onions

One without green peppers

One without black pepper

One without ketchup or tomatoe juice

You bet each kid was packing a meatloaf sandwich in their lunch boxes for 3 days straight that week

Spaghetti sauce I only had to make 3 versions of sauce

Glad those days are over

Wish my family would eat meatloaf. I make it portion it out/freeze and enjoy a Sammie down the road.

I'm going to Atlanta tomorrow for a 3 day weekend for six flags
Read that it will not be warm

But I do have more winter type clothes and outer wear still
Figured someday it might get cold in the South so kept my chgo wardrobe

Define cold...real cold or southern cold lol. Look like ur cubbies may just break the jinx!

Temps dropped almost 30 degrees here, may have to fire up the furnace but hate to since we will rebound end of next week to the 60's. Once that boiler gets humming along, it's always hot no matter how low we set the thermostat, no way to turn it off ala regular gas or electric sort. A reasonable trade off for the savings I suppose.

For those in the south, do you have heat pump in lieu of traditional furnaces?

Fun Fact Friday here: Fog happens when the dew point temperature is the same as the air temperature. We are enjoying weather that is 65 degrees, with the dew point at 64. Can you say foggy and oh so muggy? Gray start, but rain to stay to the North of us. Either way the temperature is going to be dropping as the day progresses, and winds will increase early tomorrow morning, and remain throughout the day. Not a warm week-end for me.

Mac, have a scary good time this week-end in Atlanta. Hope you have good weather and safe travel.

As I went to open my car door today, I was like what's the kinda very dark purple icky, sticky on my handle. Looked a little higher. Darn bird must have been a damn big bird, and ate berries. Now I will hope the car wash will get that large amount of sticky icky bird poop off my car, starting from the roof, down the window and onto my handle. I had to wash my hand several times. Ewwww.

With that, off to enjoy some tea. I need my caffeine like now.

Have a great Friday all!

and a dog funny:

th

:coffee:

It's raining dogs & cats here. Yesterday afternoon, after a few hours of it, roads starts to flood. Ground must be saturated already.

Mr Mac and I went out to dinner last night and it was not a place that used plastic ware

Had a fantastic dinner of steak, shrimp, screwered roasted veggies and damn rice pilaf
Did not eat the rice told it is a weight gainer

One of the best meals since I have been home

It has been one week this morning since I returned from Orlando

And as always, it feels like a distant memory of the past

Need to start planning for 2017 now!

Have a great Friday and super weekend homies!!!

IDK re the rice, look at all the skinny Asians lol think it's moreso in combo with 'what' you eat with it/how it's prepared.:scratchin

Enjoy your trip:wave:, get scared!

Last edited:
So this would mean you won't be in any of the parks next October?

What I am doinc is working around mr Mac's schedule for 2017 and that means Columbus Day weekend for me again for the darkside

So this would mean you won't be in any of the parks next October?

What I am doinc is working around mr Mac's schedule for 2017 and that means Columbus Day weekend for me again for the darkside

I follow the RIP'y fearless leader.:D

Oct vacation weeks are difficult for the DH, despite having nearly 30 years @ work, as it's small game season. Men & their bows/guns:confused3. Sept so much easier to snag.

Regardless, even a hurricane couldn't keep us away. If we can't get the first full week in October, the poor mr will come down with an awful bug for that long weekend.:rolleyes1

Yep, we have heat pumps down here. Send some rain my way! After getting too much during the summer, we haven't had rain in over a month. Allergy explosion around here plus its cotton and peanut harvesting time.

Last edited:
So Mac, if I arrive on Saturday and stay the week of MLK, like I did this year, I won't miss ya? Hmm, waiting on my guy to tell me mouse amount and which hotel for 2 to 7. then switch RPR to 7 to 13. oooh Friday the 13th next year.

Now the sun's out, so no rain for us either so far. I assume Keisha took it and it got stalled over the mountains. Hope you southern homies get some rain. Poor flowers and grass. I'll be crying you'll have warmer weather than me shortly.

I'm in Atlanta now for three days

Need to figure dates out but will get back to you

Leaving hotel soon for park

Aaaand we're back! DD had chosen houses she wanted to go to, with Krampus being her repeat, so we did her chosen 5, watched AOV and wandered through the scarezones, DA and rode some rides. She had a blast! She got more attention this visit for her bday than she did last week, so that alone amped up the fun factor.

The HHN crowds weren't terrible and with ep our waits weren't either, plus it just gave us time to enjoy our beers :drinking1The pumpkin ale was fab! We also discovered the long island teas at hogs head and lawds those things were to die for! *hogs head tip- go when Zack is bartending... he's too. Such fun!* The watering hole has some fantastic drinks as well.

We finally did the raptor experience as well, tons of laughs!!! The handler was a Bluegrass Belle too!

RPR was a nice resort, but it's biggest draw for me was certainly the ducks. I am a duck freak! I loooove the quacky, feathered cuties! We had a drink at the Bula bar before heading back to the park on saturday and enjoyed seeing them swim in the pool and visit the tables begging for food. So stinking cute!

Hope mac is having fun at Fright fest.

It's windy and cool here tonight, perfect weather for finally watching Game of Thrones. I'm still on season 1 and enjoying it so far.

I think we'll be doing opening week of HHN next year so we may miss everyone except Carole :sad2:
Hope everyone has a great weekend :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter