Something About Nothing ... #12

Closest I could find for fw and flag

Happy 4 th To all!

On no my pics disappeared.....

We are at the pool today. Waiting on lunch and relaxing.

Wish everyone was here.

021B2E1D-CAC9-4BD4-98A6-B0820F13BFBB.jpg

Happy Independence Day everybody! 8 years ago today I was in a parking lot waiting for a text from Molly who was telling her abusive husband that she was leaving. We had no idea what to expect...I did tell her to take the magazine out of the rifle by the door. She had been writing a letter for weeks and it grew to 11 pages. His reaction was "I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I don't give a bleep about anything you do anyway."

Leaving an abusive spo
Happy Independence Day everybody! 8 years ago today I was in a parking lot waiting for a text from Molly who was telling her abusive husband that she was leaving. We had no idea what to expect...I did tell her to take the magazine out of the rifle by the door. She had been writing a letter for weeks and it grew to 11 pages. His reaction was "I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I don't give a bleep about anything you do anyway."
Leaving an abusive spouse is one of the bravest things a woman can do. And one of the most uplifting. Happy Independence Day!

i'm glad she got out of the abusive situation and ended up with a happy life with youse!

Leaving an abusive spo

Leaving an abusive spouse is one of the bravest things a woman can do. And one of the most uplifting. Happy Independence Day!
so true, been there done that.

so, have you recovered from the cave adventure and ten miles of stairs now?
just think of all the calories you burned off that day.
just looking at the bright side of it all......lol

i started to count calories and i cheat....

Molly is one strong woman. Thanks for all the pictures Squirlz.

May all enjoy this day of celebrating independence.

Bluer, Mac may need some help posting pictures on her mac. Oh, and an o so jealous picture from RPR. Thanks for a view of your awesome vacation.

image.jpeg

Molly is one strong woman. Thanks for all the pictures Squirlz.

May all enjoy this day of celebrating independence.

Bluer, Mac may need some help positing pictures on her mac. Oh, and an o so jealous picture from RPR. Thanks for a view of your awesome vacation.
View attachment 179351

i get private lessons on the iPad, iphone and imac once a year with bluer.
next time i will write notes so i remember what he tells me.......lol

We are at the pool today. Waiting on lunch and relaxing.

Wish everyone was here.

021B2E1D-CAC9-4BD4-98A6-B0820F13BFBB.jpg
not a crowded pool?
maybe all are at the parks now...

have fun and don't forget the sunscreen.
this is the public service announcement of the day.

Well done to you both! I did the same 16 years ago having met my best friend now hubs who gave me the belief in myself that I was worthy of a good life. Onwards and upwards - love to you both x

hang in there tinyD,
whoever you find out there, you know we will have to do our inspection for the thumbs up.

you have a lot of siblings but you have more family here that will check any prospective dude out.....!

first question we will ask you when you find mr wonderful is, do you like universal?

so true, been there done that.

so, have you recovered from the cave adventure and ten miles of stairs now?
just think of all the calories you burned off that day.
just looking at the bright side of it all......lol

i started to count calories and i cheat....

My thighs are screaming at me still but that's a good thing!
I bought myself a fit band and use it to keep me moving. I hate sitting still unless I'm reading.

We had margarita Monday again tonight for our 4th of July celebration...watching untold stories of the ER now about the guy who got his thing stuck in a camp stove :rotfl2::rotfl: poor poor man....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter