Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean you cut all that lush hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :eek:

I'm sure it looks nice.
;)

Lol..........thanks I like it.....still on my shoulders so not too short :thumbsup2

seymour harry dick

:rotfl:

those are our real names, had to change them when we went into the witness protection program ;)

don't you love the 'lift' u get from going to the salon?

nice choice for a show. not sure if u get the ABC program 'Once upon a time' there but finally got caught up on the season and so surprised to see a wicked tie in for when they start again. We are eagerly awaiting the Dr Who Xmas show too.:cool1:

Lol......love Boris......it has a real ring to it :rotfl:

Never heard of that show will look out for it though...........but I do have 2 in my house eagerly awaiting Dr Who..........not me though, I'm not a fan :blush:.....although I do like a lot of things Peter Capaldi who will be the new Doc has been in........so may watch just out of curiosity......or because there will be nothing else on worth watching ::yes::

So I think I made progress in the apartment search. I found what appears to be a nice 2 bedroom apartment in lake Mary. Have to call them tomorrow but its in my price range and location is perfect.

Oh good luck with today.......hope you get it.......lots of mummy dust coming your way :goodvibes

It feels Christmassy now........fffffrrreeezing today and so dull.......looked like snow but didn't happen. I should be careful what I wish for :blush:

Finished Christmas shopping :cool1:..........tomorrow and Monday are our 2 main grocery shop days........get the fresh and dairy stuff Monday and the rest of the stuff for Boxing Day..........not fun as the shops are just full of stressed people :confused3

I "must" do something about wrapping things now ::yes::

Hi :wave:

Good luck Goofy....hope you get the place and it feels like home...I'm so jealous as I always wanted to relocate to FL...maybe when I win the lottery.

Carole...I bet your hair looks cute...congrats on getting all your shopping done...I still haven't wrapped all the gifts...maybe this weekend:rolleyes:

Crazy weather again this week....lows in the 20s early in the week and expecting highs in the 70s this weekend with bad storms on Sunday... not Christmasy at all:upsidedow

Have a great weekend homies:goodvibes

Just waiting for the apartment complex to run whatever checks they run and hopefully ill have a move in date. They just pushed my start date back a week so that helps

Hi everyone! Just a quick drop in before I head down to the motherland tomorrow. Two weeks of Orlando!

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

kfish, looks like i will be missing you at the motherland by a day.

i know youse all will have fun there during the holiday period.

bring back pictures of our baby for us!

we need to see which one of us homies he looks like.

Good luck Goofy!!

Extremely jealous of Kstarfish.

I'm sick. Called in sick yesterday and should have today but didn't. This is what I get for kissing sick boys. Worth perhaps, but ugh. The cough is horrible and I'd like to kick this before Christmas.

Good luck Goofy!!

Extremely jealous of Kstarfish.

I'm sick. Called in sick yesterday and should have today but didn't. This is what I get for kissing sick boys. Worth perhaps, but ugh. The cough is horrible and I'd like to kick this before Christmas.

the mother in me is laughing:duck:.

we've all been there, some things are worth a cold;) feel better soon.

Hi everyone! Just a quick drop in before I head down to the motherland tomorrow. Two weeks of Orlando!

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Have a great trip Kfish.........I second mac.......looking forward to seeing pics of the littlie :thumbsup2

Awww.....Kogo.......feel better soon........horrible being sick anytime but at Christmas.....ugh!! :hug:

Well me and my big mouth...........it's bloomin Christmassy feeling now over here.......no snow yet but it's freezing!! Got all my grocery shopping done......cupboards and fridge freezers are bursting at the seams.......:thumbsup2

But I got half my presents wrapped today and will finish them tomorrow :cool1: it was that or the ironing this afternoon........wrapping won :blush:

Did get some really good news today though........DS work placement is being pushed back till the end of his 3rd year at University instead of next year........so he can come with us next September :yay: we are so glad we took a chance and booked his flight just in case ::yes::

Happy Friday :goodvibes

happy friday to youse too Mrs Bluer!!

haven't been online much the past few days.
kind of tied up with parental unit and some responsibilies.

leaving now to take family member to doctor.
should be home around 4, but have to leave then for milwaukee.
son's financee doing a pinning ceremony for her RN degree.

i'll be lucky if i get home by midnight.

predictions for milwaukee are lots of snow starting early morning.
and you know that will end up eventually where i live..........

i need to start my christmas shopping and possible thinking of doing cards this coming tuesday.
wish me luck i don't get snowed in.

if i do, iou's will work out fine here....:laughing:

shoot.
i leave in 13 days.
need to start thinking of that really soon.......

:cool1:Great news about Kyle, Carole! Now we can all meet up again next year... except for Trey who has to work.

Feel better soon Kogo...there are worse ways to get sick;)

Happy Friday back at cha mrs:goodvibes

I finally got my tree up today...better late than never. Now to get those presents wrapped:rolleyes2

mac....you sure have a full agenda for the next few weeks... when will you sleep?

Saturday:banana:before Christmas i.e. crunch time

the mr is laid off for a week, glad to have him home, he likes to help make cookies. We need to lug our new mattress topper upstairs today. Bought to try to revitalize our lumpy pillow top mattress. Got high reviews but didn't know anybody who had one. Came yesterday in big box - consisting of the supposed 'cool all night cover' that goes over the topper and mattress & the actual memory foam, which came shrink wrapped:eek:. Took some doing to unroll it and lay it down flat on floor. Directions said it'd be good to go by morning...wahla! I thought for sure I'd be hauling it back to JCPenny today.

Besides hoping for good health and happiness to all for the season:wizard:,all I want for Christmas is a good nights' sleep!:goodvibes

We're certainly off to a good start for the group! Carole if the tix is bought he 'has' to go;), GoofyF has some extra time to settle into new digs & KFish is off to Orlando with the guppie

mac congrats to future DIL, what a smrt cookie! Nice of you to make the trek in such inclement weather. figure ur likely an expert musher, did u make it home in good time?

Mac.........hope you had a nice evening.........well done to future DiL :thumbsup2

Vicki.......well done on getting the tree up.......are the presents wrapped yet? Do we have a "pleased with myself" smiley...........I'm all done now :cool1:

Janet.........hope you got a good nights sleep.........I love our mattress.......got it 2 years ago and it's the best mattress we ever had.......so my Xmas wish for you is.......a great sleep ::yes::

Spent all day yesterday cooking, baking, cleaning and I can now say I'm ready for Christmas :cool1:

Got some last minute fresh shopping tomorrow and make meringues on Tuesday and that's it. Glad I don't have to do major shopping now as it's freezing out and everywhere is just mobbed.

3 more sleeps :goodvibes

Good Grief! 50 POUNDS?! Come on SWA...how in the WORLD am I supposed to pack EVERYTHING I O:cool1:WN in a suitcase and keep under the 50 pound limit?!

(The kitchen sink ALONE weighs more than that!) :confused3

As many of y'all say...TWO more sleeps...(very SHORT sleep)...and we're wheels up to Orlando! :cool1:

on SW you can have 2 checked luggages per person.
and a carry on for no additional fees.

have a great vacation!

i'm so behind here.
i'll try to play catsup later this week.

i'm already sick of the snow and cold weather.....
gonna dream of sunshine and warm weather tonight.

on SW you can have 2 checked luggages per person.
and a carry on for no additional fees.

have a great vacation!

i'm so behind here.
i'll try to play catsup later this week.

mmmm catsup:thumbsup2

cringed seeing the green bay weather during game yesterday, I could feel the cold coming thru the TV.:scared1: it was nearly 70 degrees yesterday here, in the 20's today lol.

SWA's CEO made some 'ala carte' comments as to changes coming to free luggage policy. No changes are forecast by the experts until after the full AirTran/SWA integration which is very optimistically set for the end of 2014...check those two bags while you can;)

I check one bag pp & lug a carryon and a 'personal item', which I stow under the seat in front of me. Bigger area than you think, I use a VB weekender @ 18 ½" x 12 ½" x 8" & their lg duffel (not excessively packed) goes in the hatch.

zzzzzzzzzzz:woohoo:and bonus points for it curtailing the mr's flopping around all night:rolleyes1

Need to go back out today in the fray. Either I managed to lose my two nephews' gift cards in the wrapping process:confused3 or somebody else on my list is getting bonus gifts inside their presents.

Have a good week guys.:goodvibes

Won`t be long till you`re in warmer climes.......I`m very jealous :thumbsup2

zzzzzzzzzzz:woohoo:and bonus points for it curtailing the mr's flopping around all night:rolleyes1

Have a good week guys.:goodvibes

lol.......had to read the first bit twice........I read it wrong :rolleyes1 Glad you had a good nights sleep :thumbsup2

hope you have a great week too :hug:

Weather is just awful here......blowing a hoolie outside.......freezing cold too, sleety but no snow thankfully. Gales have to get worse tomorrow and it`s so dark!!

Still, we`re all sorted....no need to go out till Friday if we don`t want to.......only have 12 coming Boxing Day now........I`m kind of glad cause the ones who have cancelled were planning on staying over.....so no extra beds to make up now or rooms to get ready :cool1:

Nipped out this morning for a couple of fresh bits to the supermarket and it`s just crazy..........glad I didn`t have a full shop to get.........anything I don`t have now.....we will do without :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter