Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
KNOCK! KNOCK!
Sorry I'm late to the house warming party!
Been frantically trying to get my ducks lined up for the big trip. Good grief! I am SO behind with packing...(how many phone chargers will they let ya carry on before TSA breaks out the cavity search teams?) :eek:
No snow here on Galveston Bay, but it has been a bit nippy.

ONE WEEK TO GO! :moped:

Tooooo funny :thumbsup2 :rotfl2: My family and I try to come up with creative and hilarious names each time we ride E.T. at US.. so childish yet never gets old :blush: :rotfl:

We do the same thing on ET. I used to have a phrase with 3 people but they now block it. ET will not say the phrase if its collected right.

Now this past weekend it allowed 2 of the names in the phrase.

KNOCK! KNOCK!
Sorry I'm late to the house warming party!
Been frantically trying to get my ducks lined up for the big trip. Good grief! I am SO behind with packing...(how many phone chargers will they let ya carry on before TSA breaks out the cavity search teams?) :eek:
No snow here on Galveston Bay, but it has been a bit nippy.

ONE WEEK TO GO! :moped:

A week :cool1: :cool1:

You must be so excited.......looking forward to hearing about your trip ::yes::

Is it quite sad I'm excited about getting an extra fridge freezer tomorrow :blush: :blush:

I suppose it is really ::yes::

Me and DW has been going to the dark side by ourselves since 2009 and couldn't get our 2 DS's to go with us and now oldest DS wants us all to go for a family vacation to the dark side this coming year.
Don't know whether it's just cause he misses us all together or now he is old enough to drink adult drinks lol

Me and DW has been going to the dark side by ourselves since 2009 and couldn't get our 2 DS's to go with us and now oldest DS wants us all to go for a family vacation to the dark side this coming year.
Don't know whether it's just cause he misses us all together or now he is old enough to drink adult drinks lol

Lol.........least he's coming with you regardless of reasons...........we love the fact our DS still wants to come with us...........

There will come a time he won't want to......so we make the most of it while we can :thumbsup2

When's your next trip due?

Lol.........least he's coming with you regardless of reasons...........we love the fact our DS still wants to come with us........... There will come a time he won't want to......so we make the most of it while we can :thumbsup2 When's your next trip due?
In order for us to go I have to do a lot of penny pinching but I am shooting for late July or first week of August but it all depends upon if DW job will let her off during that time
But seriously me and DW love the fact our DS's want to go with us again

We do the same thing on ET. I used to have a phrase with 3 people but they now block it. ET will not say the phrase if its collected right.

Now this past weekend it allowed 2 of the names in the phrase.

a mystery!

DH & I are our alter egos...Boris & Natasha:banana:

But seriously me and DW love the fact our DS's want to go with us again

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I'm with you on that!

DH & I are our alter egos...Boris & Natasha:banana:

I think we must be the only boring people in the world who gives our real names in ET :blush:

Just out of the hairdresser........got my Christmas cut.........didn't realise how long it had got till she chopped some off!

Pleased with myself this morning.........got mum and I our Tickets to see Wicked again in May ordered today :cool1:

I loved the show so much I knew I wanted to see it again next time we were in New York...........can't wait! If we have a spare night we'd like to catch Mamma Mia.........but as long as we see Wicked we'll be happy :goodvibes

Happy Wednesday........7 more sleeps till Christmas :wave2:

Got my start date for the new job today. I start January 13, hopefully I find an apartment by then

Woot! I know, you just wanted to leave the cold PA winter.

I am so tired of scraping ice off my car windows, had to again this morning. Morning dog walk temperature? 23 degrees, with a wind chill in the teens, again, another low temp morning. The setting moon was awesome to see in the morning sky though. We'll have mostly a sunny, cold day.

Oh my, 7 days to Christmas!:)

Metro no I haven't narrowed it down, im having a hard time getting call backs. Worse case I'll have to live in a hotel for a couple days.

Lynn yes need to get out of pa I woke up and it was 15 way too cold and I've had enough snow for the year lol

so excited! weatherman says it'll be hitting 60 degrees here this weekend:dance3:. Just hope it melts the several inches of ice covered w/snow we have.

Love it!!!!!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I think we must be the only boring people in the world who gives our real names in ET :blush:

Just out of the hairdresser........got my Christmas cut.........didn't realise how long it had got till she chopped some off!

Pleased with myself this morning.........got mum and I our Tickets to see Wicked again in May ordered today :cool1:

I loved the show so much I knew I wanted to see it again next time we were in New York...........can't wait! If we have a spare night we'd like to catch Mamma Mia.........but as long as we see Wicked we'll be happy :goodvibes

Happy Wednesday........7 more sleeps till Christmas :wave2:

those are our real names, had to change them when we went into the witness protection program ;)

don't you love the 'lift' u get from going to the salon?

nice choice for a show. not sure if u get the ABC program 'Once upon a time' there but finally got caught up on the season and so surprised to see a wicked tie in for when they start again. We are eagerly awaiting the Dr Who Xmas show too.:cool1:
seymour harry dick

:lmao:I moonlighted as bartender for many years. Would dread working the sunday night shift during the simpsons' show airing. every time bart pulled one on Moe, the phone would start ringing off the hook by little pranksters. I took great delight in saying 'whoever' just left, sorry';)

So I think I made progress in the apartment search. I found what appears to be a nice 2 bedroom apartment in lake Mary. Have to call them tomorrow but its in my price range and location is perfect.

great news!

sounds like things will fall into place for you

the difficult part of moving into a new area far from where you are, is moving.
and locating a place to stay....

macraven said:
great news!

sounds like things will fall into place for you

the difficult part of moving into a new area far from where you are, is moving.
and locating a place to stay....

Exactly and I have to do it very quickly because in order to transfer my insurance agent license I need an address lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter