Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I get to say: I told you so! re the chicken waffles? lol I had I once during trip in October and tried the pizza there, it was good too. Surprised since most park pizza stinks (Louie's is an exception).

We passed on tix to the Steelers game tonight, my 2 oldest DSs will enjoying 20 degree weather with windchills in the teens. I'm sure they will find the appropriate anti-freeze to keep them warm while tailgating.

Have a bad feeling it's going to be a brutal winter here. Normally, it's just starting to get cold and we're excited to get the 1st snow for Christmas. I'm done with snow at this point, send it to those who want it. :wizard:off shoveling detail here since I injured myself last go-around, almost worth it.

Anybody here ever brew their own beer? Made our first batch yesterday, now we're scrambling to find a spot in our house that is between 72 and 86 degrees to keep it warm. When I find the spot, may plant myself there too.;) Found the mr beer box in Xmas decorations, bought it last year for the mr and it got packed away in the hustle.

Anybody ready for Christmas yet? i'm determined to tackle wrapping remaining presents today since I haven't started to bake yet eeeeeek

Anybody ready for Christmas yet? i'm determined to tackle wrapping remaining presents today since I haven't started to bake yet eeeeeek

I`ll be ready by Saturday......this is the latest I have ever been getting organised.......I don`t like it.

Don`t have much to get really.........I just hate shopping when it`s already crowded.

I haven`t wrapped one single thing yet that I do have either :scared:

Just had to cut my trip report day I was writing short as I had photobucket open on another window.....when it came up big red writing it was an unsafe website!!!!!! Had to shut it down.........so just copied and pasted what I had and posted but hope I can get back into it.......

I do have all my pictures on disc, computer and backed up but using PB is the easiest way for me to put them on a trip report.....and the only way I know to do it :headache:

Why does this happen when they are both out :confused3

Do I get to say: I told you so! re the chicken waffles? lol I had I once during trip in October and tried the pizza there, it was good too. Surprised since most park pizza stinks (Louie's is an exception).

Have a bad feeling it's going to be a brutal winter here. Normally, it's just starting to get cold and we're excited to get the 1st snow for Christmas. I'm done with snow at this point, send it to those who want it. :wizard:off shoveling detail here since I injured myself last go-around, almost worth it.

Anybody here ever brew their own beer? Made our first batch yesterday, now we're scrambling to find a spot in our house that is between 72 and 86 degrees to keep it warm. When I find the spot, may plant myself there too.;) Found the mr beer box in Xmas decorations, bought it last year for the mr and it got packed away in the hustle.

chicken waffles are the bestest!!

lucky ducky.
we had a spitting of snow end of october and november brought too much.
just at the half way point in december and i'm sick of it.
will be a long cold snowy season for many peeps.
read about how the east coast has it bad.
see your area is not much better.
:hug:

i have two hugh containors that i am holding for my brother to come pick up.
it's what he made his beer in.

if he doesn't come and pick it up next year, they are yours....

christmas and ready in the same sentence?
i wait until the end to shop.
shopping obviously is not my thing.

another cold day here for me and i need to hit the grocery store today.
just waiting until i can't put it off anymore.

I`ll be ready by Saturday......this is the latest I have ever been getting organised.......I don`t like it.

Don`t have much to get really.........I just hate shopping when it`s already crowded.

I haven`t wrapped one single thing yet that I do have either :scared:

no worries, you have plenty of time..

Metro, I see it is saying in the 70's this week. Hoping for a trend for even warmer. We will be arriving on Wednesday night. I am going to try the place you mentioned. We want to eat off the beaten path as much as we can. We will have a car.
:thumbsup2

Think its dead in US today?

photo-1.jpg

Wish we were all there today... what fun that would be.

Sister-in-law brought all kinds of baked goodies to our house today....rum cake, sweet potato pie and cookies apparently she hasn't heard that I am on a diet...scratch that...I was on a diet:rolleyes1 Man that cake was good.

I spent yesterday cleaning and decorating for Christmas. I still need to wrap presents...maybe tomorrow after I get out of my sugar coma.

We went to see The Hobbit this afternoon... it was pretty good but it ended on a cliffhanger...people in the theatre were shouting..."what that was it?"

Janet... let me know when that beer is ready... I may have to visit;)

Kogo...where are the sweater pics? We need to seepopcorn::

Hope everyone has a great week:goodvibes

Well back home for now. Next trip in a little over 3 weeks. Picking up pizza now with wings.

After US we went to IOA and it was busier but not bad at all. Waits were all less than 20 minutes and most were 5-10. We walked right on Mummy and the only ones on the cart and line. Transformers was the same way. RRR was walk on too.

Did someone say Ugly Christmas Sweater Day at work? :banana:

Janet, your card went out yesterday - hopefully Mac got hers already. I ran out so had to do an emergency rush for more at Walgreens. Got yours on Friday though Janet, thanks!

All is well here in Indy. (You guys do remember we're in Indy?). Two weekends of snow though and I'm beginning to think we're back in Green Bay or something!

Something I thought you might enjoy - as I was wrapping Christmas presents with my guys, I realized that we've used the same wrapping paper ("Santa paper" back in the day - now used for most everything) that my folks got us a HUGE roll of back in 1996. So I scanned in and compiled all the pics with the paper in them to make an album for my parents. Somehow we haven't taken any pics in the last 5 years or so, although I got a couple with my cats this year, one of them so you can see how much is still left of the roll. I'll get a few pics with the boys with presents and the roll when they get home for break later this week.

http://s7.photobucket.com/user/marciemi/library/Xmas Wrapping Paper 1996-2013

Hope all is well! No Disney/Uni trips planned any time in the near future which is why I haven't been here much, but my husband threw his name in the hat to relocate to the new Amazon facility outside Tampa when it opens next year. Not much chance of it happening since everyone wants Florida, but wouldn't that be awesome? ;)

And fine, just move without telling me. See if I care. :cool2:

Wow

New home and I didn't have to pack, count me in!!! :banana::banana:

We leave THIS Thursday, I'm so excited. I watched some HP while wrapping presents, made wrapping not so painful. :happytv:

We had our family Christmas yesterday. We will be traveling during Christmas, but Santa will still come for his three "special" presents. Our daughter was very happy with her presents. :santa:

Can I wish for very small crowds Christmas week?? Hmmm, I girl can dream.

hey marci - good luck with the TPA relocate! nice to see you in that ahem seasonal sweater:rotfl:

no worries, you have plenty of time..

so sez the chick who has Xmas eve shopping down pat;) Took me better part of two days but nearly everything is wrapped. Then bad dog decided to un-wrap a pile I left on the floor:headache:. least she didn't eat the contents. decided i'm not done shopping:rolleyes1. looked at the various piles of presents and decided, just one more....here & there

lol re being the holder of beer stuff. our baby is in a Rubbermaid container, wrapped in a fleecy blankie near the heating source in LR on fireplace hearth, tacky as it gets. was revealed it needs at least two weeks, not being moved...now it'll be in all the Xmas pics. color me red -neck.
Think its dead in US today?

photo-1.jpg

ummm, it looks rather sinister empty:eek:

Holy icicles, Batman! It's cold out there!! *shivers*

So my party turned out well. A few people couldn't come because the weather sucked and they lived over an hour away. However, here is a photo of my ugly Christmas sweater and apron.

img_79272063701835.jpeg

And here is a group shot. Not everyone is in it. But the important ones are. ;)
005.jpg

Just a week and a half left of work. :o

Ha!! :banana::lmao: Loving all the pictures of the "ugly" sweaters and apron. That's the fun of the holidays.

Keisha, our friends make beer all the time, and have an annual Octoberfest featuring it. I like some flavors better than others, as beer is not my favorite drink.

We're leaving Wednesday, and I still have packing and wraping to do. And yes, I have to leave some presents very high up, as my dog can rip open a package if it smells food or thinks it's something of interest.

More snow to come tonight and into tomorrow morning. I think that's the most snow we've had in a 2 week span. It seems to be snow every few days. Not the normal winter we've had the past couple of years. The high today is 30 degrees. Not even freezing temp yet. And with the wind, a temp feel of in the teens. At least the sun is out. It doesn't take the cold away though.

Happy Monday y'all! :)

i am counting noses and see we still have missing homies at the new place.

hope they find us soon.

i did leave a popcorn trail so the lost could find their way here.
maybe the ducks ate the popcorn?

Kogo.......love the jumper :thumbsup2

Lynn......you leave tomorrow.......:cool1: :cool1: you'll have a blast!

Not a complaint........but..............

This is the least Christmassy Christmas weather ever!!! It's 51 today and almost warm? Brilliant sunshine.............

I will regret saying this I'm sure......especially come January and February!
But...............it's not the same listening to Christmas music in the car with sunglasses on :rotfl:

Went to a shopping mall yesterday......nearly finished now........but we got stopped by so many people asking for surveys/questions........I told everyone who asked me that my name was Anastasia Beaverhausen........Will and Grace fans will know her..........I wish that was my username..........I love it!!

Same when unsolicited calls come through........"Anastasia Beaverhausen" :lmao:.............simple things amuse me at times ::yes::

Will have to think about wrapping everything now :headache:

Quick flyby as we have been busy since the trip. Back to work and grind. 25 days till we leave again, woohoo.

Went to a shopping mall yesterday......nearly finished now........but we got stopped by so many people asking for surveys/questions........I told everyone who asked me that my name was Anastasia Beaverhausen........Will and Grace fans will know her..........I wish that was my username..........I love it!!

Same when unsolicited calls come through........"Anastasia Beaverhausen" :lmao:.............simple things amuse me at times ::yes::

Tooooo funny :thumbsup2 :rotfl2: My family and I try to come up with creative and hilarious names each time we ride E.T. at US.. so childish yet never gets old :blush: :rotfl:

kogo u get bonus points for the apron!:rotfl:

busy day yesterday, I got blonde and lost a cap (blonde moment?) probably should make a batch of cookies for the dentist's office when I drive by tomorrow.:bitelip:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter