ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there construction noise in all of tower 1? I just called a few days ago and changed my room request from tower 3 to tower 1, renovated room, high floor. I am going to change back to tower 3 if the it's noisy throughout the day, though.

We will be checking in on May 29th! I hope they finish the three floors left by then so all of Tower 1 will be completed and quiet :rotfl2:

I'll update here on any insider info I can get.

For those who have stayed at RPH before, a club level room is $300 more for my four night stay, do you think club level is worth it? We will have five people in the room and I was thinking that the food/drink offerings and the extra space of the club room might be worth the extra cost. I am a little worried about all five of us in one room.

If you make use of all of the offerings, it would be worth it. But if you are just going to graze and still have a large breakfast and dinner anyways, I would skip it.

I just want to double check with the 'experts' we are booking RPR for August 6 for one night. Tower 1 should be done by then and it is suggested that I request this tower as the rooms should be renovated by then? Also do you get the unlimited fast pass for the day you check in and the day you check out or just one of the days? I thought I read on the website its for both but my friend checking it out on a UK website is reading just the one day? - Help!

I just want to double check with the 'experts' we are booking RPR for August 6 for one night. Tower 1 should be done by then and it is suggested that I request this tower as the rooms should be renovated by then? Also do you get the unlimited fast pass for the day you check in and the day you check out or just one of the days? I thought I read on the website its for both but my friend checking it out on a UK website is reading just the one day? - Help!

Definitely get EP check in and check out day.......no question, it's both days :)

What age are children allowed to be without supervision at the RPR pool? My two DDs are 12 and 14 this trip and I was hoping that, for a couple of hours one evening, myself and DH would go over to Margaritaville's Porch of Indecision and hang out with a cocktail while listening to music and people watching. I know they have dive in movies some evenings throughout the week which might work out well for my nefarious planning. pirate:

I'm wondering if the renovation schedule has been made public? Is there a timeframe when the renovations will be complete? We are booked in a stnd room for Nov 23-25. I'm considering upgrading to club level but want to have a good probability that the club level rooms will be complete. Thanks!

I'm wondering if the renovation schedule has been made public? Is there a timeframe when the renovations will be complete? We are booked in a stnd room for Nov 23-25. I'm considering upgrading to club level but want to have a good probability that the club level rooms will be complete. Thanks!

Nope and don't expect a public renovation calendar. Your guess is as good as any for completion. With the way the towers are setup and floors there is minimal guest disturbance during the renovation.

I will be travelling with 8 developmentally disabled in October and was wondering how I can make a request that the 5 rooms be on the same floor ???

I will be travelling with 8 developmentally disabled in October and was wondering how I can make a request that the 5 rooms be on the same floor ???

Call up now and speak directly to someone and explain your issue. They will tell you how they can accommodate you.

i remember helping you last time you took the group.
if you kept the notes, same way as last time.

if the rooms were not made by you this time but the home, have them contact the hotel and note on the reservation all need to be on the same floor, where you and adults will be staying to tend to them.

We just stayed in two rooms at RPR. We got connecting rooms on the ground floor, tower 1. It was beautiful! There was no construction nouse that I could hear. Any time of the day that we were there. roomview.jpg

looks like a great view.
can't image that anyone would be walking near the building as it looks more secluded.
thanks for sharing!

i remember helping you last time you took the group.
if you kept the notes, same way as last time.

if the rooms were not made by you this time but the home, have them contact the hotel and note on the reservation all need to be on the same floor, where you and adults will be staying to tend to them.
Yes you did !!!

What kind of rates do you get in Royal Pacific? I got a quote for $471.00 for 3/19 I don't even know if that is good or bad.

These pics are in my trip report but wanted to add them here for those seeking info on the refurb rooms. We stayed in tower 1 on Flr 5 at the end of April. It was an obviously just renovated room - it's possible we were the first guests it was so shiny and perfect! Also, re the construction, we could hear construction noises only if we were in the room during the daytime which was not very often and only if we really listened. It was not an annoyance. There was a slight "new car" type of smell to the room and the corridor as well.

rpr1.jpg

rpr2.jpg

What kind of rates do you get in Royal Pacific? I got a quote for $471.00 for 3/19 I don't even know if that is good or bad.

are you checking out suites or standard rooms, club level?

march 2016 rates will show high at this point
spring break will be going on during that time.

rates will likely drop a bit in the next few months.
if you book now and rates go down, you can always call and have the rate modified.
your room rate you booked at won't automatically decrease when rates go down, you have to call and request it be modified to the current going rate.

i think you could hold off and book in the fall this year without seeing the room prices increase for next spring.

are you checking out suites or standard rooms, club level?

march 2016 rates will show high at this point
spring break will be going on during that time.

rates will likely drop a bit in the next few months.
if you book now and rates go down, you can always call and have the rate modified.
your room rate you booked at won't automatically decrease when rates go down, you have to call and request it be modified to the current going rate.

i think you could hold off and book in the fall this year without seeing the room prices increase for next spring.

Just a standard room. Those are quite enough for me. I think the express passes will definitely be worth the extra costs in the end. Especially during spring break.

I have a TA, so maybe, hopefully, they will find a discount out there at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter