ROFR Thread September-December 2015 *PLEASE USE NEW THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ROFR was 10/30, nothing since, close date on or about 12/14

BWV sent 11/24 and approved 12/4. $76/PP with seller paying 2015 and 2016 MF. There are 16 points in 2016 and full 170 starting in 2017.

That's what I thought too.....I'm beyond happy right now! It is basically $70/PP considering I expected to pay for 2016 MFs.
Quick turn around @ 10 days with a Holiday thrown in the middle of that! Glad you made it through rofr. Your price is in line with what people were paying for BWV before pricing got super inflated this summer. Great job!

Quick turn around @ 10 days with a Holiday thrown in the middle of that! Glad you made it through rofr. Your price is in line with what people were paying for BWV before pricing got super inflated this summer. Great job!

Thank you....I honestly think the holiday helped....less eyes on it, and not full concentration lol

I am still looking for another one .................... are there any historical data as to which month(s) is the highest for new resales to hit the market?

We're brand new on this board and I'm not sure what all the initial abbreviation mean, but wanted to add data to your very helpful list. Hopefully, we're providing what you're looking for:

Fillmore&Sarge--VWL 250pts- 146 points carrying over from 2015 - $95-$23,750- Seller pays 2015, Buyer pays 2016 dues. Sent December 3, 2015 to Disney for FROR. Awaiting word...

So we have only just received our membership number on our first DVC contract and we have already decided to add on! We have just returned from a stay at BCR and DH loved it so wanted a small add on. There was only one 50 point contract on the market so here we go:

$123-$6481-50-BCV-Feb-0/'16, 50/'17 - sent 12/1
Ha ha ha and so it begins! Good luck :teeth:

BWV sent 11/24 and approved 12/4. $76/PP with seller paying 2015 and 2016 MF. There are 16 points in 2016 and full 170 starting in 2017.
This is fantastic, CONGRATS!!!

I would absolutely LOVE to add this amazing contract to the thread, would you mind reposting it in the format that I can add it with? I'd so appreciate it :)!

We're brand new on this board and I'm not sure what all the initial abbreviation mean, but wanted to add data to your very helpful list. Hopefully, we're providing what you're looking for:

Fillmore&Sarge--VWL 250pts- 146 points carrying over from 2015 - $95-$23,750- Seller pays 2015, Buyer pays 2016 dues. Sent December 3, 2015 to Disney for FROR. Awaiting word...
Good luck and :welcome:!!!

I would absolutely love to add you- would you mind peeking at the first page of the thread for the requested format so that I have all of your data wrapped up all neat and tidy :)? Then please do repost!

This is fantastic, CONGRATS!!!

I would absolutely LOVE to add this amazing contract to the thread, would you mind reposting it in the format that I can add it with? I'd so appreciate it :)!

Thank you!! Is this correct?

boxer---$76-$12,920-170-BWV-Feb-16/2016, 170/2017, 170/2018- sent November 24th , passed December 4th

Good luck and :welcome:!!!

I would absolutely love to add you- would you mind peeking at the first page of the thread for the requested format so that I have all of your data wrapped up all neat and tidy :)? Then please do repost!

Fillmore&Sarge--- $95-$23,750-250-VWL-Aug-146/2015, 250/2016, 250/2017 - Sent December 3, no reply yet. Seller pays 15 MF

Okay... how's that?

And, for those of you experts who watch this stuff... lay it on, we can take it. Are we getting a fair deal? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter